Chapter-10

Charlotte and her family comes for the dinner.

"Your Majesty." Charlotte's father said and bowed down. "Hmm. Your name, Mr?" King asked. "Harris Kevin Azov." He said. "Mr Harris Kevin Azov." Said the King. Queen Consort knew the King is getting angry. "Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Azov." Queen Consort Lilian said. "Nice to meet you too, Queen Consort." Elizabeth, Charlotte's mother, said. "And your name, Madam?" Queen Diana asked. "Elizabeth Harrison Azov." She said. "Mrs Elizabeth Harrison Azov. Nice to meet you." Said Queen Diana. "Let's go to the dining room, Mr and Mrs Azov and Charlotte." Queen Consort said. "Yeah." Charlotte said. They went to the Dining Room. "Charlotte." Crown Prince Jake said. "Jake." Charlotte said. "What is he doing here?" The King asked in Queen Consort's ear. Queen Consort nodded 'No'. The King looked angry.

     "I think Your Majesty the King is not happy." Harris said. "Definitely." The King said. "Hmm?" Elizabeth asked. "Definitely, Not." Said the Queen Consort. "Definitely Not... He is so happy." Said Queen Diana. "Let's have dinner." Crown Prince Jake said. "Crown Prince, will you not make us meet your siblings?" Charlotte asked. "No, I will call them." Crown Prince said. "You don't have to call us." Princess Eugene said. "Here comes our Princess Royal to-be and Prince George." Queen Consort said. "His and Her royal Highnesses." Elizabeth and Harris said and bowed down. "No, no... Please don't bow." Prince George said. "No, i mean... We have to... Because you're from Royal Family." Harris said. "Exactly, we are from royal family. So, you can't marry him." The King said. "Father." Princess Eugene said. "What father, Eugene?" The King asked. "This is true." He added. "James, don't do it." Queen Consort Lilian said. "Why not, Lilian? I am the King and I can do anything of my choice." The King said. "No anything of your choice, James. Don't be selfish." Queen Diana said. "I am not being selfish, Diana. Jake is becoming selfish... He don't care about the faimly's history and background." Said the King. "Principles change by the time, James." Queen Consort Lilian said. "Don't teach me politics and law." The King said. "This is your problem, Father... you don't want to listen to anyone." Crown Prince Jake said. "You will lose your royal title, Jake." The King said. "It doesn't matter for me..." Crown Prince Jake said. "It does care for me, Jake!" The King exclaimed. "You have one more son, Father... I don't want to become a King if I can't marry a commoner... And she is not even a commoner she is also from a royal family." Crown Prince Jake said. "Exactly, I am from a royal family, your majesty." Charlotte said. "Don't interfere in our family matters." The King said. "She can interfere, James... This is about her..." Queen Consort Lilian said. "Prince Harry did marry a Commoner. Prince William, he is also a crown prince... He also married a commoner... Then why can't us?" Crown Prince asked. "Because they can marry commoners, Jake... We cannot." The King said. "You're the King, you can change the laws, James. You can remove and replace the existing laws, James." Queen Diana said. "Kill them." The King said. "NO!" Crown Prince exclaimed. The gaurds started firing. Harris and Elizabeth got shot by the bullets and fainted. But Crown Prince saved Charlotte but he himself got shot.

"Jake!" Prince George exclaimed. "Crown Prince!" The King exclaimed. "Call the doctor! Please! Fast!" Queen Consort said emotionally. "Jake, open your eyes. Jake." Queen Diana said. "This is all because of you, father! Why did you order them to kill them? I told you to be normal! Why don't you understand a small problem??" Princess Eugene asked. The ambulance came.

(Ambulance siren sounds)

The royals also went to hospital separately. The doctors were operating Harris, Elizabeth and the Crown Prince.

"Doctor, how is he? How is Jake?" Queen Consort asked. "His condition is very serious... The bullets were poisonous. King Harris and Queen Elizabeth are in coma. But Crown Prince Jake's condition is very critical. Just pray that he can survive, otherwise..." the doctor said and went. "King Harris and Queen Elizabeth?" The King asked. "They are King and Queen of Azov who lives like a commoner. But you were not ready to listen to us, Father." Princess Eugene said emotionally. Queen Consort and Queen Diana crying. "Don't cry, mummy." Prince George said. "Also, Charlotte is the Crown Princess of Azov. And Azov us no more under your supervision, Father. You have lost it." Princess Eugene said.

An hour later,

The doctor comes out of the operation theatre. "Doctor..." Princess Eugene said. "I'm sorry, Crown Prince is no more." The doctor said. "What!?" Queen Consort exclaimed crying. "No!" Queen Diana said crying. "Your Majesty the King James II, congratulations. You're successful in your mission." Said Princess Eugene. "No." The King said emotionally. Prince George also started crying. "Jake." Prince George said crying. "Don't cry, George." Princess Eugene said emotionally and hugged him. The King started going inside. "Stop. You cannot go inside." Queen Consort Lilian said. "He is my son." The King said. "Yes, you are remembering this when he is died. Not when he was trying to convincing you." Queen Diana said crying. "King James, I will take revenge of this soon." Crown Princess Charlotte of Azov said. "I'm sorry, King Harris and Queen Elizabeth are also no more." The doctor said. "Okay doctor." Crown Princess Charlotte said crying. "I'm so so sorry, Charlotte." The King said. "Don't Apologise to her, King James. Apologise to Jake. Apologise to King. Apologise to Queen. You killed them." Princess Eugene said crying.