movie naps

POV: Nyoka

I'm so tired.

On the drive home I guess I was being a bit too desperate and Celeste wasn't really having it so she put a vibrator deep inside me as she drove us home. I didn't even know she had a vibrator tucked away in her car's glove box.

She put it on such a high setting that it was almost agonising as it shook inside me and I tried my best to be quiet and not make too much of a mess in her car. The drive to her place from work has never felt so long and tedious before.

She made me finish twice, each one with a more unbearable orgasm than the last. She took care of me and let me rest after and has been extra tentative to me as I'm still a but shaky, even hours later.

I rest my head on a pillow on her lap, only a dressing gown loosely draped around my body, definitely giving Celeste a small view of my breasts. We've already had the takeaway I chose for tonight that's sat on the coffee table as we watch another movie.

My eyelids feel so heavy as I lay over her and she softly pets my head, smoothing down my hair. Despite being so stressed and pushing her away, she still insists on clinging beside me and I'm glad she is so insistent on remaining with me.

I was starting to sink deep into myself, hating everything and myself, blaming myself for everything even though I know I did nothing that I should be apologising for. He's just ridiculously manipulative.

When he realised he couldn't get to me anymore, I guess he turned to them to try and convince me to return to him.

I had basically everyone's numbers blocked and I have been debating if I should delete them entirely for years but I never did. I seriously regret that now since the first messages I've received from anyone other than Celeste or my work was just informing me that he was getting out of prison early for 'good behaviour'.

When I finally told Celeste she was so sweet and understanding and I can tell she's being a lot more tolerant of my more annoying behaviours since I'm going through so much. She doesn’t need to be but I'm glad she cares enough to deal with a more clingy me.

As I start drifting off on Celeste’s lap, she turns off the movie that isn't anywhere near done. I whine since I was using its background noise to fall asleep, and turn my head to look up at her despite my tired eyes being closed.

"Nyoka, are you awake?" She asks.

"No shit, Sherlock," I spit back. Of course I'm awake, I turned to look at you once you turned the TV off.

"Sorry, do you want me to carry you to bed?"

I nod, a little stroppy from being disturbed as I was trying to get to sleep. I haven't been sleeping well for the past week since I started receiving messages from my mother again and she's been bombarding my phone with pleads and demands.

I haven't told her that I'm dating anybody since, even without my ex's input, most of my family is incredibly homophobic. Even if they haven't said anything directly about despising people like me and Celeste, they definitely don't seem to be supportive of it.

"Alright, can you sit up for a moment so I can get up and clean all this mess before taking you to bed?"

I reluctantly sit up, removing the pillow from her lap and hugging it against my chest as I flop down to lay on my other side. Celeste tries her best to be quiet as she cleans up.

Her house isn't the biggest I've seen but it's bigger than the majority can afford so I'm surprised she doesn't have at least one person to clean up for her. She definitely has the money for it since I remember her briefly mentioning that her parents are quiet rich with old money and that they still give her quite a bit despite her telling them she doesn't need it anymore.

Celeste takes a few minutes before returning to her living room where I'm already almost completely asleep. She takes away my pillow, apologising as I moan in complaint, slipping her arms under me to pick me up, my head resting against her chest. I can hear the steady thrum of her heartbeat as she carries me up her grand stairs to her bedroom.

She carefully lays me down on her bed, covering me with her sheets as she goes into her bathroom to brush her teeth. As soon as she returns and is about to settle into bed with me I stop her, asking her to get my phone from downstairs.

For some reason I just struggle to get to sleep without knowing my phone is nearby. She groans but agrees, leaving to get it for me as I lay awake in bed, my mind refusing to let me get any rest until me phone is beside me.

Celeste reenters her room, clearly getting tired as well. She hands me my phone and I place it on the bedside cabinet before turning around to her as she slumps round to her side of the bed, her body flopping down fave first as she loses all energy. I brush her hair away from her face, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you," I mutter. "You're still in your clothes, do you want me to change you?"

She nods and slowly sits up, lifting her arms up so that I can pull off her shirt. My arms slide around, feeling her soft and tattooed skin as I reach around her for the clip  of her bra. I throw it to the floor and sit back for a moment to admire my girlfriend's stunning body.

After a moment I push her down to lay on the bed, lifting her hips up a little to pull down her trousers, tossing them to the floor as well. I debate taking off her boxers as well but decide against it. We're both tired so there isn’t any point to teasing her.

I pull the covers over both of us as she turns off the lights. Both of us snuggle close together, my head resting on her chest as I  hug her, loving her warmth.

"Hey, stop putting your cold feet against my thighs thank you," Celeste grumbles.

She shuffles her legs to move my feet away from her as I giggle, getting a tad delirious. Her arms wrap around me and squeezes me tighter, trying her best to get me to settle. I snuggle in even closer, tempted to do it again just to make her annoyed again.

"Don't you think about it," she warns, giving me a squeeze before telling me to sleep, her eyes closing as she falls asleep.

"Fine, I won't," I tell her as I fall asleep, completely comfortable in her arms.

****
Jeez, I'm getting bored of this.
I need some drama!