Chapter One

Mal

They say I'm trouble

They say I'm bad

They say I'm evil

And that makes me glad

Agatha

They think I'm evil

That I'm a freak

I mean they're not wrong

Say it to my face

Jay

A dirty no good

Down to the bone

Your worst nightmare

Can't take me home

Evie

So I got some mischief

In my blood

Can you blame me?

I never got no love

Sophie

They call me weird

Just 'cause I'm not like them

A VK a princess?

Who'd've thought?

Carlos

They think I'm callous

A low life hood

I feel so useless

All

MISUNDERSTOOD

The girls

Mirror, mirror on the wall

Who's the baddest of them all?

Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world

All

I'm rotten to the core, core

Rotten to the core

I'm rotten to the core, core

Who could ask for more?

I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door

I'm rotten to the (core), I'm rotten to the

I'm rotten to the core

Mal

Call me a schemer

Call me a freak

How can you say that?

I'm just unique

Agatha

So I'm messed up

So I'm mental

Does that affect you?

Didn't think so love

Jay

What, me a traitor?

Ain't got your back?

Are we not friends?

What's up with that?

Evie

So I'm a misfit

So I'm a flirt

I broke your heart

I made you hurt

Sophie

Yeah I'm a Good soul

Yeah I'm different

Just face it

You'll never be like me

Carlos

The past is past

Forgive, forget

The truth is

You ain't seen nothing yet

Girls

Mirror, mirror on the wall

Who's the baddest of them all?

Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world

All

Ha ha

Gimme that

Yeah

Too-doo

Hahaha, oh

Ha

I'm rotten to the core, core

Rotten to the core

I'm rotten to the core, core

Who could ask for more?

I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door

I'm rotten to the (core), I'm rotten to the

I'm rotten to the core

The group finished dancing, out of breath, Mal at the front. She blew a strand of hair out of her face and turned to a child being pulled by its mother and stole the kid's lollipop.

Maleficent's goons came up behind her turned back, and people running away was her signal to turn around.

"Hi, Mother." She said with a smirk.

Maleficent burst through the pair of 'guards' dramatically, spreading her arms.

"Stealing candy, Mal? Pathetic." Maleficent let her annoyance be known in her voice.

Mal's smirk vanished, "It was from a baby," she said, hoping to redeem herself. Agatha felt bad for her. She quickly shook the thought off, oh God, I sound Good, ew, she thought.

Maleficent didn't seem to take satisfaction in Mal's answer, snatching the candy from her hand, spitting on it, and giving it to one of her goons, muttering something like "Give it back to the dreadful creature." Which they did... unfortunately. The kid started coughing as soon as he took a lick, and his mother ran away, in fear of someone becoming irritated with the sound.

Agatha rolled her eyes. Honestly, why are people so scared of us? She noticed Maleficent looking at her and flinched. She warily walked over to her mother, trying to maintain confidence in her step, while she could hear her heart beating in her chest loudly. Shit. Agatha you're not scared, enough you idiot. She thought to herself, and it kind of worked, for about 10 seconds, when Maleficent started speaking.

"You five little shits, have been selected to go to Auradon. God knows why you worthless idiots." Mal made a noise in protest, and Agatha gasped. Auradon? No!

"Mom, what?! Auradon? You're joking! It's full of...of prissy pink princesses and awful princes, you're kidding right!?" She half yelled, faintly hearing Sophie and Evie gushing about 'perfect princes'. She turned around and glared at them. They immediately stopped, as they should.

Maleficent started cackling madly. Mal and Agatha shared a glance. What was she doing? "Oh, you are so stupid! You're actually going to get off your lazy arses for once and are going to do something there, not enjoy life! Why would you think I'd send you there without a plan involved?" She said between cackles.

Of course, there was some evil scheme involved, when was there not with her?

Carlos suddenly spoke up, fear clear in his voice, something he'd regret. "I read somewhere that there are dogs in Auradon... and mom says they're rabid pack animals that eat boys who... don't behave..." He said, trailing off. Jay barked from behind him, making Carlos jump and hit his arm. Agatha smirked.

"Oh, you wuss. Dogs are part of life. Get over it." Maleficent quipped, annoyance dripping off of her words. Carlos looked guilty, and stood back as they all started walking back home. Agatha tried to stay with him until Maleficent called for her to keep up. She gave him an apologetic look, and ran ahead.