Fulfillment: An Epilogue

The wedding took six months to plan. We found a beautiful venue overlooking that very same lake, and my family was able to attend. They fell in love with König, even though they didn't know him.

It's a small wedding, with only family and friends. I've chosen a simple, elegant dress, and König is in an all-black suit - something he looks best in.

I begin the walk down the aisle, white roses clutched in my palm while grabbing my father's arm on the right.

I feel no nervousness, only excitement. The engagement ring feels heavy on my finger, and I know it will only be joined by the wedding band I'm soon to recieve.

We recite our vows, tears in König's eyes, and it's announced that we may kiss.

My bouquet, large by design, is held up in front of König's face. To my view only, he takes back his hood and kisses me, pulling me tight.

"I love you," I whisper to him.

"I love you," he says.

Replacing his hood, and lowering the bouquet, we turn towards our audience, officially man and wife.

A killer team, literally.

We step down the stairs onto the aisle, and into the rest of our lives together.

--------------

Author note:

It has been so long since I've written something, and genuinely enjoyed it. I have had so much fun creating this story and look forward to what's to come. I have exciting ideas and I can't wait to share them with you. Thank you for your support on my first real story and thank you for all of the kind words!

With love,

VM