Theodore Nott 2

Dating
Pov:You have cramps at 3am.

"Love" I whispered placing my head on Theos shoulder. He looked over at me and kissed me gently on the head. "Whats up cutie" He said speaking gently. My head rested on him but fell a couple times as I was extremely tired. "It hurts" I whined hoping he knew what I meant. He nodded and placed his hand on my stomach. His hand glided across my stomach massaging the pain away. The warmth helped with the cramps. We were in the great hall for dinner so Theo pulled me onto his lap. "Fuck you" I giggled feeling embarrassed as all our friends were around. Professors glanced over but didn't dare to say anything. One of Theo's hands stayed on my stomach carressing it and the other on my thigh. "Want me to stay in your dorm tonight love?" Theo mumbled into my ear as Dumbledore said his speech. My harsh voice shushed him and he laughed to himself slightly. He parted my legs slightly and placed both hands on my inner thighs. I giggled and pushed my head back onto his chest. Theo kissed my neck gently from behind moving my hair to the side. "Love stop"The tone of voice shocked him as I yelled. He nodded and rested his head on my shoulder in the crook of my neck. "So do you want me to stay in your dorm" He whispered once again as Dumbledore finalised his announcement. I shook my head, "Pansys coming tonight" I smiled up at him. Theo got slightly annoyed and rolled his eyes making me giggle. My arms moved up to around his neck and I placed a kiss on his bottom lip. "I love you My beautiful boy" My hands moved to his hair as I played with his brunette strands. Hands wrapped around my waist tightly and I was no longer sat on Theos lap. Theo was lifting me and placed me down so I was stood behind him. "Piss off" He growled and pushed me away. Suddenly,I slapped him hard across the face "You dickhead!"I screamed into his face and ran. "Miss y/l/n!" Snape grumbled loudly. "Leave her alone" Mattheo growled running after me. His hands wrapped around my stomach and pulled me towards him as I ran. I burst into tears in to his chest. He grabbed my hands and I looked up at him with tears streaming down my face. "Oh darling I've got you"Shivers went down my spine as he whispered that sentence. "Im not your darling Matty" I giggled and wiped my tears. He stroked my hair and laughed whilst hugging me as strong as he could.I felt like I never wanted him to let go until.. "Hands off my wife!" A yell came from down the corridor. A small giggle managed to escape my lips. Mattheo stood infront of me in a guarding position. The footsteps came closer and my pretty boyfriend was holding his fist up at Mattheo. "Theo" I whispered in a cautious tone. He nodded slowly and barged past Mattheo, I hugged him tighter than I've ever hugged anyone. "What got you so upset my princess" He kissed my head and placed his hands on my waist. My eyes glared up at him "You, you git!" I yell not meaning what I said but complaining offended by what he said to me "You told me to piss off" I screamed and looked over at Mattheo who was leaning against the wall. "Sorry princess I didn't mean it"his hands moved from my waist to each side of my face. "Kisses?" I smirked turning my head slightly up and pouting my lips. He rolled his eyes and agreed placing tons of kisses on my glossy lips. The sound of laughter and yelling came from the hall, giving us a sign the houses were coming out from dinner. Theo grabbed my hand and death stared Mattheo for a few seconds. His hand gripped mine tightly and pulled me along. "Where to My boy" I puffed out of breath from running. "The library princess" His voice was also low and in between breaths from exhaustion. We arrived and I jumped on a couch putting my feet up. "I want to sleep" My voice croaky and tired. Students rushed in and Theo held a wand to them as a sign to leave. They instantly ran off leaving us alone in the library. Theo laid down behind me peppering my neck with gentle kisses. Draco burst in, Nott was quick to his feet making me groan. "Get the fuck out Malfoy" Theos voice echoed throughout the empty library. "Jesus Nott calm yourself" I sat up and crossed my legs covering myself with a nearby blanket. "Thanks y/n" Draco laughed walking over to me and sitting on my lap. I screamed with laughter "Get off me you git." I tried to push him off but he relaxed onto me making it impossible. "God I hate you" My giggle made Theo stare at me. "Jealous Theodore?" Draco looked back at Theo who had his wand to his neck. "Put the wand down Fairy God mother" I pushed the wand from poor Dracos neck who was dying with laughter, Knowing damn well Theo wasn't gonna do anything aslong as I was there. Draco finally crawled off my lap and sat next to me. I laid my head on his lap as he played with my hair. "My boy, Can you read me a book?" I whined feeling tired and in pain. "Fine" Theo plopped himself next to the couch on the floor. He began to read and I fell asleep with my head still on Dracos lap. "Wake the fuck up Y/N" Theo shook me up. I slapped him gently in retaliation for waking me. "Sorry" I muttered under my breath. He laughed slightly and picked me up. Malfoy was gone and I was alone on the couch. I felt safe in Theos arms and I think he knew. His strong arms carried me back to my dorm and laid me on my bed. He laid soft kisses on my nose then waved me goodbye. I drowned myself in my blankets and got comfy. I put muggle movies on until Pansy arrived and we talked about Theo and Blaise. Pansy jumped onto me hugging me tight. I giggled so loud and couldn't stop. She returned to her bed and we went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and had an intense pain in my stomach. I gripped my mouth to not scream from the pain so I wouldn't wake Pansy. I grabbed my phone and immediately went to Theos texts.

My boy🫶🏼💍

Theo
Theo baby
I need you
It hurts baby
Are you awake my boy? x

On my way princess
Sorry I wasn't awake sooner
Be there as quick as I can
Ive got a hoodie and chocolate frogs.
I love you x

——————————

My head buried into my pillow, My hands left hand marks on my stomach. Theo burst through the door but I hushed him because Pansy was asleep. He immediately jumped onto my bed cuddling me close. "Oh my princess" He whispered and stroked my thigh. "It hurts Theo It hurts!" I screamed with tears and Theo got up "No dont leave me I didn't mean to scream" I pleaded trying to reach out for him. "Princess im not leaving you Im taking Pansy to Blaise"He kissed my head then picked Pansy up. She muttered "Blaise baby" I laughed slightly but winced from the pain. "Its Theo Pansy Im taking you to Blaise ok?" Theo whispered opening the door. "He'll kill me" She teared up hitting Theos chest. "Why would he kill you?" I grabbed a heat pad from my side table and put it on my stomach. "I dont know" She mumbled and said again "I want Blaise." Theo agreed and took her to Blaise. Theo came running back and pulled his shirt off. "Hoodie" I groaned kicking my feet. He nodded and chucked it to me, "No dress me!" I whined and hugged his hoodie to my chest. He sat next to me and pulled me onto his lap. I felt his cold hands under my shirt and I shivered and flinched. "Sorry princess" He kissed my lips gently and lifted my shirt up. He stared at my chest and smirked. I shook my head "Theo hoodie!" I whined and hit him. A hand trailed up my back, stopping at my bra. "No Theo not tonight!" I yelled reaching for the hand he had on my back. "Princess let me do something" He carressed my cheek and kissed my head. I nodded slowly and he unclipped my bra, He trailed kisses along my chest, and leaving hickeys. "Theodore fucking Nott I'm not in the mood!" I screamed pushing him down on the bed and standing up. I put his hoodie on and walked into the bathroom and locked the door. "Princess come out" Theo banged on the door. I slid down the door with tears in my eyes. "Open the fucking door Y/N!" He yelled and I flinched "Y/N open this door or ill break it open" He growled and I stood up. I unlocked the door and had tears rolling down my face. "What is it did I hurt you?" He pulled me quickly into a hug. "No but all I am to you is a fucking sex toy!" I yell into his face. "Sex toy?God no your my perfect little princess of a girlfriend" He kissed my cheek. I pulled away from him "All I am is kisses and hickeys to you, Im not perfect! I have problems, I have bad days and somedays I dont want to fuck you" I yelled at the top of my lungs and Theo did a silencing spell. "Can you stop fucking yelling" He grabbed my shoulders and shook me. I screamed from frustration and sadness. "You...are a selfish dick" I pointed in his face and he shoved me really hard, causing me to fall but grab the sink before I could hit the ground. "Shit!" He yelled "Shit shit shit" He whispered walking to where I fell. "No get away from me" I crawled back. He looked shocked and his eyes were filled with remorse. "Can I say something?" He mumbled and reached his hand out. I nodded and grabbed his hand, He pulled me up and I fell into his chest. "You are not my sex toy, your my beautiful, smart girlfriend and the kindest, most loving girl Ive ever met, Your hair is always in a perfect high ponytail or it falls down your back just below your bra and your smile, god your smile gets me every time. I can't even explain how your laugh makes me feel. We get along most of the time, The times we don't we fix it. You don't need to have a good day everyday, You dont need to have an amazing past, present or future. Because I cant help the past and I can't change it either, I cant change its effect on you. But I can be with you for your present and future, every fucking step" He soothed me in a comforting hug. I teared up and bawled into his chest. "You Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n are not a sex toy,you are the love of my life" He smiled and hugged me even tighter. I kissed him and he picked me up. He laid me down on my bed and cuddled me all night. We ate chocolate frogs and watched movies all night. Him rubbing my stomach every now and then and kissing it.