Close

Hands tight on me, body pushing me into the sheets, König has turned into a different version of himself.

And I love it.

Roughly, he yanks my pajama top off, and tugs my bottoms down my legs. Since he's not wearing a shirt, all he has to shed are his briefs. Within moments, we're naked. His skin never leaves mine.

"You have no idea," König says, angling my hips towards him and opening my thighs, "how much energy I have to spend on you, meine Liebe." Already hard, he grinds against me. He slides against me effortlessly - seeing him act this way has turned me into a waterfall.

His thrusts are greedy, and it makes me want more than just his skin on mine.

"I need you inside me," I whisper into his shoulder as he sucks on my neck.

"What you need," König says, "is to be shown who's in charge right now."

Another gush of wetness at his words.

"Yes, sir," I say, inwardly smirking at the role I'm playing.

Suddenly, he grabs my waist, flipping me and shoving me face down. Without warning, he slams into the back of me. I scream into the sheets with a mix of pain and pleasure.

His hand reaches to my neck, gripping it hard, as he smacks my ass over and over with his other hand. I moan into the sheets at the feeling of being completely consumed by König, and I reach back to touch him. He takes that hand and shoves it between my legs.

"Touch yourself," he says. "I want to see you get off on being pounded by my dick."

I groan at his words, quickly moving my fingers against my swollen clit in a desperate attempt to release the pressure building up inside of me.

Faster and faster. Harder and harder. He grips onto my hips, pounding into the back of me like it's his life mission.

At that, I peak, and the pleasure washes over me in waves. I cry out, collapsing into the sheets, but König doesn't stop.

After a moment, he slips out of me, picking me up bridal-style and taking me to my bathroom counter. Bending me over it, he pulls my shoulders up and props my upper body weight onto my arms.

"Watch yourself," he demands, and slams into me again, this time, reaching his own hand down in between my legs.

He looks so fucking massive behind me, so muscular, so terrifying, and I look absolutely wrecked. My hair's a mess, my skin is flushed, but my face screams that I'm alive. Our eyes both say how in love we are with each other, even though König is hate-fucking me right now.

My breasts bounce, my entire body at König's mercy. I revel in the feeling that I'm the one he wants. I'm the one he chose - no one else, not ever.

He pulls me up, an arm around my chest, and presses my back to his chest. He kisses down my neck, making sure I'm watching him in the mirror. With my left hand, I grab onto his forearm across my chest, and with my right, I reach behind me, grabbing onto his shoulder. Arching my back, I let him deeper in the new angle.

König groans at the feeling, grasp on my shoulder tightening. I close my eyes for a split second, and feel a release of my upper body and a slap against my ass.

"We're done here," he says, and spins me back around, fucking me as he walks us back to the bed. I take the moment to kiss all over his face - something I know that he likes. I suck at the base of his neck, and bite down.

That does it. He slams me down, forcing my knees apart with his hands so he can get closer. He throws his hips into mine, and I scream into his chest as he braces his arms behind my head.

The friction is delicious, and I move upwards because of it.

"Go on," he says. "Use me to get you off when it's supposed to be the other way around."

"I'm sorry," I say, pulling back, desperate with need, frantic to please him.

"No, baby," he says, leaning in and breaking character for a moment. "I can't get off until I've made you come at least three times."

Three's the magic number with him, I guess. At his permission, I grind myself against him. He's still rough. He slams into me so hard I see stars.

I climax a second time, then, this time, moaning loudly for anyone to hear.

It inspires König more. He presses his hand against my lower stomach, feeling himself fuck me.

"Look at you, taking my dick like a perfect little whore," he says. "But you're fucking mine. You get that?"

"Yes," I say, pushing my legs up, putting my ankles on his shoulders. "Yes, I'm yours."

He wraps his arms around my thighs, fucking me harder than before, my hips not even on the bed with the force of his thrusts. I grab the sheets between my fingers, desperate to find some sort of anchor in this sea of unending pleasure.

König leans down, down, and down a bit more, until I'm basically bent in two. I cry out at the deeper angle, and he lets go of my legs, pulling me down the bed by my hips to be closer to me.

He presses his chest to mine, wrapping his arms tightly around me. I bring my body as close to hish as I can, kissing any skin I can access in this close proximity.

"Fuck," he says, voice muffled in my neck. "Fuck, you're so fucking good."

"Only for you," I say.

"I love you," he says, almost whiny in his words.

"I love you," I say, feeling pressure begin to build again.

He starts to groan, pulling me in even more tightly as my climax hits, and I feel him release inside me as he continues to move.

Once my orgasm subsides, I feel the stickiness between my thighs and dripping out of me.

I reach a hand to König's face. "Feel better?" I ask, smiling.

"Much," he says, and pecks a kiss to my lips. He scoops me up and carries me into the shower.