Chapter-6

20 Years later,

"Prince Herold, the King has asked you to come there." Valet said.

"Yeah, I am coming... You can go." Prince Herold said.

(King's room)

"Yes, father... You asked me to come..." Asked Prince Herold. "Yes... Prince." King said. The King looked so tensed. "Why are you looking tensed?" Prince asked. "I have to choose between you, Harry and Joe." King said. "For what, father?" Asked the Prince. "For the heir to the throne." The King replied.

                     "Father, you can choose whoever you want... None of us will be disappointed... I can say this... We will not be disappointed." The Prince said. "Only you and Hardy are like this, Herold... Not Joe..." The King said. "Then choose him..." The Prince replied. "I can't choose him... He is so cruel and harsh..." Said the King.

"Yeah, he is..." The Prince said "But why did you call me?" He asked.

"Herold, I want to choose you..." The King said. "Father, you know... Harry ca understand your decision... But not Joe... That's what you said right now..." The Prince replied. "Hmm." Said the King. "Father, I want to ask you something..." Said the Prince. "Yeah, ask..." The King said. "Why did you marry stepmother?" Asked the Prince. "For political allegiance." The King replied.

                 "Joe is the result of that allegiance." Said the Prince. "Yes and he is a curse for you, is that what you think, isn't it?" Queen Amina asked. "No stepmother... It's not like that... I love him more than my own brother... But he is not grateful person and you know that." Said the Prince. "I know your father wants to make you the heir to the throne... But the real heir to the throne is Joe, not you..." Said Queen Amina. "Amina listen..." The King said. "What should I listen?" Asked the Queen. "Stepmother, if he is the true heir then mark my words... The whole empire will fall if he becomes the king... He is so ungrateful and cruel person... He kills everyone who comes in his path... He don't even have mercy on children." Said the Prince.

"How dare you talk to my mom like this?" Asked Prince Joe. "Well well... Come on... Let's do argument together." Said Prince Herold. "Stop it boys... Just stop it... Herold is the true heir and I am gonna announce him as the heir..." Said the King. "But King...." Said the Queen. "Enough... You can go now..." said the King. Everyone went to their rooms.

"He didn't do that right..." Said the Queen. "By the way he did not say everything wrong... I am like that... I don't like if someone comes in my path..." Said Prince Joe. "Then you have to change yourself. Don't be cruel." The Queen said. "How can I change myself? And why should I change myself?" Asked the Prince. "If you want to become a King then you have to." Said the Queen. "I will try my best..." said the Prince. "Hmm." Queen said.

"Finally we have a complete family." Queen Consort said. "No we don't... I wanted a girl too." King said. "What?" Asked the Queen Consort. "Yeah, that's why I had Joe... And when it was again a biy then we had Harry..." Said the King. "So you wanted a girl... Should we adopt a one?" Asked the Queen Consort. "No, we cannot..." The King said. "Why?" Asked the Queen Consort. "According to the principles of Samar Empire, a King cannot adopt any child and if he does then the child cannot use the designation of Prince or Princess and it will be considered as ILLEGITIMATE." The King said.