Chapter-12

"Thaddeus, this is Eugene..." King Henry said but Crown Prince Thaddeus interrupted him and said, "Crown Princess of Samar. I know her..." Both the Kings were shocked because they met for the first time. "How?" Asked the King James. "Social Media, father." Said the crown Princess. "Oh, social media... Nice. So you talk everyday?" Asked King James. "James, you're making both of them uncomfortable." King Henry said in King James' ear. "No, like we just wish each other on different occasions like her birthday, my birthday, national day of both the countries." Said the Crown Prince. "Nice..." said the King. "Um... You were asking us about our marriage, right?" Asked the Crown Prince. "Ye-Yeah." Said King Henry. "Um... Uh... We accept." Said the Crown Princess. "You what?" Asked the Queen Consort. "We accept." Crown Prince said. "That's so good. Well, it's so good." King James said. "When will be our wedding?" Asked the Crown Prince. "Huh?" King James asked. Crown Princess was unable to control her laugh and she laughed out loud. "Oh, Eugene." Said the Crown Prince. "Sorry, I-I can't control that now." Crown Princess said laughing. "What do you mean?" Asked the Queen Consort Lilian. "We mean that we don't know each other, we don't follow each other on social media, we don't talk on any occasion. We were just pranking you." Said the Crown Prince. "But yeah, we are ready for the marriage." Said the Crown Princess.
                        "Thaddeus... What was this behaviour?" Asked King Henry. "Let them have fun..." said Queen Consort Gracey of Elixir. "What? Mom? You here?" Asked the Crown Prince. "Surprise surprise." Said the Queen Consort Gracey. "Greetings, Queen Consort Gracey." Said Queen Consort Lilian. "Greetings to you too, Queen Consort Lilian." Said Queen Consort Gracey. "Good Afternoon, Queen Consort Gracey." Said Queen Diana. "Very good afternoon, Queen Diana." Said the Queen Consort Gracey. "Your Majesty." She added and bowed down. "Her Majesty the Queen." Said King James. "And me?" Asked King Henry. "His royal Highness." Said Queen Consort Gracey. "Me?' Asked King Henry. "No, my son." Said the Queen Consort. "Mumma." Said the Crown Prince. "Will see you later." Said King Henry.
Everyone laughs.
A month later,
"I, Eugene Samar, the Queen of Samar, Rampus and Alcazar, accepts this United country as my truly ruling Kingdom and I promise to protect the church of God and the people of this United Country." Said the Queen. "I, Prince George, Duke of Rampus, hereby declare my true loyalty and dedication towards my sister, The Queen Eugene." Said Prince George. "Long Live the Queen." Said the high priest. "Congratulations, Queen Eugene." Said Queen Charlotte. "Thank you, Her Majesty." Said the Queen. "Today is the most important day for us and the country. Not only one United Country but also for the Elixir Kingdom. Because today is not only the coronation of the new Queen of Samar Empire but also the marriage of Queen Eugene of Samar and King Thaddeus of Elixir." Said the High Priest. Everyone claps.
A few hours later,
"Do you accept Queen Eugene as your legally wedded wife?" Asked the High Priest. "Yes, I accept." Said the King of Elixir. "Queen Eugene, do you accept King Thaddeus as your legally wedded husband?" Asked the High Priest. "Yes, I accept." Said the Queen of Samar. "Now put this wedding ring in The King's finger." Said the High Priest. She did as the high priest said. "King Thaddeus, now you put this ring in Queen's finger." Said the High priest. The King put the wedding ring in the Queen's finger. "Congratulations, now you are the legally wedded couple." Said the high priest. "Congratulations and God save both, The King and the Queen." Said the high priest.
Death of 3 people changed a selfish King's mind which led to a positive impact on the future of both the countries. And this is how rituals change and the empires change over a period of time.

The End