Chapter Five

Agatha POV

Well... that was weird. He looked so awkward just... standing there. Then Mal barged in and he allegedly 'forgot' what he was going to say. He didn't. Just couldn't say it in front of her.

Anyway, he'll probably blurt it out eventually.

"Hey, Aggie. What was that?" Mal said to me, touching the bedsheets.

"I don't fucking know." I snapped.

"Jeez, what's with the attitude?" she questioned.

"I'm just... not in the mood, okay?" I said sharply.

"Hey, hey. You okay?" Mal jumped from the bed, walking over to where I still stood by the door.

"I don't know M, I don't know what's okay and what's shit anymore. I can't tell if I'm happy, or if I want to die. I've already tried to kill myself, what, 18 times? 19? It's normal by now!" I blurted out, tears springing to my eyes. Why the fuck was I crying?!

Mal wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me into a hug. I hesitated before I hugged her back. Tears started pouring from my eyes, and I let out a sob.

Another bloody knock. For fuck's sake.

Mal pushed me into the bathroom, and went to answer the door.

Sophie's voice rang out through the dorm. Fuck. No offends to Sophie, I love her, but she can't comfort people. She'd pat you on the back and thinks everything's solved. Fuuuuckkkkk. This is not a good time at all.

"Aggieeeeeee!!!" She called. I cleared my throat.

"Yeah?" I yelled back.

"Where are you darling?"

"In the bathroom. Shitting." I lied,

"TMI babe, I didn't need to know that." She giggled.

"Well, babe, I've no doubt you've come here with some excessive plan to get one of those feeble princes." I retorted, snorting. I checked my face in the mirror to make sure I didn't look like I'd been crying, and left the bathroom.

Sophie's face answered my statement perfectly. For God's sake is she ever going to stop? Wait. Of course she's not. She's Sophie, daughter of Vanessa and Stefan, who in all honesty, I'm surprised they ever got put on the Isle, considering like three people out of the whole of Auradon know their tale, "The Tale of Callis, Vanessa and Honora", which Sophie despises. Callis took me in after I ran away from my mother, and I saw her everyday since Maleficent found me, as I go over to tea, and to see Reaper, who I found a few hours before Callis found me. I knew I couldn't bring him to my home with Maleficent, he'd've be dead in a matter of minutes. So I'd asked Callis to keep him for me, and she'd happily agreed.

A/N autocorrect is pissing me off so bad rn

Speaking of Reaper, he'd somehow made it into my bag, and was now hissing at Sophie, who wouldn't stop squealing.

"Sophie! Shut up!" Mal yelled at her.

Sophie stopped squealing so fast I thought Mal had killed her.

I emerged from the bathroom and she ran over to me, wrapping me in a tight hug, which made me stiffen, and one I didn't return. Physical touch was... not my thing.

"Hiya darling, how are you? I know pink isn't the kind of thing you like, but you'll have to get used to it, at least until the end of the year when you get sorted into Evil, then everything'll be black and red and repulsive, just how you like it!" She said when I pushed her off with a glare.

"Mhm. I'm fine Sophie. Why are you here?" I said, really not in the mood for Sophie's theatrics.

She beamed at me, and I regretted asking. "Well Aggie, I came with a proposal. And a question. Who's hotter, Tedros or Ben? Ben seems like too much of an awkward softy, and Tedros seems much more chivalrous, but they're both so gorgeous!" Sophie fell into me, pretending to faint, "They're real life princes Aggie, and they looked at me! They want me! I need to prepare! Oh dear oh dear, I can't go to class looking like an Isle kid! No no that just won't do! Mal! Stop laughing at me! I'm being practical, we need to survive here!" Sophie ranged, turning on Mal with an angry gleam in her eye.