Cedric Diggory 2

Enemies with tension
Pov: Your forced to sit on his lap.

Katie, Pansy and I were all walking to the slytherin table and I took my seat next to Tom, "Hello Love" I giggled at Tom feeling in a good mood. "Dont call me love" He smirked and we began eating. Me and Tom have always been flirty but only as a joke I would never date him. And Im sure he would rather sell his soul to the devil than date me. After eating, I kept noticing Cedric staring holes into my head. "Why is cute hufflepuff staring at you" Katie giggled pointing at my enemy from across the room. I shook it off and packed my stuff up walking out of the hall. There was footsteps but I just guessed it was some first year desperate to get back to their dorm. Actually it was my worst nightmare, Cedric came dashing upto me. "Why are you avoiding me, Im used to it but this is driving me crazy you run if i turn the corner and you hide behind Tom if i walk into the library" He grabbed my arm ensuring I wouldn't run off or try to avoid him again. "Because its driving ME crazy everytime I see you, you stare at me like you want it to happen again and it is never happening again, I was having a bad day we are nothing I still hate you!" I yelled pushing his hand off of me. His gaze fell soft and as if he was hurting. "Im sorry I wont speak or look at you again". My heart broke but I dont know why, I dont care about him it was a one time thing. Why is he constantly on my mind!? I nodded and Tom walked out of the great hall. Before he could see me and Cedric together I ran over to him and hung onto his arm, "Wondered where you ran off to."

We walked back to the common room and I threw my legs onto Toms lap. His grin increased and he stroked his hand across my legs. I slapped his hand away "Cheeky bitch" I giggled and he laughed slightly, "My bad" He winked. We chatted for hours and more people crowded in the common room. "RAVENCLAW PARTY" People cheered excitedly. "Did you hear that?" I asked Tom sitting up eagerly, He shook his head. "Ravenclaw Party tonight I think" I stood up and walked over to a big crowd around one couch. There was a first year girl giggling on the couch. "So is there a Ravenclaw party tonight did you say?" I asked her kindly hoping it was. She nodded and beamed up at me, "At 8" I agreed and rushed back over to Tom, "Tom I beg for you to come to the Ravenclaw Party with me?" I whispered in his ear as I slumped down next to him, he turned to me, shaking his head. "Please Tom" I pleaded and stroked his arm hoping to convince him. "I have no reason  to be there" He groaned leaning back and adjusting his seating position. "To protect me maybe?" I smirked and rested my head on his shoulder. Then I felt hands on my waist and I panicked, the fear left when I realised it was just Tom. Tom lifted me on to his lap to face him. "What are you doing? I rested my head in his neck trying to contain my laugh but completely failing and bursting out in a fit of laughter. His laugh was small and short but still so cute. "Fine Ill come to the party but Im not drinking I need to get you back safely" He placed his hand on my cheek and stroked it gently. "Thank you you are the bestest friend ever!" I squealed and hugged him tightly, his hands moving from my waist to my back. "Thank you your the bestest friend ever" I beamed and kissed his cheek. "Wow friendzoned" He joked and I slapped his chest slightly, he shook his head with a small laughter and big grin. "Im kidding dont wear a slutty dress though" He winked and pushed me off his lap then stood up, reaching his hand out for me to stand. "Very kind gentleman" I chuckled and took his hand as he helped me stand then guide me back to my dorm. "I'll be here at 7:40" Tom waved then walked into the darkness. My phone was pinging on my bed and I realised I had forgotten it. "Fuck" I muttered to myself once I read who the messages were from.

Cedric😬
------------------

Look Im sorry
Are you okay with everything?
Y/n?
For fucks sake y/n
Are you ignoring me
please just talk to me this isn't fair on either of us.
Y/n
Y/n
Y/n
Merlin are you safe
Just let me know that your safe please
Wouldn't be surprised if your hooking up with Tom right now.