//9// •M•

(𝘚𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦)

•𝙨𝙖𝙣•

"Daddy!? " I asked him smirking at him while he was blushing so hard.
"Now now... Who taught you all these babe!? " I asked him.
"N-o one. " He said.
"Yk... You sometimes make me go crazy!! " I said meaning it.
"That's my prince charm. " He said.
"Just to remind you... You are my queen baby. " I said.
He gave a pout which I couldn't resist and directly put all my strength into him and kissed him to which I could tell he was surprised but yet responded soon.

I gave it a break and soon went to his neck and started biting it.

After this session got heated I carried him to our bedroom still not breaking the kisses.

I put him down on the bed and opened the drawer near the bed and took lube out from it...

"San... I am p-regnant. We.. Cannot. " I heard him say worriedly.

"I don't care and I already consulted with the doctor. " I said and he blushed down immediately.

"You were worried I would stop~ !? "
I asked him teasingly and he gave me a nod.

"Don't worry babe. I will not. " I said and now stripped him completely naked and started showing his ice like body with soft kisses.

I loved how his reactions were. He would arch his back then and now and moan my name. How heavenly he looked under me was just amazing.

No one ever made me feel this jung. You got me. I said to myself before I started pouring the lube on his dick and now was ready to prep him.

"San~" He moaned.

"I thought it was daddy for you!? What made you change your mind baby!? " I asked him.

"D-daddy please~" He stated.

"Please what baby!? " I asked him teasing him again.

"Please s-top teasing. " He said which made me giggle and I started teasing him more touching him everywhere except where he wanted me to.

"Aah~ sa- daddy... Please." He said when I started pushing 2 fingers inside.

"Uk baby.... I cannot fuck you now. So take my fingers for now!? Alright!? "
I asked him gently and started pushing the fingers more.

A whine escaped from his lips after hearing me say that but he still nodded making me satisfied with his behavior.

After I gave him all of me... I could tell he was tired and I let him in the bed for now.

I have to cook him something. He cannot sleep without taking anything in. I said to myself before I got of the bed.

"San. Don't go. " I heard him.

"Well... I will cook something for you and I will be right back. " I said.

"No.... Please. " He whined like a baby.

"Wooyoung. You need to eat something before going to bed. " I said.

"Then can I eat 𝘺𝘰𝘶~" He said making me look at him eye brows raised.