Chapter Six

Remedial Goodness. That was the class I was currently in.

What kind of excuse for a class is this?

Professor Dovey's just asking random ass questions like "If your mother was hanging off a cliff, but so was your father, and you could only save one, what would you do?

A) Save your father

B) Save your mother

C) Save neither

D) Save both without caring for the consequences"

I got picked on, and chose D, and it was correct. Jay gave me a weird look and Carlos whispered, "How are you getting these all right?"

"Just pick the one that wounds the least selfish or least fun." I rolled my eyes, chewing my pen as I gazed at what I'd drawn. The wand. The very wand that belonged to the woman in front of us right now.

I suddenly felt my throat tighten. How were we going to pull this off? I knew what would happen if we didn't. My lip trembled and I grabbed onto Mal's hand, squeezing it to get her attention. She looked at me, and her eyes widened as she looked from the paper to my face, which was red and sweaty. She rubbed her thumb over my knuckles, in an attempt to comfort me, since we couldn't talk in class. I breathed in slowly, but shakily.

The bell finally rang, and I grabbed my bag and raced out, Mal and the gang behind me. I walked out so fast, my eyes blurry so I couldn't see, that I crashed into someone. Of course I did.

The figure spoke, and it was a male voice. Tedros. Shit.

I didn't dare look up, so stormed past him while Evie, Sophie and Jay stayed behind to lie about what was happening so he wouldn't come to my dorm later like the nosy arse he is.

I stormed through the door, luckily Kiko wasn't there yet, and collapsed in a heap on the floor before I could reach the bed. Mal came in a few seconds after me, carrying the book I'd dropped.

Hester, Dot and Anadil had heard me running and followed Mal to my dorm. The stood and stared at me on the floor, while Mal got on her knees beside me.

"I don't know who you are, but hide every single fucking sharp object in sight." She barked at them. They stared at her for a few seconds, confused, before they realised what she meant and put every sharp object they could see in a drawer.

Mal rubbed my back as I sobbed, and just guess who appeared at my fucking door. Again. Will this guy stop appearing out of nowhere for goodness sake!?

A/N sorry i'm making tedros appear sm i js need some drama but i won't make him appear in every chapter at their door dw 😭

For some unknown reason, Mal let him in.

Tedros sat on the small armchair at the foot or Kiko's bed, fidgeting with his hands in his lap.

"Aggie please, they can't get you here. You're safe. Agatha please stop crying, you're okay, they're not going to hurt you here, they can't." Mal said, but it was muffled by the voices in my head. My mother screaming at me, me screaming in pain, all the shit that happened on the Isle coming back to me in a huge wave.

THIRD PERSON POV

Tedros looked over at the coven, confused, but they looked just as befuddled, so he didn't bother asking.

As Agatha continued to sob, Mal comforted her, and was clearly holding back tears herself.

See, Agatha had never been the favourite child to Maleficent. Maleficent thought her an inconvenience, as when Mal had been born, everything was fine, and Maleficent had enough kids. But no, Agatha had caused so many problems during her birth it was possible neither her nor the infamous Dark Fairy would survive. Maleficent had lost a lot of blood, and Agatha was screaming, bleeding and crying. However, instead of her mother comforting her, Maleficent had balanced Mal on her chest and knocked out Agatha with a spell.

A few days later Maleficent still wasn't allowed to leave the Isle hospital, if you could even call it that. It was mostly just a few rooms with beds that was a bit better that people houses, since they were straight from Auradon.

Of course, being herself, she blamed Agatha. The one who had "ruined it" as she'd say to Hades, who brought her Mal and Agatha when they cried. She only gave Mal 'attention', only feeding Agatha because she knew she had to. She didn't give a shit otherwise.

Naturally, being a newborn baby, Agatha cried, and didn't know what was going on, so Maleficent would use the little magic she had left on the Isle to knock her out.

When she was finally released from the hospital, and sent home. Everyone congratulated her on her twins (mainly out of fear), and she accepted the gifts given. But some were for Agatha, however all went to Mal. Agatha got one. A small stuffed rabbit. One she'd love dearly in her future years.

It had a button for one eye, and a small glass bead for the other. Its mouth was stitched badly, and one of its ears was on the verge of falling off. Its body was thin, not fully stuffed, but she was never rough with it.

A few boys who claimed they weren't afraid of Maleficent, had stolen it when she was three, and Agatha had gotten so angry she'd screamed like anything, so loud and high that it broke glass and made people's ears bleed.

The boys still claimed they weren't scared, until Mal appeared from out of the shadows, along with Hadie, their older brother, and Lily. Their oldest sibling, the first born of Maleficent, and the most powerful. Despite being Maleficent's daughter, she knew she wasn't truly Evil inside. However, people were terrified, as she'd never bring these thought to light.

The only time she ever told someone was when she had told Agatha, since Agatha was the kid everyone could trust on the Isle. No one judged her for this, but they did tell her things. Little did they know, it gave her burdens. She carried so many people's secrets that no one knew how she hadn't cracked.

But in all truth, she had.

And here comes the darkest part of our tale... (muahahahaha suspense)

TW for the next part, as it mentions self harm, suicide, rape, assault, etc.