Mattheo Riddle 1

Enemies but crushing
————————————-

pov: You used the safe word
I walked to find Blaise in the hallways but I couldnt find him I saw someone in slytherin robes so I thought I'd ask them.

"Hi excuse me have you seen Blaise" I asked politely.
They turned around revealing dark curls and beautiful brown eyes. Fuck its Mattheo. "Well have you seen him?" I shouted. "Calm down princess and yes I have actually" He smirked. "And?" I waited for him to tell me where. "Location costs a kiss" He winked at me. "Are you being fucking serious right now?!" I yelled. "You know im serious darling" He bit his lip. "And who dears swear in hogwarts hallways?" Snape grumbled. I panicked "shit shit shit" I teared up. "My fault sir it was me" Mattheo apologised taking the blame.
My eyes widened. Professor Snape walked away. "Why did you take the blame" I whispered. He just shrugged it off. "Now where were we on this Blaise finding mission?" He smirked. "Where is he?" I whisper shouted.

"Kiss princess" He winked. I groaned frustrated. I walked closer and he bit his lip. I went up on my tiptoes and kissed him,As I pulled away he spun us around and pinned me against the wall.
"What are you doing!" I yelled. "Just let me kiss you wont you?" He said with a hint of annoyance. I nodded slowly. He kissed me passionately against the wall. After a while he took a breather. "Why?" I whispered. "You look really fucking hot how could I not?" He smirked.

"How about my dorm. Now. Hey princess?" He whispered into my ear.

I nodded and giggled. He picked me up, I wrapped my legs and arms around him.
I rested my head on his shoulder and he began kissing my neck. I moaned slightly.

"Found your sweet spot princess" He smiled and kissed my neck again.
We started to walk towards the dorms from the hallways.
We stood outside his dorm.
I lifted my head off his shoulder and kissed him. He pulled away. I looked at him confused. "Your boyfriends there" He signalled behind me. I turned my head and saw Blaise looking at us annoyed, I burst out laughing. "Hes not my boyfriend,hes my tutor, Id rather fuck you right now than study" I whispered. "Blaise come get your tutor buddy" He placed me down.
I groaned "Fuck you Mattheo".
"No thanks" He said annoyed.
He walked into his dorm and slammed the door. I heard lots of smashing and banging and cursing.
"inside" Blaise pointed to Mattheos dorm.
"Why are we going in there?" I asked.
"Its my dorm too" He said opening the door.
I walked in and Mattheo was on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.
There was glass and books everywhere.

"Mattheo?" I whispered as he was frustrated.
"FUCK OFF" He yelled without looking up.
I tried to get to him but stepped on glass.I screamed. Mattheo looked up quickly and noticed the blood. "Im sorry its my fault!" He stood on his bed and jumped over the glass.
He picked me up bridal style.
I teared up "Its hurts" I yelled.
"Shut up" He whispered slightly.
"Mattheo you don't understand!" I screamed.
He kissed my temple,it made me relax.
He placed me on the bathroom counter and grabbed the first aid kit.
He grabbed the tweezers.
I started to cry heavily. "Alright Alright" He shouted. "Will you stop shouting at me it hurts!" I shouted back.
"Sorry" He whispered.
He stood in between my legs. I hugged him tightly. He stroked my back.
"What did you do?" I whispered. "Nothing" He mumbled. "Nothing?!Your rooms a mess" I yelled.
He looked down. "Look at me" I screamed. He looked up with his pretty eyes. "You don't understand do you?" He said softly but slightly annoyed.
"Understand what?" I smirked.
"I love you" He cupped my face.
My eyes widened "I love you too Mattheo"

"I got pissed because of the way he looked at you" Mattheo bit his lip annoyed.
I kissed his cheek "Adorable" I giggled.

"Can we fuck or?" He smirked.
I nodded. "Blaise get the fuck out im gonna fuck her" Mattheo yelled.
I slapped him softly. "Dont shout that"
"Sh love" He whispered placing a finger over my lips.
We heard the door slam. Mattheo started to rip my clothes off.
I giggled "What you giggling about princess?" He smirked.
"Your hands are cold" I whispered.
"Oh im sorry" He looked down and placed his hands on the counter,stopping undressing me.
I grabbed his hands and placed them just above my skirt.
He looked at me with a sparkle in his eye.
"Well?" I smirked.
He kissed me pulling me off the counter.

"princess im uncontrollably horny right now" He bit his lip and groaned. "I think I can help with that"I smirked.He set me down. "On your knees princess" He winked. I giggled and obeyed.
I did exactly what he wanted. With alot of groaning. I looked down. "Eyes on me princess I want to see your eyes while you enjoy me" He smirked. I looked up and he groaned. You know what happened next. "Your turn princess" He picked me up and carried me into his room.

"Im gonna do some very unholy things to you princess" He whispered.
"I'd like that"I winked.
He laid me on the bed.
He continued taking my clothes off.
He stroked his dick along my inner thighs.
"Mm stop teasing" I shouted slightly.
"Yes princess" He smirked.
He did exactly that and stopped. He thrusted into me. I moaned quietly. He thrusted into me at a very high pace.

I moaned too loud. "Fucking hell princess as much as i love hearing your pleasure call,your gonna get us caught" He laughed.
He finally put a spell on the door so no noise.

"Mattheo" I moaned.
He groaned "That was hot princess"
"Im..Im" I moaned.
"Use your words princess"He smirked.
"Im Gonna mm" I moaned again. "Alright Alright" He bit his lip "The safe words Blaise" He winked. "No way, Im not gonna scream Blaise if your going too hard on me" I growled. He laughed his head off "I was joking princess." I nodded. "Safe word is avacado though" He whispered close to my ear. He went into an even quicker pace. Fastest someones ever railroaded me before. At first it was good but then he went harder and faster. "Shit Avacado!" I screamed. He looked up panicked. "Too hard princess Im sorry!" He stroked my hair behind my ear "Ill stop now if ur in pain" He smiled at me then got up. I pulled him back. "Just go softer and we can have round two" I winked. He nodded and bit his lip. He climbed on top of me and I was ✨Railroaded✨ again.