//15//

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

We were travelling in the South East direction in the woods now. The ace kingdom is different. That isn't present anywhere near. It was located at the centre of the 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘤 country.

The whole part of this was to save my parents who I longed to see so much.

This was my first time being away from them and this is going to be the last time. I would never leave them for a log time knowing that this happened.

As soon as we reached there which almost took us 6 hours... I was tired as hell.

I was sitting in the rock caves of one of them while I sensed some kinda scent which was distinctive. It wasn't close to any of us and it triggered me.

I looked around carefully and saw a man who seemed to be in or around the same age as me with some torn clothes reaching towards me. I wasn't scared nor nervous. He looked like he needed help. Something physically and mentally.

The thing is he came up to me and didn't even bother me.

He sat beside me and asked me a simple question. "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳!? "

"How do you know I was looking for something!? " I asked.

"It was just a guess. I thought you and your people were looking for something and you were here to search it!? " He asked.

I told him everything from the start to the end until what happened now.
He looked like someone we could trust and that's why I thought of asking if he knew something which was related to this.

" 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭..𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵. " He said.

"Tonight... If possible can you come to the same place here!? I want you to tell this to San. " I said.

"Yeah alright. I am willing to help. But who is San!? " He asked me.

"My husband. Who I told you earlier. " I said.

"Oh. Fine then I will meet you later. "