Greene - 022

"Shot? What do you mean shot?" Dale asked, panicked.

"Ya not hearin' him properly or somethin', grandpa!" Brooks shouted, suddenly just as adjugated as she was when Sophia was missing. However, Sophia was now safe, just unconsious on the bed in the RV, Carol by her side.

Glenn let out a heavy breath. "I don't know, Dale, none of us were there. All I know is that this chick rode out of nowhere like Zorro on a horse and took Lori."

"You let her?" Dale raised his eyebrows, looking between Merle and Daryl.

Merle scoffed. "Climbed down out of my asshole, man. Rick sent her. She knew Lori's name, and Carl's."

"I heard screams, was that you?" Dale asked Andrea. The woman didn't respond, instead went into the RV to check on Carol and Sophia.

"She got attacked by a walker. It was a pretty close call." Glenn responded.

Brooks nodded. "Yea, she was all like ahhh, ahh, ohhh, ahh!" Brooks laughed, making her voice all high pitched. She cleared her throats when everyone just stared at her. "It was kinda funny." She muttered.

"Andrea, are you alright?" Dale asked before she could get into the RV. She turned to look at him, and just shook her head, before she entered the large vehicle. 

/----------\

Brooks was sat in with Sophia who was still asleep, due to be waking up at any minute. However, all the adults were stood together outside. "I won't do it. We can't just leave." Carol stated.

"Carol, the group is split." Dale pointed out. "We're scattered and weak."

"What if he comes back and we're not here." Cam ran his metal hand through his hair.

Merle shook his head. "Couldn't think of anything worse for the kid."

"You mean other than the obvious?" Andrea asked.

Daryl raised his eyebrows slightly. "Hey, that ain't happenin'. Alrigh'?"

Andrea sighed through her nose. "Sorry."

"Okay, we have to plan for this, right?" Glenn suggested.

"What do you suggest, little man?" Merle asked.

Glenn shrugged. "I hoped someone else would do that."

"I say tomorrow morning is soon enough to pull up stakes." Daryl admitted. "Give us a chance to rig a big sign, leave supplies for 'im. I'll hold here tonight, stay with the RV."

"If the RV is staying, I am too." Dale agreed.

"Thank you." Carol smiled, happy to have some company. "Thank you, both."

"I'm in." Cam nodded.

Andrea let out a breath. "Guess, I am as well."

"Someone has to head to the farm. Let them know what we're doin'. I'll take the girls." Merle suggested, looking to Carol. "If that's alrigh' with you, ma'am?"

Carol smiled. "I'll miss her, but now that I know she's safe I have to focus back on Chris."

"Should I come with you?" Glenn asked Merle, a little afraid, but he knew what needed to be done.

Merle nodded. "You ain't gotta ask, man. Grow some damn balls."

"Sorry." Glenn muttered.

"You'll need to take T-dog too." Dale stated. "That cut has gone from bad to worse. He has a very serious blood infection. Get him to that farm. See if they have antibiotics."