Bare

As soon as my underwear hit the floor somewhere behind us, König leans back, pulling his down, too.

I shiver as I realize what's about to happen. He grabs my hips, throwing me further up the bed, and climbs on top of me. He bends down to kiss me once more.

"Flora," he says, his statement a warning. "There's no going back after this."

I'm delirious with need. "I know," I say, any and all consequences flying out the window.

He reaches down, then, and slides his hard dick against my wet center. I look down, seeing how fucking big he is, and I can't help but feel giddy with excitement.

"You're sure?" he asks, again.

"Of course I'm fucking sure," I say.

He begins to press in slowly. The stretch aches a bit, but after a split second, I'm tired of waiting. I hook my ankles behind him and yank him forward.

He groans as he bottoms out and I gasp at the feeling.

It's so good. It's so fucking good. I've never felt this full before, and I've never been this turned on before.

"Scheiße," he says, one hand gripping my hip, one hand braced on the headboard.

"Holy fuck," I say. I reach around, digging my nails into his back.

We're still for a moment, but then he pulls slowly out, and, without warning, slams back in. I moan at the harsh movement, and it seems to motivate him more. He begins thrusting in hard, and fast, and he hits the back of me every time. I raise my knees up more, almost folded in half.

His hands leave my hips and scoop under my shoulders so he can pull me closer. Looking at me, the lust apparent in his eyes, I've never seen a sexier thing in my life. He brings his mouth to my neck, and I feel him start to leave a mark there. Suddenly, he bites down.

I squeal at the sharp pain, but it turns me on even more. I pull his face to mine, kissing his mouth and then down to his neck. He falls against me with a groan, still keeping up the rapid pace, but relishing in the pleasure of my lips against him.

"Is this what it takes to shut you up, then?" he asks, bringing his eyes back to mine.

"No," I say, a challenge in my tone.

In a flash, he has me on my stomach. Yanking my hips up, he presses a hand against my back. My face is shoved into the pillows.

"Try to talk now," he says, a groan escaping his mouth as he enters me again.

The speed is so harsh, the angle so deep, that I want to scream. So I do, deep into my pillow, gripping my sheets. König reaches around with the hand that's not braces on my ass, and takes my hands, pinning them behind my back.

"Such a good girl," he says, and without warning, slaps my ass, hard.

I scream again.

"Finally at a loss for words," he says, his tone dominating. I feel another gush of wetness at how he's acting.

He yanks me back up towards him by my hair, and then wraps that hand around my neck. Turning my face to his, he kisses me.

"Thank me for how well I'm treating you," he says.

"Thank you," is all I can say with a loud moan as he hits an ever deeper angle inside me. I won't be able to walk tomorrow, but I'm sure that's his intention.

He throws me back down, hand on the back of my head, shoving himself to the back of me, again, and again.

His other hand reaches around to the front of me, and he makes contact with my most sensitive spot.

"You're gonna come for me," he says. "Understand?"

I nod into the sheets, and he quickly works in small circles. It's only a matter of less than thirty seconds that I feel myself come apart. It's like an explosion. My whole body shakes, and I scream the loudest I have so far into the pillow.

König pulls out of me, flipping me over again, onto my back. He pulls my hips up, lowering his face between my legs. He kisses up my thigh, and then, finally, presses a kiss to my clit.

"I'm gonne make you come like this, too," he says, and that's the last thing I hear before I watch his head lower, and feel his tongue on me.

If earlier was heaven, this is hell. I'm sensitive from my last orgasm only moments ago. His tongue works, and then he reaches up, pressing two fingers inside me. I dig my fingers into his hair.

As I get closer, and his movements quicker, König's second arm reaches up and grabs my throat. Even while he's pleasing only me, he's still in charge.

The very thought does me in, and I arch off the bed, crying out.

"Oh my god," I say as my orgasm ends, and König leans back, licking his fingers. Holy shit, that's hot.

"You taste so fucking good," he says, bringing his body back up to mine.

I bring my hips to his, itching to feel him inside me again.

"Beg for it," he asks, his tip just barely pressing in.

"Please," I say. "Please, I'll do anything. I need you inside me."

"Anything?" he asks, moving a little bit further in.

"Anything," I promise.

"I'll remember that," he says, and enters me the rest of the way in one angry thrust.

He's fucking my absolute brains out. I can't form another thought other than how fucking good this feels. He grabs my thighs, pulling me closer to him, leaned back. He's watching me.

The eye contact brings me closer to another orgasm, and he reaches another hand down, choking me, hard.

I squeak at the lack of air, but nothing's ever felt so right.

His movements become more frantic. His hand drops, and he brings his chest to mine. Bending down, he works on my nipples, sucking and biting all over my chest.

The angle grinds against my clit, and he whimpers into my neck. I know he's close.

I bring my knees back up to my chest, spreading my legs wide. I'd put my legs over his shoulders, but in that moment, I need nothing more than for him to be as close to me as he can be.

"Fuck, Flora, I'm gonna come," he says.

"Me too," I gasp, the thought of him pumping inside me driving me wild.

"You're so fucking perfect," he mumbles against my mouth. "You're so... fucking... perfect," he says, each pause a deeper thrust.

My third orgasm nears, and I grip onto his shoulders, one of his hands on my jaw, the other bracing against the headboard again.

"Holy fucking shit," I say as my orgasm begins.

König leans back a bit, looking me in the eyes. "Meine Liebe," he says, and I don't miss that the favorite from earlier turned into love. He thrusts faster and deeper into me still.

As my orgasm begins to peak, he groans loudly, pressing the tip of himself to the very back of me, releasing himself inside me.

I cry out his name as our orgasms hit, and he continues to fuck me through it, never breaking eye contact.

As the intensity subsides, I breathe for a moment.

König kisses me, it being more passionate than greedy, like it was earlier.

"Flora," he breathes against my mouth. 

I look down between us, seeing his release starting to spill out of me, and the hickeys and bite marks all over my chest. I see a few marks of my own on König's shoulders, too.

"That was..." I say. "Holy fuck."

He collapses against me, breathing in the scent of my skin. I wrap my arms and legs around him, pressing a kiss to his hair.