Chapter Three

They finally got to the dorms. After a boy fell in love with Evie, multiple random AKs stared at them and muttered, they made it. Agatha found her door, which was conveniently next to Tedros' and Ben's, Mal's and Evie's on the other side, with Beatrix and a girl named Reena across from her. What kind of name is Reena? She soon saw that under her name - she's nosy, Mal's said it many times -she saw that she was Aladdin and Jasmine's daughter. 

Oh. The girl who Rumplestiltskin forced to spin thread until it turned to gold, unless she guessed his name. Agatha was pretty sure that was how it went.

Well, that explains Beatrix's lovely personality, made of pure gold. And Tedros. "Gold digger," Agatha muttered under my breath. She was probably like Sophie, only falling in love for looks and money. Ugh. Even Evie, who seems like she'd be the same, finds someones personality before falling head-over-heels for them.

She felt a sharp tap on her shoulder and spun to find the two owners of the dorm in front of her, Beatrix, with a girl behind her, who Agaths guessed was Reena, judging by the fact she has a similar skin tone to Jay and Jafar, and spoke to Beatrix in a similar accent too.

"Sorry. Guess it wasn't made clear, your dorm room, has your name on it. Not ours. So clear off, witch." Beatrix snarled. She'd clearly put on an 'perfect' and 'kind' act in front of her darling boyfriend.

Her minions appeared suddenly, and Agatha rolled her eyes, countless snarky remarks on the tip of her tongue.

"Can't get me to clear off without your little followers, Beatrix?" She said, smirking, "I would've thought you'd be proud enough to not call for backup, but apparently you're not as vain as you seem." She continued, holding back a laugh.

She was completely lying, because as she said it, Beatrix was looking behind her into the reflective gold plate with her name on it, checking if her perfectly crimped, blonde hair was out of place. Agatha held back a scoff.

"Aww, can't even look me in the eye. I not blind, I know what my own name is." She scoffed, walking away slowly.

Beatrix looked away and Agatha found her door, opened it, and left them in the hall.

———

It was pink. Of course the damn room was pink.

The room itself wasn't that bad, just the colour. And the colour was everywhere in the damned place. Baby pink, hot pink, pearl pink. All the different shades of pink you could imagine. Well, Fairy Godmother said they could 'make yourselves at home!' in a very cheerful tone, so that was what had to be done. There was a lot that needed fixing here.

There was two beds, both a queen sized four poster, one planted near the windows, which had light pink curtains draped over them, and looked like they were made of such clear glass it was almost like it wasn't there, and one closer to the door. The bedsheets were a problem, too. There were so many of them, all slightly different pinks. On the Isle, if you got a pillow you were lucky. All of these different layers would've been stolen in the first half hour if you either hard to find or feared, most likely less than that though. There were two large vanities across from the foot of each bed, and Agatha quickly looked at her feet, grabbing one of the thinner sheets to cover both mirrors with.

She found a strawberry pink chest under the bed, and pulled it out. It was filled with 'necessities' such as different coloured bedsheets (thank God, they were dark), different makeup products, brushes, hair products, and a note Agatha put the note aside for later and rummaged under the bed for anything else. She pulled out a heavier, bigger chest, which had another note stuck to the top.