*//24//*

They were both shook at what they were hearing. Especially at how much power they hold just after not even an year of their marraige later.

They must make a choice:
Protect the chromo medallion and use it for good other purposes or lead it into falling into the wrong hands which could lead to many catastrophic consequences between the other dimensions and universes it connects.

Wooyoung, san and yeosang find themselves torn between the decisions to safe guard the chromo medallion and the risk of it falling into wrong hands.

After much debate of this..

They make a decision- to leave the chromo medallion unguarded.

Their reasoning is that the power that medallion holds is immense and dangereous and it should not be under anyones control. Not even their own.

They decided to let the medallion be in its original place. In the resting chamber of the cave were the spade was present deep inside.

They believe that by doing this...they can prevent wars and conflicts between other dimensions and universes. Even their own people who debate whether to leave to their hands as they were still young to hold in these powers.

Dont question the peoples choice.

They actually prefer them handling everything. But the thought of them getting into troubles would definitely worry them.

As they return the medallion...they notice that the chamber itself begins to react.
The walls of the caves start to glow and a portal to an entirely new, uncharted dimensions opens.

A dimension which remained untouched all these years just craving this ultimately powerful love this young couple holds.

Their main thought in this was to protect this untouched part of the dimension they discovered. They leave behind the chromo medallion which caused so much trouble yet the one helped them to find solutions to it.

The path of them leads to more adventures as they discover more and more informations about this as the king and the queen of the demon realm.

They started freshly as a couple, free from the burden of guarding the medallion.

As they discover more and more...their love for each other becomes increasingly strong which even the lords of demon could not break up which leads to them knowing that they are millions in one couple whose bond can be forever which meant...how many ever lifes they take...they are still the golden couple and has powerful authority they hold and they will be reincarnated as the same couple.

As days passes by...wooyoungs pregnancy should almost be broken down since it was time for the date.

And there was the most beautiful creatures of this world. They were twins. Match made in heaven since..one was an angel and the other one a demon.

______

______

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀: 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘯. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵. 𝘐𝘬. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘺. 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴...
𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯...
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝.

~𝘧𝘭𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥09