33

CHAPTER 33

I glanced around the room that we had ended up in, and for a minute I wondered why the place even had a room, but before I could think too deeply about that completely irrelevant fact, Henrys hands were back on me, long slender fingers running through my skin leaving a wake of fire burning through my body.

"Which room is this Henry?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"Let's just call it my secret room,"

This was the second day in a roll we would be fucking and I was excited that he didn't have much of a regret after the first day.

He pulled me to him his mouth was covering mine again, kissing me hungrily and I could feel all other thoughts being pushed to the side, my entire focus centered on the feeling of his lips against mine, his tongue sweeping over them making a heat pool at her entrance.

I felt myself being lifted off my feet and I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him closer into the kiss. Our masks remained on our faces and the mysterious air that it gave made me shudder in even more pleasure. After a minute of tongue dancing, the stranger placed me gently on my feet again.

I heard the sound of the zipper in the quiet room before the feeling of cold air kissed my skin. My dress fell off my frame pooling at my feet and I could hear the sharp intake of air from Heney and I loved how he seemed to be so intentional about this. I was clad in black lace panties and a lacy bra. The material complimented my fair skin.

"You're mine." He whispered into my ears pushing me to lay on the bed and just like that he pulled me towards him and crashed their mouths together moving his hands behind me to massage my full round ass. His mouth left mine to trail down my jaw and neck, teeth nipping and sucking lightly and his hands gripped my hips hard making me gasp out a small "fuck!" and I mumbled, "I shouldn't be doing this, but I want to,"

Henry smirked against my neck before lifting his head from the spot where his nose rested and I felt something inside my chest warm at seeing the mischievous expression adorning his features. "Mmmm..." the words escaped my mouth before I could control it.

His hand moved to cup my breast and I felt herself squirm slightly in his grip. He moved one hand to my thighs holding me tight to stop me from moving too much. He unclasped the hook of my bra in one fluid motion, hissing at the sight of perky pink nipples pointed straight at him. Not wasting any more time he dipped his head and took a nipple in his mouth, teasing the hard bud with his tongue.

I tried to move against the restraint of his hands on my thighs, trying to escape the onslaught on my nipples that sent waves of pleasure pouring down my body, almost too much to bear, but his arm didn't let go of me, and neither did his tongue let up their ministrations. He moved a hand to my thong, hooking a finger to the band and pulling it down my legs.

He groaned at the sight of my dripping entrance, wasting no time in dipping a finger into my wet heat, I bucked up in response, and his face lit up in a mischievous grin at the action, thrusting his middle finger into my wetness. I cried out, arching my back slightly and letting out small whimpers, he removed his finger only to replace it with another. He found my clit in no time and teased the sensitive spot with his thumb, enjoying the way my legs trembled.

When he finally withdrew I felt like crying with how much I wanted this again. He pulled me into a sitting position and began peppering my face with gentle kisses, my cheeks and forehead before he pressed a tender kiss against my lips. I couldn't stop the smile on my face, he really is sweet.

And although the situation we were in was far from ideal I couldn't help the warm feeling that overtook me. I reached for his suit feeling awkward as I was sitting naked in front of a fully clothed man and the passion that danced in his eyes made me squeeze my legs to contain my lust.