a very good morning

POV: Nyoka

"What did you have in mind?"

Celeste smirks and her hands slip further up my thighs until she's gripping my hips, pushing me closer to her growing boner. One of her hands slides up my back, past my neck and into my hair, tugging gently at my scalp before whispering into my ear.

"I going to help you with how horny you are right now," Celeste slyly says in my ear, smiling against my skin as she places small kisses on my neck to tease me.

"I'm not that horny," I deny, my cheeks flushing. Damn, she noticed.

"Oh really?" She asks, looking into into eyes with her brows playfully raised.

Before I can acknowledge what she's doing, I moan as her hand bolts down to my underwear, rubbing my groin and feeling my drenched panties that are sticking to me and my warming core.

"You're fucking soaked," Celeste says, toying with the fabric of my underwear, her fingers grazing against my dripping folds.

My body is ridiculously sensitive to her light touches making me moan everytime her fingers brush against me. She chuckles as I hide my face in her shoulder for a moment, trying to suppress small moans that want to leave me.

The longer she plays with my underwear the more desperate I get and I can feel my nipples hardening under my oversized shirt. I know Celeste can see her affect on me as she chuckles at the sight of my nipples pointing out from under the thin fabric.

"Oh, am I turning you on even more, princess?" She utters in my ear making me even more squirmy on her lap.

I don't know why but her calling me 'princess' makes me long even more for her touch. For her dick, that I can feel getting harder in her pants, to be pounding into me mercilessly.

"Maybe a little. But are you going to do anything about it, my Prince?" I shoot back, trying to say it as sexy as I can but it's been so long that my flirting and sexy talk is less than ideal.

"Do I have your consent to do whatever the hell I want to you to help you?" She whispers in my ear, beginning to kiss and suck on my neck as she waits for my reply. It's such a simple thing that she's doing yet my mind is completely foggy and has already lost the ability to speak.

She's meant to have fucked me before I forget how to talk.

Instead of struggling to speak, I just nod, displeasing Celeste and making her bite down a little on my neck, earning a gasp from me. She looks into my eyes as hers are filled with lust and care that just makes me crave her more.

"Words, princess," she says as softly as she can despite getting desperately horny herself. "I don't want to do something that I'm not certain you want."

Jesus christ, I never thought someone could make me fold so quickly.

"Please Celeste," I whimper, just needing a release. "Please fuck me until I can't walk."

I haven't had sex or any kind of pleasure for years so this is all flooding me and hitting me like a truck. I swear I have never been so desperate that I'm pleading with someone to fuck me senseless but here I am begging Celeste to destroy me.

Before I can comprehend what she's doing I'm pinned down on the floor of my living room, Celeste's lips smashed against mine as her hands slip under my shirt, her fingers easily finding my nipples, pinching them. I can't help but moan as she plays with me.