Shower

After a couple of minutes, I start to not be able to breathe.

"König," I say, "You're a bit heavy."

"Sorry," he laughs.

"Should we shower?" I ask.

He grins. "I think we should."

Leaning back, he picks me up, carrying us to my walk-in shower. He turns on the water, keeping us out of it.

Giddy, I press kiss after kiss to his face. I feel him start to harden again inside me.

"I love your face," I say, smiling into his neck. He walks us under the stream of water, now hot.

"I love yours," he says.

Slipping out of me, he places me on the ground.

He's so much taller than me, it's unfathomable how we just did what we did.

König reaches for the shampoo, taking out my clip and carefully sitting it on the ledge, and working it into my hair.

As the conditioner sets, he washes our bodies, pausing between my legs as he sees the rest of his release sliding down my thighs.

"I'm on birth control," I say as I rinse the conditioner out.

"How unfortunate," he says, and I swat at him.

We finish cleaning ourselves, but the shower is far from over. He steps towards me, cornering me against the wall. He spins me around, my cheek to the tile, and kicks my feet apart.

"You turn me on so fucking much," he says.

"I know," I say, smirking back at him.

Yanking my hips farther back, so I'm perpendicular with the wall, he slaps my ass, pressing his dick against me. "Enough with the attitude," he says.

"I'll give as much attitude as I want," I say, already feeling myself getting aroused at the thought of König having his way with me again.

He grinds his dick against my ass, the water creating enough lubrication for it to slide across easily. He moans at the feeling.

"God, I could touch you all day," he says.

"I agree," I say, getting wetter and wetter.

His tip presses at my entrance, and I arch my back, pushing my ass in the air, needy with want, again.

"That's what I thought," he says, pushing himself inside me. His movements are slow, languid, as if he's memorizing the way I feel.

"That's so good," I say as he begins to pick up the pace. It only takes a few strokes for him to start slamming into me so hard I have to brace my hands firmer against the wall.

He picks me up, spinning me around and lifting me, aligning me with his dick and entering me as he lowers me down.

He fucks me into the wall, hands tight on my hips. He reaches down in between my legs yet again.

"I'm close," I say.

"Me too," König says, groaning against my neck. His thrusts get slopper, and my moans get louder.

We climax together, him yanking me down farther as he releases inside me again. I cry out, the pleasure from the previous three orgasms beginning to make me feel swollen.

"Good girl," König says.

"We should probably rinse off again," I say.

"No, I don't want any of that leaking out of you," he says, nodding down at our conjoined bodies.

I laugh. "Nice try," I say. "I need to shower and we need to get to bed."

"We?" he asks, the word itself indifferent but his tone hopeful.

"Yes, we," I say.

We rinse off, and I throw the blanket into the washer, replacing it with another. It has all kinds of fluids all over it. 

"I'm hungry," I say, throwing on a robe to head down to the kitchen. König follows me, towel wrapped around his waist. I open my fridge.

"Ooh, let's have pasta," I say.

As the water boils and the pasta cooks, König leans behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"You're too good to me," he says.

"I agree," I say, leaning my neck back to plant a kiss to his cheek.

After I finish cooking, we bring our bowls up to bed, turning on the TV.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask.

"You," he says, his eyes on me as he takes a bite.

I laugh, finding a stupid show to put on while we eat.

I start to yawn, and we eventually put our bowls to the side. I tuck myself into the sheets, and König starts to undo my robe.

I give him a pointed look.

"What? It's better to sleep naked," he says, and I feel that his towel is missing.

"Okay, you're right," I say. He pulls me against him, and does slow movements with his hand on my shoulder.

It slowly lulls me to sleep.