Chapter Two

The limo finally showed up, and the kids all climbed in, their parents yelling different things. Agatha saw her mother on the balcony, staring dead into her eyes, silently yelling at her not to fail. She wouldn't. Hopefully.

Carlos found some sweet brown thing called chocolate, and started describing it in awe. Evie fussed over Agatha, saying she "look a little washed out". She reluctantly let Evie put blush on her cheeks, rolling her eyes as she sat there looking around at the long car.

They finally got there, after an... eventful car ride, with screaming, buttons and a 'nasty' driver. The VK's were greeted with a marching band and five people standing at the front of the crowd. When they got out, Jay and Carlos had started fighting over something, falling out of the car. Agarha hissed at them to get up but they didn't hear her. She kicked Jay in the back and glared at them both.

A short woman in a blue dress started speaking "Leave it as you found it! And by that I mean just leave it." She said sweetly, a kindle of fear in her voice. Jay threw the thing back into the car, getting up and pushing Carlos back to the floor, smirking. Agatha rolled her eyes.

Jay then did something the entire group of people, from either side of the barrier, cringed at. He went up to the brunette girl next to a guy with a blue suit on, and started flirting with her. Agatha quickly grabbed his arm, throwing her a quick apologetic glance, since even though she was an AK, anyone needed apologising to if Jay had starting flirting. She smiled at me, but it seemed slightly forced.

The woman started speaking again, about curfew and how "the doors to wisdom are never shut" except the library which was open 8-11. Agatha tuned her out. Don't know why she's telling us this, the only person out of all of us is Carlos and me, she thought. He couldn't read well enough to teach his friends though, unfortunately. No one had ever made fun of them for it though, they were all too scared of their parents to do anything. Of course, they could read to a certain extent, just not full books and large pieces of text. It would take them a while to read an entire paragraph out loud. Sophie however, believed a prince would save her and read to her, so she'd never bothered with it.

Agatha heard something about "fairy godmother" and tuned back in. From seeing Mal look at the woman with surprise, she figured she must be the famous woman they were planning to rob. Agatha could read rooms well, and she'd say she's fairly observant, unlike her friends, who couldn't gather the mood for the bloody life of them. She knew she was a villain, but she's not heartless. Sophie was the worst at reading a room. She'd walk in to a bunch of people crying and start talking about skincare and dresses, staring directly at them, apparently oblivious.

Fairy Godmother finally left them an alone, and the boy next to the girl Jay flirted with, clearly her boyfriend, started speaking. While it was clear him and the brunette girl were dating, he looked slightly scared of her, flinching away from her touch too.

"It is so so, so good to finally," he started, walking up to Jay, who lightly punched him in the chest as a greeting, which caused him to grunt "...meet you all." the guy continued, walking over to Agatha.

"This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history" he said, trembling a bit. Agatha noticed his eyes linger on Mal when he shook her hand, and she smirked at Audrey, who didn't notice her, as she was too busy staring at her boyfriend and giving Mal THE fakest smile.

The other couple who were standing with them began walking over, and Agatha hoped Jay wouldn't punch him too. Too late, he already had. Anyway, he went over to Agatha and shook her hand, which, like the other guy, she had snatched away quickly. He continued down the line of us, not lingering on anyone, but Jay nudged her in the arm, and she hit him, rolling her eyes.

"As the day our two kingdoms begin to heal" the first guy said, while shaking Sophie's hand. She gazed at him longingly, and Agatha glared at her. Of course, she was so drunk in "love at first site", she didn't see her. But the brunette did, and, by the look of her eyes, she was silently begged Agatha to stop her. She groaned quietly, walked over to Sophie, handing her the makeup brush she'd 'dropped' (which she had in fact stolen when we'd gotten out of the car). Mal suddenly spoke up, "Or the day you show six people where the bathrooms are." She cocked her head slightly.

Agatha didn't hear his response, as she was too busy being sized up by a blonde bitch, who was glared at her harshly, for some odd reason. She rolled my eyes and sneered at her, causing her to take a step back. She grabbed her blonde prince's arm, practically cowering.

The people started introducing themselves, Ben, Audrey, Tedros, and Beatrix.

Ben was the prince of Auradon, and apparently the one who had brought them all to Auradon.

Audrey made sure they all heard that Ben was her boyfriend, while introducing herself as Sleeping Beauty's daughter. Agatha's and Mal's eyes both widened at that comment. That girl was the famous Sleeping Beauty's daughter? 

Tedros introduced himself as "Tedros Pendragon, Bachelor and Crowned Prince of Camelot, Future King." After a few seconds of awkward silence, he and Ben cracked up laughing and apologising in between gasps of air.

Beatrix quickly butted in, looking at Audrey nervously, stuttering her introduction. "I'm Beatrix of Jaunt Jolie, Teddy's girlfriend." Tedros noticeably sobered up, standing straight again. He evidently wasn't fond of being referred to as Beatrix's boyfriend. 

"Aggie? Hello? Earth to Agatha?" Mal said, waving a hand in front of Agatha's face. 

"What?" She replied, slapping her arm away. 

"They asked what your name is, you dumbass" She snapped back at her. Agatha made a face at her twin.

"Agatha. Agatha Graves" She said, still not fully listening. Sophie then introduced herself, still gazing at Ben.

She saw the blonde boy, Tedros, looking at her, and she quickly looked away before they locked eyes, as she could see his 'girlfriend' looking between the two, panic clear in her eyes.

"Hey, you're um, Maleficent's daughters right?" Audrey asked, stepping forward slightly. "Ya know, I totally do not blame you for your mom trying to kill my parents" She said, smiling tightly. Me, Mal and Audrey shared a forced laugh after I made a snarky remark on how her grandparents not inviting our mother to their daughters christening caused the entire thing, even though that alone hadn't been the reason. They all stood there awkwardly until Beatrix spoke up. "Audrey, her mother tried to kill both your parents! Why are you so close to both of them, they could pounce at any moment!" She'd said it under her breath, but everyone heard it. Agatha leant forward slightly and stared dead into her eyes.

"Boo" She grinned horribly, and the blonde squealed, running to her prince for help. Agatha held in a snort.

She then realised Sophie hadn't said a word, apart from absent-mindedly introducing herself. And instead of staring at Ben, she was looking at both of the poor boys.

If Agatha didn't know better, she'd say Sophie was going to get to 'know' them. However, she did know better, and because of that, the only thing she'd say is Sophie was shallow and didn't see a guy for more than looks.

After a few more awkward interactions, they finally started walking in. There was a statue of Ben's father, the King of Auradon, and Ben clapped. It turned into the Beast version of him, and Carlos jumped into Jay's arms bridal style, shrieking in fear.

Ben reassured him, saying it's just a statue, to remind them all that 'anything is possible' or some bullshit like that. It seemed to calm Carlos down though, so whether or not it was bullshit didn't really matter. Mal make a comment directed at Ben, asking if he shed much. Agatha snorted, and Ben smiled. "Yeah, my mom won't let him on the couch." 

The VK's couldn't figure out if he was being sarcastic, sharing wary looks, but Mal nodded at him with something of an approving look, so they all pretended they weren't listening.

Sophie was back to staring again, to no one's surprise.