Chapter-11

A few months later,

"Your Majesty, you must announce your new heir to the throne." Minister said. "The new heir is clear... It's Prince George." Said the King. "No, it will be Princess Eugene." Said the Queen Consort. "We cannot do anything which is not done in the history of The Samar Empire's history." Said the King. "Because none of the past Kings had a daughter as their eldest child." Said the Queen Consort. "Princess Eugene will be the new heir." Said Queen Diana. "The heir will be Prince George and that's final." Said the King. "You cannot take decisions individually, James. You have to discuss this with your wives. Because in the History of The Samar Empire, each and every King has discussed about the heir to the throne, even your mother and father too." Said the Queen Consort. "And if the Queen is not satisfied with the King's decision, the King cannot apply it." Queen Diana said.

                       "Princess Eugene can be Princess Royal but not a Queen." Said the King. "She will be a Queen... And she will marry Prince Thaddeus. And will become Queen of Samar and Elixir." Said the Queen Consort. "Don't be selfish, Queen Consort." Said the King. "I am being selfish? You are selfish, James. You killed our son... Because you didn't want to end the enmity between Azov and Samar. And now suffer. Because Queen Charlotte of Azov is going to attack our country." Said the Queen Consort. "She cannot do anything.' Said the King. "King, there is a letter from Queen Charlotte of Azov." Said the Minister. "What is it?" Queen Diana asked. "It written that if you, the King, don't accept Princess Eugene as your heir, then she will attack the Samar Empire. And this will be your last mistake." Said the Minister. "I told you... She has become strong. Don't mess with her. Make Eugene your heir." Said the Queen Consort. "Send a letter to the Queen Charlotte, I am accepting Princess Eugene as the Queen of the Samar Empire and I'm abdicating the throne." Said the King. "Queen Eugene." He added. Queen Consort and Queen Diana exhaled softly.
"He has abdicated the Throne, Queen Charlotte." Said the Minister. "That's good. I will go to Queen Eugene's coronation." Said the Queen. "Long Live the Queen." Said the Minister.

"What? You made Eugene the Queen?" Asked King Henry. "Yes, Queen Charlotte of Azov, Queen Consort Lilian and Queen Diana pressurised me to do that. And hence, I abdicated the throne." Said the King James. "Okay... So Eugene will be Queen of Samar and Queen Consort of Elixir, isn't it?" Asked King Henry. "No, Queen of Samar and Elixir. She will not be the Queen Consort." Said King James. "She will not be the Queen Consort? How can it be?" Asked King Henry. "At least she will be the QUEEN of Elixir. But she will be the Empress of Samar." Said King James. "Hmm... It's okay... We can manage it... so again Elixir will have to be under the influence of Samar?" Asked King Henry. "I don't know... Eugene will decide this." Said King James. "No, Elixir will not be under the influence of Samar." Said Crown Princess Eugene. "Crown Princess Eugene." Said King Henry and bowed. "Good Afternoon, Uncle Henry." Said Crown Princess Eugene. "Good Afternoon, Eugene." Said King Henry. "We have decided when and how your coronation will take place." Said the King. "When?" Asked the Crown Princess. "22nd day of the next month. And members of each and every royal family of the world will come to your Coronation." Said the King. "That's nice. Send special invitation to Queen Charlotte of Azov." Said the Crown Princess. "Of course, sweety." Said the Queen Consort. "Good Afternoon, Queen Consort Lilian." Said King Henry. "Good Afternoon, King Henry III." said the Queen Consort. "Eugene, um... Would you like to meet Thaddeus?" Asked King Henry. "Um... Uh... Yeah, of course... Sure." Said the Crown Princess. King Henry clapped. An average height and handsome boy entered the hall. Crown Princess Eugene was unable to remove her eyes from him. "Hey, Crown Princess Eugene." Said Crown Prince Thaddeus. "Hello, Crown Prince Thaddeus." Said Crown Princess Eugene.