calm fantasies

POV: Celeste

This feels so wrong and so right at the same time.

Nyoka being sat in front of me with no shirt or bra on was amazing and my mind still hasn't let the image go. Her body only looks more beautiful with that tattoo spreading under her breasts.

The same tattoo that she wants me to cover up, which means I'll be with her for hours as she lays in front of me, forced to be naked so that I can do my intricate work on her delicate body.

To my surprise, as she was sat in front of me and I examined the old ink in her skin I didn't even get slightly aroused. I was too busy trying to be gentle and careful and keep her calm to really have the chance to focus on how close my hands were to her beautiful, round boobs that in any other situation I'd be fighting myself not to grab.

I can't wait to see her laying on my table topless for hours as work on her. I'm curious as to what kind of client she'll be.

Some people cry. Some sleep. Some never shut up and give me their whole life story. Others sit on their phone, ignoring me entirely. Some people even moan either from hating or loving the pain of the fine needle piercing their skin.

I shake away those thoughts and curiosities as I continue sketching out more ideas for Nyoka's tattoo. Since seeing her tattoo I've had so many ideas coming to me, especially since she gave me almost free reign.

I have a few more private appointments with her to finalise the design before I can do any cover up work but I can't wait to see her reaction to the cover-up designs I've created specially for her.

Her original tattoo wasn't bad, it was just simple and dull from age. Being simple is better for me though since it allows me to have more freedom with my work.

As I add the finish details to my sixth design sketch I've made since seeing Nyoka earlier today a careful knock rings from my door, my shop assistant peering her head around the edge of the door.

"Why are you just standing there, Kris? Come in," I insist, getting up from my desk and stretching out my back.

She steps in, closing the door behind her before turning to me with a wide smirk over her lips, concerning me as to what ideas she's got swirling in that weird mind of hers.

"Why was Nyoka here for so long earlier, huh?" She slyly asks, leaning on my desk as she raises her pierced brow. "Is there...something going on between you two?"

"No."

"Oh, come on!" She complains. "Everyone can see the way you look at her. She may be oblivious but we are not."

I ignore her as I tuck away the sketchbook that I'd been drawing Nyoka's tattoos in into my desk drawer, locking it since I know Kris is one to snoop through my office.

Once she even brought a partner she had at the time up into my office when I wasn't there and fucked them in my office. She didn't even care to put back all the papers they scattered on the floor from my desk leaving me to tidy it up when I came to work the next day.

"Are you going to do anything about this crush of yours?" Kris asks, a wide grin over her lips.

"No."

"So you don't deny having a crush on her?" Kris blurts.

Shit, I should have just kept denying it rather than answering her questions. Staying silent would have been better.

Of course I have a crush on her, and I have for years, but I'm not going to. Especially not before doing her tattoo. From what I can gather it took her a long time to get the courage to ask me for my help and I'm not going to destroy that now.

"It's none of your business," I eventually respond, kicking Kris out of my office as I collect up my belongings to go home for the night, locking my office door behind me.

She continues to whine and interrogate me as I lock up my shop, her trailing me around like a desperate puppy. I'm getting so tired of listening her voice as she tries to dig into my personal affairs and feeling towards Nyoka. Its none of her business.

"So what?" I say, turning on my heel to face her after trying to quickly walk away failed. "So what if I do like her? I'm not going to do anything about it. Now leave me alone and go home."

I don't like being particularly harsh with anybody but when my patience snaps I can't help it.

I storm off before Kris can say anything else, sick and tired of trying to avoid saying anything else about my feelings towards Nyoka. She doesn't need to know and if I answer her completely honestly she'll just ask more.

My feelings for Nyoka are confusing even to me so explaining them to someone else is just going to be a nightmare. The only people that could understand and tolerate how bizarre it is would be Nyoka and a therapist.

Kris stands frozen outside the shop as I leave for the concrete parking block and to my car, releasing a tired sigh as my head leans back onto the headrest of my car seat before revving my car to life and driving home.

[2 Hours Later]

After I've eaten my small dinner I sit on my couch scrolling Pinterest for references for both Nyoka's and other customers tattoos.

Despite me being alright with it earlier, my mind now clings to the image of Nyoka's bare chest that I never thought I'd see in any other place than my imagination.

Her body was even more beautiful than my mind has ever invisible and makes me wonder how different the rest of her body is to what I've pictured. How different are the curves of her body? How different would she feel if I were inside her?

As my mind wanders off with questions about her I can feel myself getting a boner that makes my pants far too tight. I throw them off to free my body as I picture Nyoka sat calmly beside me, her shirt off and a short skirt barely covering her ass as she rests her head on my shoulder.

She just relaxes with me, not minding and barely noticing me as my dick hardens. Instead her hand slips onto my thigh, teasing me by gently rubbing up and down my thigh, inching closer to my hard and tender member.

I act as though I don't mind as she teases and softly touches me, making her slightly frustrated, stopping as she realises I'm not giving in to her advances.

I relax on my couch, continuing to scroll on my phone as my mind half focuses on another sexual fantasy of Nyoka. Unlike my previous fantasies though, I don't want to take it any further. I just want to sit around with her, admiring her as I try to complete my work.

My fantasy ends as I note the time and how late it is. Since I have work early tomorrow I turn off my phone and go upstairs, tucking into my bed calmer than ever.

****
Sorry for the long delay for this part, I went through a bit of a depressive spiral and am still kind of in it.

It still might be a while until the next update as I try to work through this and I hope you'll all be patient with me.

Thank you for reading and all the support on this story and my other stories on this platform.