clarification

POV: Nyoka

Celeste returns a few minutes later after running a bath, scooping me into her arms since my limbs are still too weak to walk around by myself. I hug her shoulders as she lowers me into the warm bubble bath she's run for me.

I stay silent as she slips into the bath behind me, resting my tired body against hers as she begins washing me, letting me play with the bubbles as she rubs scented suds over my body that still shakes a bit.

Celeste gives me small kisses on my cheek as I relax, my mind wondering if I should ask her. She's so peaceful yet I'm here suddenly anxious about what our relationship is.

We've both said 'I love you' to each other, whether we remember it or not, but we never specified if that actually meant much.

Celeste senses my sudden change as my mood drops, her arms wrapping around me to hold me in a comforting embrace. I lean back against her, feeling each curve of her body against my back as I try to relax in the warm water that should be relaxing my muscles.

"What is it, princess?" Celeste asks, rubbing her hand up and down my body, resting her face in the crook of my neck to kiss me. "Did you not enjoy it?"

"No, I did. I really did!" I insist as she gets worried, her beautiful brows furrowing. "It's just...what are we now?"

"What do you mean?" Celeste asks, calmly holding me against her, her hand holding my chin to turn my face to look at her and her stunning eyes that swirl with confusion and concern.

"Well, we both said that we love each other and we just fucked so I was just wondering...are we still friends or...?" I can't even bring myself to finish the question since I feel so embarrassed.

I hide my face in my hands, accidentally getting bubbles in my eyes. I whine and rub my eyes as they sting and begin to water. Celeste helps me wipe away the suds in my eyes and cradles me as I cry, overwhelmed with everything.

Celeste whispers sweet words in my ears as I try to stop crying and the stinging in my eyes calms down. She makes me feel so loved and I want to be more than friends with her but I don't know if she feels the same.

It feels stupid to even think about it.

"I want to be more than friends, Nyoka," Celeste admits, holding my close, her hands tracing each curve of my body until her hands are cupping my breasts. "I want to be your girlfriend. I want to be your wife and I want you to be mine."

Her words only bring back my tears and I rest my head against her as I squeeze my eyes shut. Celeste runs her fingers through my hair, massaging my scalp and patiently waiting for me to compose myself again as a calm smile spreads across her lips.

She rests her head over mine, kissing the top of my head before asking if I'm alright. I nod and have to stop myself from rubbing my eyes and getting more suds in my already red and irritated eyes.

"I'd like that," I mumble and Celeste gives me a tender kiss on my cheek making me giggle like an excited school girl.

I turn my head to kiss her back and she locks lips with me, passionately kissing me before continuing to wash all the sweat on my body off, putting extra focus into cleaning between my thighs. She washes my hair as well and I love the feeling I get as her fingers run through my hair.

Once she's washed me, she quickly cleans herself, letting me help a little bit to wash her legs as I'm sat between them, before getting out since the water's getting cold and wrapping herself in a guest towel.

She helps me out since my legs are still like jelly, letting me rest my arms over my shoulders to hold myself up as she drys me off. With my legs just strong enough to hold my own weight, I give Celeste a kiss on the lips before going to my room to dress.

Celeste joins me a few minutes later, a towel wrapped around her chest, barely covering her ass. I swear I can see the tip of her dick hanging between her thighs just under her towel but I ignore it as she asks me something I didn't hear while I was admiring her rare body.

"Sorry, I didn't get that," I say, knowing that my cheeks are probably blushing.

"I could tell. Your eyes were going all over me except to my eyes," Celeste chuckles, stepping closer to me so that she's towering over me. "I was just wondering if you had any clothes that would fit me since mine are a bit disgusting."

Celeste wears much larger clothing than I do so all I can give her is an oversized shirt and one of my long skirts, neither of which are her normal style. They don't look bad on her, just out of place.

I can tell she's uncomfortable in my clothes too but she doesn't say anything as she dresses. I sit watching her from my bed, admiring her muscular body as she changes, nibbling my lip as my eyes scan every inch of her.

"Nyoka, why are you staring at me while I'm changing?" She asks playfully making me blush and giggle.

With her body covered in my clothes she turns to me, suddenly pinning me down on my bed, tickling me as I frantically flail my legs and arms. I struggle to breath the longer she tickles me and she eventually stops, sitting beside me as I gasp for air.

I hate being tickled but I don't mind her doing it for just a few seconds.

"Alright, Nyoka, I need to go to work. I'm already late," Celeste says, kissing my forehead before getting up to leave, ignoring my whines of protest.

"Do you have to?" I whine, grabbing her arm to hold her back as she picks up her phone and keys.

"Yes, princess. I'll see you later and I'll cook you something for dinner, okay?" She coos, kissing my forehead again, trying to leave.

"Alright," I grumble, kind of wanting her to stay the day with me. "Well have a good day at work and call me when you're on you way back."

I cringe at myself as I realise I sound like a wife from the nineteen-twenties. Celeste chuckles and pulls me into a tender kiss, her lips passionately moving against mine. She pulls away just as I get into a good rhythm making me playfully slap her in complaint as she smiles at me, melting my heart.

"Alright, go to work then. I'll see you later," I say, bidding her goodbye as she opens my apartment door to leave. "Goodbye, I love you!"

"I love you too!" She calls back before leaving my apartment.

I haven't got work for another few days since Miss Colleen is forcing me to use my days off and holidays that I have never used. I have no idea what I'm going to do today. Lifting my arms too high still hurts because of my tattoo but it's fine.

With nothing else to do, I rest on my sofa, letting my body relax as I wait for Celeste to come back from work. Turning on my TV so that it can play in the background, I get myself a treat from the kitchen and settle down under a blanket, enjoying the mind numbing nonsense as I wait for her.

As I wait for the woman I love so much to come home so we can snuggle and kiss and be comfortable with each other.

****
Wow! Two updates in one day, aren't you guys lucky!

Hope you're all enjoying so far and be prepared for the drama to begin!

See you then!