craving shopping

POV: Celeste

[5 Months Later]

She looks so beautiful comfortably sleeping beside me in bed, forced to lay on her side by her growing baby bump, holding close the pregnancy pillow I bought her.

She's only a few months pregnant but since there’s three little darlings growing inside her she already looks as if she's nine months pregnant. Nyoka is very uncomfortable but I've found ways of helping her.

Her favourite is when I stand behind her and wrap my hands under her large bump and lift some of the weight off her back. She always moans in relief when I do it, whining whenever I have to stop.

She's had to reduce how many days she goes to work due to how much her body is aching from all the extra weight which stings me because I still need to run my shop. Even when Nyoka does work she has reduced hours so she just ends up resting in my office or watching me work until I can drive her home since we now live together and there’s no buses to my area.

I hate having to leave her but at least her morning sickness has calmed down and she's regained her appetite, if with some bizarre cravings. I have never bought so many pickles.

"Where are you going?" She murmurs, waking up as I get out of bed to get ready for the day even though I don't have work today.

Her back makes a painful crack as she tries to sit up, Nyoka grumbling as she tries to support the extra weight as I help her sit up. She mutters a thank you to me as she takes some deep breaths.

"You don't have to get up, princess. I'm just going to the bathroom," I assure her. "Do you want me to get you breakfast in bed?"

"Not again," she whines. "I need to get up and move around anyway."

I've gotten her breakfast in bed almost everyday and she only really gets out of bed to use the bathroom and shower. I love pampering her though.

I help her up and support her back as she tries to stretch out, her night shirt rolling up to reveal all of her baby bump. As she stretches out her back I crouch in front of her, rubbing my hands over her belly and planting kisses on her soft skin.

As I touch her, I feel one of the babies kick inside her, setting the other two off. Nyoka groans and supports her back as I feel each of them kick, knowing that Nyoka is uncomfortable.

"I swear they hate each other," she chuckles, giving me a kiss as I stand up, not taking my hands off of her bump.

"Or maybe they're just as uncomfortable as you all being cramped together," I mutter making her lean back, jokingly insulted.

"There's only so much space I can give them," she says.

"I know," I mumble in her ear, kissing her cheek. "Let's go get some breakfast downstairs, okay?"

It takes Nyoka a while to get down to the kitchen so by the time she sits at the table I've already set out everything and place food down in front of her. I intend to spend all day tending to her and pampering her again as I do with every minute I get away from work.

She slowly eats, getting herself more when her hunger still isn't satiated, demanding my help as she tries to get up, her back cracking a bit again against the weight of the three babies inside her.

She's determined to walk around on her own and stretch her joints since they feel better when she walks around and does soft exercises as I clean up our breakfast. I know Nyoka is a bit uncomfortable but I can tell she's excited to be a mother despite the stress the first month of her pregnancy put her through.