Morning

I wake up the next day, a heavy weight around my midsection. Looking down, I see a huge man arm, and startle. It's my room, so what is a man doing in it?

I feel the soreness in between my legs then, and my naked skin against the sheets, and suddenly, it all comes rushing back.

Oh, my, god.

Turning my head slightly, I see König staring at me. It shocks me again, to see his face without the hood.

He smiles. "Good morning," he says.

I slowly turn in his arms and face him. "This is weird," I say.

"Is that good or bad?" he asks.

I think for a moment. "Good."

He laughs, leaning in to kiss me, moving his mouth down to my neck. I wrap my arms around him as he slowly pushes himself on top of me.

I feel a raging hard on press against me.

"König," I gasp. "We just woke up!"

"Even better," he says, hand on my thigh, pushing my legs open. "Is that okay?"

Before I know it, a quick yes has fallen out of my mouth, and he starts to grind against me. The friction is ridiculously good on its own, and faster than I even said yes to this in the first place, I'm soaked.

"You're so fucking wet," König says, noticing, too. "Tell me," he breathes, leaning close. "Has anyone ever fucked you this good before?"

I shake my head, no exaggeration at all. I've had only a few run-ins, and none of them were great. König is a natural. It makes me wonder his experience.

To put that thought out of my mind, I push on his shoulders, getting him off of me. Hooking a knee around his hip, I flip him over. It's an impressive move, actually.

"Good move," he says as I straddle him.

It's my turn to taunt him.

"Simon taught me," I say.

König's eyes darken. "Why are you bringing him up?"

"Because you're the one that drove me to him in the first place," I say, slowly moving against him.

"You're only training with me from now on," he says, hands settling on my hips.

"No, I'm not," I say. "I like working with him."

"I'm going to fuck his name right out of your head," König threatens.

"No," I say. "I'm going to fuck you, now."

Leaning up and reaching down, I settle on top of him, angling my body back and sitting straight down. He bottoms out immediately.

"Holy fuck," he says, his hands digging bruises on my sides.

I begin to move, slowly at first, reaching behind me and bracing my hands on his thighs. I'm giving him a show.

His eyes never leave my body as he watches me fuck him, caught in the moment. As his dick reaches a particularly deep spot inside me, I moan. I reach a hand in between my legs and stimulate myself, moving a little more quickly, but still in the same position.

"Gott," he groans, hands tighter and tighter on me still.

It doesn't take long to climax, and he watches me as I come apart on top of him, moaning loudly. Without slowing down, I lean towards him, latching onto his neck, scratching deep into his shoulders with my nails. The new angle grinds against my clit, and I gasp into his ear.

"Fuck," König says, reaching his hands up to my back and pulling me closer, starting to move from below, slamming into me.

I lean back quickly. "None of that," I say.

He scowls at me, frustrated, but obedient. I place my hands on his chest, starting to bounce up and down. He groans at the feeling of being pressed to the deepest part of me so harshly and quickly.

After a minute or so, I start to grind again. I start to see stars from the pleasure.

Mocking him from earlier, I say, "Has anyone ever fucked you this good before?"

He pauses, then, his face getting a little bit pink. I stop moving.

"What?" I ask, starting to worry.

"I've only ever..." he sighs. "Been with one other."

I'm a little shocked, to be honest. This man has the body of a greek god.

"Oh," I say.

"Sorry," he says, letting go of me to press his hands over his eyes.

I shake my head, taking his hands in my own, pulling them away from his face. "Don't be sorry for that," I say. "Honestly, I was worried that I wasn't... that great." I think about how I felt earlier.

"Not great?" König says, clearly offended. "You're the best fucking thing I've ever felt in my life."

I smile. "Really?"

He pulls me down, kissing me deeply. "Yes," he breathes into my mouth.

I resume my position. "Good," I say, and start to move again.

The friction is building me up towards an orgasm, and from the way König's breathing, he's getting close, too.

"Do you like this?" I ask.

"I love it," he says, reaching up to squeeze my breasts. "You're perfect."

His words bring me closer to the edge, and I start to move even faster.

"Shit," I say, a moan leaving my mouth as the pleasure spreads through my body. It's everywhere - I feel warm tingling all the way down to my fingertips and toes.

"I'm gonna come," König says, pulling me down close to him. His arms wrap around my back, and he leans his hips up into me, keeping the friction against my clit. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I kiss him again.

"Then fucking come," I say.

I feel his dick twitch, and I spread my legs as wide as they'll go to welcome his orgasm as my own hits.

The pleasure racks through my body with unbelievable force. I scream into König's neck as he groans into my hair, and I keep moving against him. I kiss his neck, and then lean back, settling deeper onto his dick, sitting back onto his release.

He whimpers with sensitivity, and I laugh. He playfully hits my ass as punishment, and I get off of him. He follows me into the shower.

"If I knew this would happen, I never would have bumped into you that day," he says.

"Did you do that on purpose?" I gasp.

"No, actually," König says. "But I'm glad I did. Led to some great build-up."

Standing under the water, I pull him in for a kiss.

We rinse off, and I pull on some pajamas while König puts on his underwear. "Let's go get some breakfast," I say.