Lorenzo Berkshire 1

Dating
pov:He sees you sh

"Sweetheart come here!" Enzo yelled chasing me through the hallways. "Love I would never cheat on you" Enzo grabbed my arm. "Get your filthy CHEATING hands off of me" I screamed with tears.He pulled his hand away quickly and looked down. "Well are you gonna explain?" I said losing my temper and trying to hold back the flood of tears. "Sweetheart you know I love you and she came onto me, she told me if I shouted she'd hurt you"He whispered and stroked my hair sending shivers down my spine. "I love you Enz im sorry im so sorry!" I hugged him tightly with my hand in his hair. "Don't apologise sweetheart how were you to know" He smiled and kissed my cheek. " I could do with more than a peck on the cheek after what just happened" I smirked and pulled him to my dorm. We arrived and I pushed him against the door kissing his neck as I opened it. Once opened, He guided me in and locked the door with a spell. I fell on to the bed and he towered over me. I pulled him down by his hand so he was laying on top of me. "Thats my girl" He bit his lip as I started to kiss his jaw. He gripped my thighs which felt so good. "Am I hurting you sweetheart" He loosened his grip on me seeing the hand prints. I shook my head "I love it when you do that" I giggled and he gripped me tighter with a wide grin on his face. He started to take his shirt off so I did too. "Holy I can't believe your all mine" He kissed me roughly moving his hands up to my waist.I cupped his face and suddenly he began to tickle me. "Omg omg no Enzo please" I couldn't contain my laughter as I tried to get him off of me. "What do I get if I stop" He laughed still tickling every tickle spot.
"Anything please" I giggled and wriggled from under him. I managed to get up and run around. He caught me as I ran past him and he hugged me tight. "I love you darling" He whispered stroking my hair. "I love you too love" I cuddled into him and I kissed him gently. Stroking his hair gently, I excused myself to the bathroom. I sat on the floor with the door locked, I let the tears fall silently. "Darling Are you having a shower" Enzo knocked the door lightly. Enzos voice was very comforting but I couldn't tell him to talk a bunch to calm me down because then he would get suspicious and notice me crying. I didn't reply in case he could hear my voice quiver. "Mylove?" He said again after I didn't answer. I ignored him and crawled up and turned the shower on. It was freezing cold so I just sat under the water shivering. I cried and cried hoping if he walked in it would mask the tears. I crawled out and went into the cupboard under the sink and grabbed a hidden bl@de. I sat back under the freezing water and stared down at the bl@de. I looked at the door then back at it and rolled my leggings up. I felt tears fall down onto my thighs. Sitting there, I was deciding whether to do it again or not, last time Pansy found out and didn't talk to me for 2 days. I bit my lip roughly and tasted blood. "shit" I whispered to myself. Blood dripped from my lip and I ran my fingers across the cut. Something inside me flipped and I gripped the bl@de and pulled it across my thigh. I groaned in pain but gripped my mouth quickly. "Love was that you?" Enzo whispered. I cleared my throat "Sorry love I stubbed my toe" I forced a laugh and heard him laugh in return. "Careful next time darling" Footsteps went quieter. I hummed in response. As I slashed my thigh more and clear water turned red I heard loud footsteps and the door burst open. My mouth flew open and hid the bl@de. "I knew it" Enzo mumbled, My eyes fell to the cuts on my thigh. "Come here love" He whispered reaching to turn the water off. "Leave it" I put my hand up to stop him. He turned the shower warm and sat down next to me. "Enzo your clothes" My eyes travelled up and met his sad, worried gaze. He carressed my cheek with soft kisses on my hand. "You think I care about my clothes when my girlfriend is hurting without me knowing" He pulled me closer by my waist and my head landed on his shoulder. "Lets get you out of here before the rest come back to your dorm" He smiled at me and picked me up.

I stroked his cheek as he held me and carried me to my bed. Footsteps retrieved and I turned over realising Enzo was walking away. Tears fell rapidly "Ive made you hate me haven't I?" I yelled as he reached the door. He turned around slowly. "Im getting the first aid kit love" He smiled a little and I cuddled up into a ball regretting everything. I held myself together for a little then I felt a panic attack coming. "No no he doesn't hate me" I whispered to myself as I heard voices inside my head. I got off the bed and sat on the floor. "He loves me he loves me he loves me" I repeated it to myself to calm myself down. Enzo walked back in unaware of my current situation. As he closed the door I was still gripping my chest trying to catch my breath. He was mumbling about something but I just focused on his voice. "Keep talking" I said in between breaths.He looked back at me and ran over. "Hey hey ive got you" He held me closer and kissed my cheek. "Breathe in...Breathe out" He whispered and stroked my hair."Talk please!" I screamed. "Ok ok, So basically I like dogs and cats because they both look really adorable but dogs can go for walks but so can cats actually, They both cuddle with you they both eat so I like both" He ranted while smiling. I giggled and it calmed me down a little. "I like sheep too because their so fluffy, they look like little clouds" He laughed and I hugged him. "Better now sweetheart?" He kissed my cheek. I nodded "I love you my love" He fixed my cuts, We laid down on the bed, cuddled all night and watched movies. He occasionally whispered "You look stunning tonight" or "Let me know if you ever need me."