Chapter Seven

Indeed. Agatha Graves had cracked, and the young age of seven.

See, she had her own secrets to burden herself with. Ones only her family knew, but her mother had been the reason.

On Agatha's and Mal's fifth birthday, Maleficent had brought Gaston. (I'm sorry to Gaston fans, i couldn't think of anyone else to use for this since i'm fairly sure he's the youngest villain so it would be less pedophilia and if he was in 2023 i feel like he'd do smth like that)

Agatha didn't know Gaston though, so was confused. That was when Maleficent had brought her to a different room. With a bed.

(TW TW TW TW TW TW TW MAJOR TW

TALK OF RAPE AND SUICIDE TW TW PLEASE DONT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS SUBJECT)

I think you can guess what happened next.

Agatha's screams of terror and pain were heard throughout the Isle. However, everyone knew not to do anything, as they'd be brutally punished.

Now, let me tell you some things about Hadie. (i have no idea how to spell it btw he's not an OC he's hades son idk who his mum is but it's not maleficent, he's not mentioned in descendants but he exists as mal's half brother if you look it up)

He was very close with his sisters; they had songs to communicate if they couldn't reach him or each other by screaming.

He was very protective over Agatha especially, since he knew Maleficent's views of her. In all honesty, he loved them. He loved his siblings, and as much as he tried not to show it, they knew, and loved him

too.

Despite not showing it, Hadie loathed Maleficent for what she did. On birthdays, Mal was lathered with gifts (if you could even call them that), meanwhile Agatha would get one thing. Pain.

Maleficent's reasons were that Agatha had made her feel pain on Mal's and Agatha's birthday, so she'd have an annual reminder of it. But it was simply worse on birthdays. Agatha's torture was used at a punishment too. Rape, and blood. Oh there was always so much blood.

The thing with being a demi-goddess thanks to Hades, Agatha was immortal, (I don't think this is true in descendants but it is here) so was losing countless litres of blood, however never died. Well, at least not forever. She'd been killed twenty-two times, nineteenof which were suicide attempts. Those attempts, of course, never worked. She'd always wake up, with her mother glaring down at her so fiercely it was a wonder she never passed out again.

Having lost so much blood, Agatha was prone to fainting growing up, and was very pale, with sunken cheeks and bug eyes that 'bulged out of her face' as Sophie said. Hadie never left her side when they were outside the house, and when he did, he'd force his friends for them to hang out in a reasonable distance from her, incase she fainted again. His efforts were not wasted though, as she nearly always fainted. Thankfully, Agatha was fairly popular with the people of the Isle, and someone would almost always be there to catch her.

Therefore, when the news of her going to Auradon reached his ears, he'd fell to his knees and begged his father to not let her go. Hades knew why, but said that her mother couldn't hurt her in Auradon, and Mal would be there for her, as well as Evie, Carlos and Jay. After hearing that, Hadie realised it was the best thing for her.

Little did anyone know, Hades had given Hadie his own ember, one that was lighter that Hades' own. He also gifted his son another. One for Agatha, since while Mal had gotten Maleficent's green eyes, Agatha had gotten brown ones, but Mal's glowed green when she used her magic, and Agatha's turned blue, like Hades. Mal had gotten most of her magic from Maleficent, while Agatha had gotten Hades' genes, therefore most of his magic flowed through her veins. This meant Agatha was technically more powerful than any of her siblings, if you don't include their older sister, who'd gotten both at full capacity. The other thing was Mal couldn't recieve her own ember, since she didn't have enough of Hades' power inside of her.

Mal never faulted Agatha for anything, and loved her always. She'd be there to catch her if she fainted, and was always someone Agatha could rely on to talk to or be a shoulder to cry on.

From a young age, a very young age actually, Agatha had struggled so much, she'd committed suicide at the early age of four. Of course, she woke up, much to her dismay. She used self harm to cope, and the princes and princesses of Auradon hadn't noticed her only wearing long sleeves, and adjusting them all the time. She'd also refuse to ever swim, therefore didn't know how to.

Mal did though. Maleficent knew that, and took advantage of it, constantly walking with Agatha and Mal near large bodies of water, and knocking them both in. Mal took this as a game when she was younger, but as she grew, she realised pushing her in too was just a cover up for trying to drown Agatha.

Agatha had hated it. So much. She'd ran away countless times, but Maleficent always found her. She had eyes everywhere. Agatha went to Callis, Maleficent showed up at the door the next morning. Hide in an alleyway no one went to, Maleficent would be waiting. She was like a shadow, following Agatha everywhere she went.

I am so sorry this is so dark. but I needed something to keep this story from having no background at all, and also from being the same background as every other fanfic out there.