//13//

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

We were overwhelmed by the speech of this lady. We were glad at the same time.

But what mattered to me was the one thing she said.
" 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳. "

I was worried as hell.

"Let's go. Don't worry. We will first go to your home... And then we will think about the spade we need to
find. " San said.

I hugged him after he said it. He wasn't unsure about it. He had no hesitation to be with me and support me all the time whenever there is something going on in my mind. He clearly understands it and makes sure I am not sad.

This was the feeling I longed for. The love, affection and care was all I needed. And it was all with him. Making sure I was not tearing up... He checked me pulling me from the hug.

"Don't worry. Let's go now. Shall we!?"
He asked me.

I nodded to him with a smile in my face and we were now going to my home.

◦•●◉✧・♡・✧◉●•◦

I was now standing in front of my home. The place I missed a lot. The place where I spent most of my childhood.

I ran inside and questioned miss chae about my dad's whereabouts.

She hung her head down. Now almost every guards hung their head down after my question.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!! " I yelled at them.

"Baby... Calm down. " San whispered.

Just before I could answer anything... Miss chae continued.

"They were kidnapped. " They said.
"We don't know.. If they are alive yet. "

She completed making me cry out loud hugging San.

"What!!How can someone kidnap them!!?  Who dared to? " San yelled.

"We don't kno-"

"Don't you dare complete the sentence. Weren't you supposed to guard them.!? How could you let it happen and just say 'you don't know?'" San asked them.

They immediately fell to their knees and bowed their head to him.

"RISE. " He said.

And everyone stood up looking down again.

"I don't want any of you here without the information of them. " He said.

Everyone stood there just like that looking down. Now this made San more pissed.

"NOW!! " He said making everyone flinch including me.

When they were about to go.... San stopped them again.

"I want five of you here. The others can go. " He spoke sternly.

After everyone went and it was just those five guards, me, San and miss chae... I broke the silence.

"Where is yeosang!? "