Theodore Nott 1

Enemies but crushing and fake dating.

Pov:You want some of his cigarette

Theo was walking through the halls with his girlfriend and they both glared at me. I felt a bit uncomfortable, I didn't know what they were gonna say because his girlfriend is always rude to me. And Im alone which makes it easier for her sadly.

They walked past and his girlfriend kicked me really hard making me trip and drop my books everywhere. "What the fuck Tammy(made up)" Theo rushed over and helped me. "What the fuck Theo!" His gf shouted. "I agree, what the fuck" My eyes widened when he backed me up and helped me with my books. "Fuck you Tammy were over, that was low" He growled. I stared at him confused. His girl stormed off annoyed and shcoked. "Dont expect me to thank you" I rolled my eyes and stood up from picking my books up. Our eyes met as he stood up. "I think I deserve a thank you" He smirked and pinned me against the wall. "Get off me you perv!" I screamed but he just covered my mouth. "Be quiet for me cara mia" He whispered. I dont know why but I nodded. I knew he wouldn't do anything too bad without consent because he's not THAT bad. "Could you do me a favour?" He winked. He pulled his hand from my mouth.I looked down, "Depends."

He laughed slightly to himself "Be my girlfriend, fake of course just to make Tammy and the other girls jealous and I will keep those desperate boys away" He smirked and kissed my cheek. "Fine" I growled "No kissing." "Oh no cara mia there will be plenty of that." He bit his lip.
I rolled my eyes, I hate the creepy boys coming upto me though so I agreed. "But you have to watch movies with me" I smiled excitedly. He nodded and someone walked in the corridor. He lifted my head up and kissed me roughly. I broke the kiss "Bloody hell Theo calm down" I giggled. "Lets go" He smirked.
"Can we watch a movie tonight?" I asked with puppy eyes. "You have beautiful eyes cara mia" He kissed my cheek and interlocked our fingers. I smiled to myself. Im lucky really because Theo is really handsome and I won't have any boys come upto me hopefully, if they do i have Theo. We walked through the hallways and our friends gasped, "What! y/n come here" Enzo shouted slightly but in a good way. I walked over but Theo followed. "Uh alone please" Enzo stared at Theo. "No shes mine" He rested his head on my shoulder. "Amazing but I really need to talk to her" Enzo rolled his eyes. I didn't know how to make Theo piss off without being rude like always. "Uh adoro un secondo" I smiled softly, His eyes widened hearing me speak italian. He bit his lip and nodded. He kissed my cheek then walked to the other side of the hall. Enzo started to speak "Since when!" He squealed. I rolled my eyes jokingly "Like 2 seconds ago" I smirked. "Wow thats very affectionate for 2 seconds" He laughed, we both laughed actually. We laughed so much I had to hold onto him. Theo ran over "Ok thats enough" He pulled my hand off Enzo and picked me up. "Put me down Theo!" I screamed. "Shhh princess were going back to my dorm" He whispered and I waved Enzo goodbye. I lay more onto Theo and began to feel tired. "Fuck y/n" He groaned. "Are you ok" I whispered and moved the hair out of his face. "You just..never mind" He looked away and continued to walk towards his dorm. We arrived and his friends were in his dorm. "Fuck" I mumbled to myself. "Ive got you" He stroked my hair then laid me on his bed. "Woah hooking up with another slytherin chick?" His friend laughed. "This is my girlfriend y/n" Theo growled and walked to his closet. I laid there quietly, since I don't really know his friends. Theo grabbed something from his closet then sat down on the edge of his bed. He unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. I stared at his abs and gulped. He looked over at me and I quickly looked down. He laughed to himself and whispered something in italian. "Staring Cara Mia?" He smirked. I shook my head and hid my smile. Still with no shirt on, He climbed on top of me. "What are you doing" I giggled looking up at him. "Giving my girlfriend what she wants" He began to kiss my neck. "Dude what the heck we're still here you know" His friends yelled. "Then get the fuck out so I can fuck her" He growled and flipped me on top of him. "Are you uh serious" I rubbed my neck. "With what?" He gave me a hickey on my neck. "You said.. you were gonna fuck me." I looked at him then away then back at him. "Do you want me to?" He ran his hands up my back. I got off him. "This is fake remember?" I yelled.
"Im sorry calm down" He rushed up. "No I wont calm down!" I screamed. Theo rolled his eyes and casted a spell on the door so no one could hear. "Fuck you Theo!" I screamed. "Cara mia im sorry" He groaned. "Stop calling me that im not your darling!" I slapped him, he held his cheek and looked at me shocked. "Im sorry Im so damn sorry I dont know why I did that" I hugged him and buried my face into his chest tears pouring out. "Ive got you" He stroked my hair. "That movie, Ill have a cigarette then Ill watch it with you" He kissed my cheek. I nodded. I sat back on his bed and buried myself under the covers. I observed him as he lit his cigarette and sat by his window. As he smoked, I snuck behind him and hugged him. He jumped and grabbed my face and kissed me gently. "Can I have some?" I signalled to the cigarette he was holding. He stared at me and shook his head. "Pleaseee" I gave him puppy eyes. "Amore mio I don't want you to get sick" He carressed my cheek. "A little bit" I begged. He sighed and shook his head "No." I pushed him down onto the chair beside him. I sat on his lap and smoked a little as he held it. "That was very hot" He groaned, "but don't do that again." I rolled my eyes and went to stand up. But his hands slithered around my waist and held me back. "One more?" I smiled at him. "One more cara mia" He smirked and held the cigarette to my mouth.