Chapter Ten

(Sorry, not doing first person POV anymore, I only recently realised how much I hate writing it)

Agatha stalked into her Good Deeds class that she had with Sophie, and people stared at her. She ignored them and sat in the back.

"Hello, class! Today, we have two new students. Please welcome, Agatha and Sophie, from the... Isle of the Lost." The teacher was Dovey's assistant, who was there until Dovey arrived. Agatha scowled. Two classes with her? For goodness sake, this woman was everywhere.

Tedros walked in, and she avoided eye contact, even when Sophie invited him to sit with them. She glared at her friend, then blanched. The only free seat was the one next to her, since Sophie had slightly worse eyesight, therefore had sat in front instead of next to her.

"Hey." Tedros said as he sat down.

"What? Here to laugh at me?" Agatha scorned, not looking at him.

"What? No." Tedros replied, appalled she'd even think that.

"Then what?"

"I mean, your friend asked me to sit here, so I did?"

"Hm."

"I'm serious."

"Whatever."

"Aggie!" Sophie turned around, "Stop! Why are you being so rude?" She hissed.

"It's in my nature." Agatha snapped. Sophie's eyes widened, her emerald gaze cutting into Agatha's large brown eyes.

"Aggie, please. Stop." Sophie put her head down slightly, no longer making eye contact.

"I could tell, you know," Tedros smirked. Agatha glared at him so harshly it was a miracle he didn't set fire there and then.

"Don't. You. Dare."

"Yeah, don't. She'll probably stick a knife in your throat in your sleep." Sophie chirped.

"Morbid..." Tedros mumbled.

"Well, hello, students!" Clarissa Dovey's cheerful voice rang out through the room, and Agatha winced, causing Tedros to frown.

"What's wrong wi' Dovey?" He asked her, leaning over slightly.

"...not used to people as... cheerful... as her." Agatha mumbled back, surprised she was even answering him.

"Ah."

"Mhm."

Agatha glared at the back of his head for no specific reason, until Sophie slapped her hand.

"Aggie!" She hissed through gritted teeth.

"What?"

"Stop! He hasn't blabbed about what he saw, so if you keep glaring at him, that courtesy'll be over!"

Tedros leaned over again, and Agatha immediately recoiled, not wanting to be near him whatsoever.

"Actually, an eighth of the school was in that corridor already, so they know the basics." Agatha put her head in her arms on the desk, "And anyway, what benefit would I get off telling people anything, apart from they think I'm petty and find joy in humiliating people, which is a trait no one wants to see in a future king."

"So you haven't snitched for your own benefit?" Agatha snapped.

"I wouldn't call it snitching, and no, not only for my benefit, it would be embarrassing enough for you if I told people." He replied calmly.

Agatha thought he was incredibly selfish, and scowled. He frowned at her.

"I thought you didn't want me to tell anyone?"