Mattheo Riddle 2

Best friends brother

pov:You got into a fight and lost

I share a dorm with Pansy who hates my guts so waking up is not fun when she's here. Shame she was here this morning. I woke up and Pansy was talking to our friends. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Oh morning y/n" Aimee my roommate smiled.
"Oh morning guys" I realised them all huddled up. "Shut up Y/n jesus your voice is so annoying" Pansy growled. I just rolled my eyes and ignored her pathetic comment. "Grow up Pansy" I whispered as I changed into my robes. Me and Aimee agreed that we would meet the rest of them in the great hall as me and Aimee had finished getting ready first. I walked with her to the great hall where I saw Mattheo, Tom and Draco. "Come sit with us Y/n!" Draco yelled. "Uh Aimees here to you know" I growled. He rolled his eyes. I sat in the middle of Mattheo and Tom as they we're in an argument since 3 days ago, Mattheo pranked me and Tom by telling me to k1ll myself in front of Tom. None of us took it well since Tom is one of my closest friends. "Are you guys still pissy with eachother?" I groaned. Tom nodded, "Well he's the one who can't take a joke" Mattheo smirked. "You told her to kill herself Mattheo!" Tom yelled. "A prank dumbass" Mattheo growled, I looked down trying to avoid eye contact with any of them. "Y/n how do you feel about this?" Tom whispered, I looked up. "I think your both stupid" I giggled a little. I looked at Draco and he was laughing his head off and wheezing. "Stupid how am I stupid!" They said in unison. "Mattheo you told me to kill myself thats a ridiculous and cruel joke, Tom he kind of apologised get over it" I shouted slightly having enough of the brothers. They agreed but were still annoyed. I hugged Tom "Calm down you big bad wolf." As for Mattheo I just death stared him. The rest of the girls arrived and I waved them down to sit with us. They sat and we talked for a while and ate breakfast. Someone kicked me under the table, Draco was sat opposite. I winced at how hard they kicked me. "Ow Draco what the flip" I rubbed my ankle. "Whats wrong?" Tom whispered. "Draco fucking kicked me" I growled. "I- what I never kicked you y/n!" Draco yelled. "Dick move" Mattheo smirked. "I didn't fucking kick her" He shouted. "Then who did" Aimee giggled, We all shook our heads then I stared at Pansy who was sat next to Draco. "It was you, you git!" I pointed my finger at Pansy, she gasped. "How dare you accuse me of that!" I reached across the table and grabbed her hair. Mattheo grabbed my waist and held me back. I shivered at his touch, "Get off me!" I screamed at Mattheo. "Jesus why you angry at me for" He laughed. I screamed in frustration and stormed out. Tom followed me quickly, "Stop y/n stop!" I stopped once he yelled for me. "What Tom" I groaned. "Stop being angry" He laughed. "Dont laugh at me Tom Marvolo Riddle!" I screamed. He nodded firmly and hugged me hesitantly. I gasped when he hugged me "Are you feeling ok?" I smirked. "Shush" He pulled away from the hug. "Am I disrupting something?" Mattheo said from behind Tom. I blushed when I saw him, "Uh Mattheo Hi no your not" I pushed Tom away and ran upto him. "How you feeling?" He asked lifting my head to make eye contact. "Lovely really lovely, its a fine day outside, how are you, and Tom how are you" I panicked because of my feelings. He laughed "Im glad your feeling lovely im fine also Toms not here" He smirked carressing my cheek. "Stop stop stop stop stop" I pushed his hand off. He looked down at me confused and worried. "Sorry did I make you uncomfortable?" He asked stroking my hair. "I cant do this not now" I panicked and started to run. "y/n stop running!" He yelled after me. "Just leave me alone Mattheo!" I turned around then I looked back and I ran into Pansy. "Get off me you filthy beast!" Pansy screamed. "Rude much!" I slapped her. I don't know why I slapped her it just happened. "Did you just slap me?" She whispered. "No?" I rubbed my neck. She punched me so I punched her back, then she grabbed me by the throat and started to strangle me. I constantly tapped her arm for her to stop but she didn't. Before I went unconscious she dropped me and punched me across the face. All I heard after that was A male voice screaming and yelling and then my name constantly. I had been knocked out so when I woke up my head was banging. I opened my eyes slightly and it was so bright I had to shut them again. I felt someone hugging me as I laid down. I opened my eyes again and I was in the hospital wing. Mattheo was next to me hugging me tightly, his head on my shoulder, He's asleep. He looked adorable but no I cant hes my best friends brother.

I shook him awake and he woke up in a fright. "Y/n are you ok!" He whisper shouted. "What do you think dip shit" I giggled. "Why did you push me away" Mattheo said and looked down like he was sad. "I can't feel anything for you Matty, You mean alot to me but your my best friends brother" I whispered. "I don't give a fuck about Tom" Mattheo growled. I laughed at his comment, "You would if he was coming to kill you." He laughed then we held eye contact. "Fine, I'll kiss you once and if you don't like it I wont try ever again" He smirked but sounded confident.
My eyes widened, "Are you being serious?" He nodded quickly then flipped himself so he was hovering over me. "So can I?" He bit his lip. I sighed, my heart was pounding inside my chest like it was trying to escape. I nodded gently and Mattheo quickly kissed me passionately. I enjoyed it so much I wrapped my arms around his neck and when he tried to pull away I pulled him back. Finally, I broke the kiss and Mattheo had a huge grin on his face. "Did you enjoy that princess?" He smirked and I nodded. "Can you take me back to my dorm?" I whispered. "wow Ive waited so long for you to say that" He winked and I rolled my eyes jokingly. He picked me up bridal style and I relaxed my head on his shoulder. "You look so beautiful and relaxed" He smiled softly. "I was before you interrupted me" I giggled and kissed him. When he pulled away he was shocked. "I really want to take those pretty robes off of you" He whispered. I gasped at his comment, his expression hadn't changed apart from him biting his lip. "Matty I think I'd like that" I giggled but hid my face into his chest confused as to why I agreed to that. He pushed the door open as we arrived at my dorm. "Uh which beds yours?" He asked and I pointed to my bed. He nodded and walked over. He laid me on my bed and laid next to me. I tried to kiss but he turned his head. "What the fuck Mattheo" I yelled and he laughed "Now your laughing at me?" He shook his head and kissed my head. "Princess you've just been beaten up just have some rest and we can do whatever you want when your awake okay?" He pulled me on top of him. I nodded and lay on his chest. He stroked my hair until I fell asleep, He whispered sweet nothings in my ear. "Oi y/n are you awake?" He whispered and I hummed in response since I was so tired.

"Ill always protect you and love you" He whispered in my ear then kissed it. "I love you Matty" I sat up basically on his lap and leaned in to kiss him. He cupped my face and kissed me gently. "Im sorry for fighting I didn't mean it" I mumbled. He chuckled to himself then kissed my head and we fell asleep cuddling.