Tom Riddle 1

Crushing

——————————

Pov: Your drunk and been drugged at a party.

I woke up and texted Tom straight away. "Morning Tom! Are you going to the party tonight?" I texted him. "Good Morning, No I would not be caught dead in hufflepuff common room" He replied quickly. I smiled at my phone seeing his text. Pansy my dorm roomie giggled, "Oh morning what you giggling about?" I smiled looking over at her. "You, your texting Tom arent you?" She laughed."Um maybe why" I asked confused as to how she knew. "Your smiling at your phone silly!" She shrieked making me jump and cover my ears while laughing. "I saw a cute video before I texted him" I smirked getting up from my bed. She rolled her eyes and stood up aswell. "Im gonna get into some comfy clothes then change into my dress later" Pansy smiled. I nodded "Me too im gonna stay in my pjs for breakfast" I giggled, Pansy agreed and we stayed in our pjs.

 I nodded "Me too im gonna stay in my pjs for breakfast" I giggled, Pansy agreed and we stayed in our pjs

Pansy^^^

Me^^^I got some slippers on and did some very light makeup

Me^^^
I got some slippers on and did some very light makeup. Just some foundation, concealer and mascara. I packed my lip gloss incase I changed my mind about wearing it. "Excited to see Tom?" Pansy smirked. "Ofcourse I am! He's my best friend..apart from you" I smiled eagerly. I did my hair up into a curled ponytail. We skipped off to the main hall, I opened the doors with a huge grin on my face. I saw Tom he didn't notice me yet so I decided i'd scare him. I crept around and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He grabbed my arms and pushed me against the wall roughly. "Tom its me!" I whisper shouted. I teared up as his hands gripped me. "Omg y/n im so sorry" He hugged me "Did I hurt you?" He whispered. I nodded slowly. He frowned slightly "Where?" He turned me around to face the wall. He pulled my shirt up at the back. I had a bruise on my back from him pushing me against the wall. He kissed my bruise and it shocked me feeling his lips on my back.

"Looking comfy y/n" He laughed spinning me back around. "Ignore that, I can't believe your not coming to the party" I frowned. He smirked "If you want me that badly come to my dorm" He then winked at me. My eyes widened "I didn't mean that! I just meant it would be fun" I growled. He nodded still laughing and took my hand and pulled me back to the table. I sat next to him and Pansy walked over "Hey lovebirds" She giggled. I rolled my eyes and ignored her. "Oh its you" Tom growled. I looked over at him to look at his eyes but he was turned another way. Slightly disappointing, I like looking into his eyes their very pretty. I looked away and started to talk to Pansy. Shockingly, someone placed a hand on my back making me jump. "Just in case" Tom whispered very close to my ear. I smiled but hid it and just nodded. I talked with Pansy and Tom while Dumbledore gave his speech. "Miss y/l/n Do you have something to say!" Dumbledore asked. My eyes widened, I started to worry I'd be in trouble and fidgeted with my fingers. Tom took his hand off my back and held my hands with one hand. "My fault sir she was telling me to be quiet" Tom did the thumb thing on my hand. "Dont panic" He smiled at me. He has the best smile even if its small and he doesn't use it much. After Dumbledores speech we ate and Tom walked me back to my dorm. "You know I can walk back myself" I giggled on our way. "Oh uh yeah i know i'd prefer you get back safely so i accompany you" He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I flashed a grin at him. I kissed his cheek once we arrived at my door. He stood outside as I walked in. "Ill come by before or after the party" He nodded firmly then walked away. "Ok ill see you bye!" I shouted down the hall seeing his figure disappear. I shut my door and my dorm roomies Penny and Pansy were watching me from Pennys bed in the corner. "Oh shush" I covered my face embarrassed. My heart was running a marathon and my stomach was doing a gymnastics competition. I immediately began to text Tom. After a while of texting eachother he didn't answer.