Redemption

"König?" I say, loosening my hold.

No response.

"Winner!" Price calls, but I've already moved out from beneath him.

"König?" I say again, a little worried this time.

Price comes up. "Oh, he's fine, you just knocked him out for a second."

I try not to panic, knowing that, to them, I just dislike him and nothing else has happened.

Farah high-fives me, Soap congratulates me, and Simon picks me up in a tight hug. They're all in varying states of shock.

"I knew you could do it," he says, but it's obvious from earlier that he probably had his doubts.

"We'll let him wake up on his own," Price says. "We're taking a rest day today, anyway. Enjoy your long weekend, everyone."

It'll probably be their last weekend before full work days up until the mission happens.

"I've got to get you a gift to celebrate," Simon says. "Meet up tomorrow morning? You probably need to go soak those muscles."

"Sure," I say. Us being the only two conscious ones in here, he lifts up his mask and kisses my cheek in goodbye before heading out.

I gather up my things, walking towards the door with the intention of leaving.

I end up just locking it and sitting my things down by the door.

Against my better judgement, I grab König's water and peel back his hood. I see the scratch marks on his neck.

I prop him up on my lap, settling us against the wall, and wait for him to wake up.

It takes a few more minutes, but he gasps, looking frantically around him, feeling his bare face with panic until he realizes it's just me.

"Sorry," I say. "Knocked you out."

König looks at me in shock, taking the water I extend to him.

"Impressive," he says.

"I know," I say. "I kind of fought dirty."

"I like it dirty," he says, eyes lowering to my lips.

I frown at him, standing up. "Alright, well, good fight."

"Flora," he says, reaching up and grabbing my hand. "Wait."

"For what?" I ask, pretending to not know.

"I'm scared to hurt you," he says, all of his unspoken words from the past couple of weeks falling out at once. "I can commit, I'm sure I can, but I don't want to fail to meet your expectations. You deserve better than I could give. I want to commit to you, if you'll have me."

I look down at our connected hands. "I was really just talking about the show," I say, referencing the moment of our end. My voice cracks.

"I know, meine Liebe, I know," he says, standing up and looking down at me. "I just... got in my own head. I want to be with you so badly that I got scared of it."

"You were with me," I say, confused.

"No, I want to be with you. Always." His other hand rests on my jaw.

"Always?" I ask.

"Yes," he confirms.

I start to flush at his admission.

"You're getting pink," he says.

"I'm sweaty," I say.

Bending down, he drags his tongue across my neck. "And it tastes delicious."

"Ew," I say, swatting at him, but feeling warm at the contact.

He starts to kiss my neck, and I wrap my arms around him, welcoming his touch.

"Can I..." he asks, but I'm already taking off my shirt, showing my sports bra - the one I know makes my cleavage look great, and tugging at his.

Quickly, he pulls his shirt off and pushes his shorts down, and reaches for mine. We step out of our shoes and stumble against the wall, ravaging each other's mouths. His tongue swipes against my lip, and I shudder.

I barely had him, but god, I missed him.

He presses me into the wall, and, after pulling my shorts off, hikes me up against it. He presses his clothed erection against me.

"God, I've been wanting to do this for weeks," he says. "I couldn't think about anything else."

"Is that why you won today?" I ask, gasping at the friction between us. "Distracted?"

"No," he says, pulling back. "You won, fair and square. Well, the nails weren't fair, but I'm proud of you nonetheless."

He reaches for my sports bra, pulling it down and baring my breasts to him. As he grinds against me, he brings his mouth to my nipples, sucking them until they're peaked in the cool air. He leaves new marks.

"I need you," I breathe as my arousal becomes almost painful.

He pushes his briefs down and pulls my underwear to the side, pressing himself against my entrance.

"Please," I say, arching off the wall to get closer to him.

König slams into me then, groaning quietly at the feeling. He brings a hand up to my mouth, covering it as I moan loudly.

It feels so fucking good. He fills me up so well, it makes me want to cry.

As he starts to move, the tears actually fall. He thrusts slowly, gently. I feel every single inch of him inside me. But it isn't nearly enough.

"Harder," I say. "We can have make-up sex later. Right now, I just need you to fuck me like you hate me."

König smiles down at me then, and his pace picks up so rapidly that I have to bite down on his hand to stop from crying out. Body pressing me against the wall, friction building between our legs, his other hand chokes me so hard I can't get in any air at all.

And it feels incredible.

"Good fucking girl," he says, taking his hand away and gripping my breasts. "So perfect, just for me."

I nod, frantic with need.

"Who do you belong to?" he asks, dropping his hand for just a moment.

"You," I say, breathless. "I belong to you."

That drives him wild, and his thrusts get sloppier. I'm getting close.

"Be fucking quiet," he says, removing his hand and hooking his arms under my thighs so he can get deeper.

I press my own hand against my mouth.

He slams into me, eyes on mine the whole time. His eyelids droop with arousal as he sees my reaction to his movements, and he brings his mouth to my shoulder, biting down as he presses so far inside me I'm surprised my cervix is still intact.

Our orgasms hit at the same moment, and I scream into my hand, other grabbing onto his hair.

"Fuck," he says into my neck as the effects rip through us. My orgasm lasts forever, and from what I feel spurting inside me, so does his.

"Fuck," I say as the feeling finally subsides.

König kisses me deeply, and moves inside me a couple of more times before pulling out, our releases covering his dick. He slides my underwear back over me and lets me onto my feet again.

I kneel, sucking what's left off of him, and he grips the wall in sensitivity.

"More of that later," I say, a real promise.

He looks down at me with pure lust as he pulls his underwear and shorts back up, and puts me back into my clothes, too.

"God, you're perfect," he says.

"I know," I say, and we walk towards the door.

We are perfect.