Chapter Eight

(back to agatha's POV)

I screamed in pain, the scars beneath my sleeves suddenly burning. Tedros had left after Mal had screamed at him to leave, while the Coven followed, looking back at me, concerned. I let out sobs as Mal begged me to stop, now crying herself, which was rare.

(Tedros' POV)

(Guys i just thought I'd say there will be some tophie in this, but we'll get to tagatha eventually)

What was that? Why was she screaming like that? What she'd been through on that dreadful island, I had no idea. But I knew one thing. I wasn't going to say a word to anyone, not even Chaddick, my best friend. She clearly had enough on her plate, without me spreading rumours. Who would even stoop to that level anyway?

"Hey! Tedros!" I heard a voice behind me, and I turned, confused. The blonde VK came up to me, beaming. "Hi there! Um, I just thought I'd ask you something. Uh... is there a garden here? Like... one with fruit and vegetables? Because I found a kitchen that we're allowed to use, but I couldn't find any ingredients that would be useful for my skincare creams." She asked, a blush creeping onto her face. I smiled at her, opening my mouth to answer.

"Hey! New girl. Get away from Teddy!" I spun when I heard Beatrix's voice behind me. She grabbed onto my arm, glaring at Sophie with fire in her eyes. I refrained myself from rolling my own. She could be so overdramatic sometimes! Sophie was just asking me a question.

"Hon, I wasn't flirting with your dear boyfriend, just asking him about something. Calm your nonexistent ass down." Sophie retorted, glaring at Bea. My girlfriend gasped, and slapped Sophie across the face.

Sophie was about to slap her back, when we heard a scream, and extremely loud, gut-wrenching sobs. Then Mal yelling Agatha's name, begging her to to stop crying. It was clear Agatha's twin was panicking, we could all hear it in her voice. These walls needed to be more soundproof, where's the fucking privacy?

Sophie, stopped, hand mid-air. She spun and ran to the dorm room I'd left jus minutes ago. I turned to Beatrix, and leant down to kiss her on the cheek, and despite not wanting to, I knew she'd turn it into a major thing if I didn't. I then turned around swiftly and ran into my dorm, seeing Ben sat on his bed in shock immediately.

He looked at me with a questioning look on his face, having seen Agatha run into me earlier.

"I don't know what's happening, she ran out of her Good Deeds, oh wait, no, Remedial Goodness class with tears in her eyes, then stormed past me before I could ask what was wrong. I followed, after Evie and Sophie had tried to make up some excuse for it, but they clearly couldn't think of anything. One of them... Jay, I think, just said she was stressed, since this school was so pure and pink, that she fainted, which was embarrassing for her apparently. I didn't believe him though," I ranted as Ben listened with a thoughtful look on his face, "then when I reached her dorm Agatha was on the floor sobbing while Mal kept repeating something like 'they can't hurt you' over and over again, but she never said who. She yelled at me to get out, so I did. I don't know what's wrong." I continued, fear clear in my voice, since Agatha seemed like the kind of person who'd never risk crying in front of people.

There's was a crash, and Ben opened his mouth to speak, but I held my hand up. The crying had stopped, and voices were passing our door. All the VK's. I couldn't hear Agatha among them, so maybe she was in her dorm. I went to open the door, and found Jay carrying an unconscious Agatha, while Mal supported her head.

Agatha was also covered in sweat, with puffy eyes, and she was bleeding. Bleeding? Why the hell was she bleeding? Oh shit, it was her head. She must've hit it when she fainted.

But, instead of looking worried, her friends looked unconcerned, except for the panic that was displayed in their eyes when a few looked at her head.

Mal glared at me when I stepped out the door, and knocked into my shoulder, causing me to stagger back into the doorframe.

It seemed like Agatha going into a sobbing fit and then fainting was normal, judging by the eerie calmness on their faces.

Mal was muttering under her breath, something like 'Not again. We're so fucked', and my eyes never left the group of six as they stalked down the hall, presumably to the infirmary. 

What was happening?

Hiya, sorry it's so short, thanks for reading!