The New Year's Eve party

In Holmes and Watson's cabin:
  Holmes said to Watson: "You know, that's the way of life: you're born, then comes childhood, and then slowly but surely you grow up, and in the end comes death! We can be happy that Cate has lived for 39  years, even if it's not very long.

  But Cate’s last thought was that she knew you!”  Watson said, "You're right! Thanks Holmes!"  Watson was about to hug Holmes, but Holmes avoided it. Watson looked at Holmes, but Holmes shook his head demonstratively.

  Holmes said, "We should get ready!"  The big New Year's Eve party is in 1 hour!  Maybe someone will get hit by a rocket!”  Watson said: "I hope not! There's already too much blood for today!"

  Holmes asked: "What wounds did Cate have on the body?"  Watson replied: "Cate has a laceration on her right thigh, her left arm is hanging by a ligament, her wrist has fallen out of the socket and she has three gunshot wounds in her back, right in the spine. That's why she bled to  death!”  Holmes said: "Interesting!  Are you ready, we have to get going slowly!”

  Watson quickly threw on a new shirt and then the two of them went to the elevator at the end of the hallway.

  Holmes said, "Do we have to take the elevator? It would be better if we walked! Always this technique!"  Watson said, "If we take the stairs it will take years, please brother!"

  Holmes was about to speak again, but then a cleaning lady came and cleaned the stairs.  Annoyed, Holmes also got into the elevator.  Suddenly there was a power outage and the two were stuck between the 5th and 6th floors of the ship!  Holmes said: "Great! We should have waited and then walked past the cleaning lady up the stairs!"  Watson said: "Had a bet bike chain! No one could have known that, bro!"  Watson called for help and Holmes looked around the elevator.

  "Shit, the emergency button no longer works either! Stupid power outage!"  groused Holmes. But after 20 minutes, Watson received an answer to his cry for help: "Where are you?" After a minute the elevator door opened. But Holmes' first look from the elevator was enough. The captain and Mycroft were standing in  front of the door.

  Mycroft said, "I always have to save your asses! You might like to say thank you or, better yet, return the favor.”  Holmes said, “Believe me, that’s not necessary!”  Holmes walked past his brother disinterestedly. Watson followed him.

  At the New Year's Eve party:
  Watson was walking around somewhere half drunk.  He fell into the pool and everyone had to laugh.  Holmes was ashamed of him and walked away from the water.  Unfortunately for him, Mycroft showed up. Mycroft said: "Cool party! Or?"  Holmes didn't answer, but walked past him without making a sound.  Mycroft looked after Holmes and said, "Freak!"

Holmes stood at the buffet and watched the people.  He looked on the floor and found a piece of paper.  Unfortunately you couldn't read anything because there was red liquid on the paper.  The note was very sticky.  Holmes pocketed the note and walked over to Watson.

Watson stood at the edge of the ship, trying to dry himself in the air.  But Holmes wasn't the only one who approached Watson.  Another person did too and was with Watson before Holmes.

It was Mycroft.  Holmes was about to leave again, but then Watson said: "Come to us too, old man!"  So Holmes went to the two of them.  But because Mycroft was there he didn't want to take out the note.  Mycroft said, "What's brother?"  Holmes said, "I'm fine, don't worry!"  Mycroft said, "Huh, like I'm worried about you!"

Watson said, "What's going on back there?"  The three looked around and saw a crowd of people.  It didn't take long until the first rocket was ignited.  People shouted: "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!"  A lot of rockets flew into the air.

After 20 minutes a man shouted: "Help!"  Holmes ran very quickly to the man.  There was a body on the ground in front of the man.  It was a woman.  Who said: “My Love!”  It was probably the man's wife.

There was something else on the floor, a piece of paper.  The note looked like the note Holmes had found before.  The man walked up to Watson and pushed him.  Watson pushed back and a scuffle ensued.  But it wasn't just Watson and the man who were involved, but also Mycroft.  Mycroft said before he also fought, "I'll help you Watson!  A matter of honor!”  Holmes found that impossible of his brother.  He shouted, "I beg you.  Stop now!!!”

Of course that didn't help so Holmes went to a big bell.  He picked up a bat and hit the bell.  It was very loud but it worked.  The three men stopped and listened carefully.  Holmes asked, "Who are you and why did you attack Watson?"  The man said: "My name is Hugo and I know that your friend is the murderer!"  Holmes replied: “That is not true!  My friend is not the murderer.”  The man said: “He was it!  I am sure!”  The man looked very angry at Watson!  Watson said, “Why?”  Hugo said: "I found a piece of paper with your name on it and the date from the day."  Holmes was about to answer, but Mycroft interrupted him.  Mycroft said: "It is a big misunderstanding!  Watson was at the time with me and my brother Holmes!”  The man said: “That is not true!”  and walked away angrily.

Watson looked after him angrily and Mycroft was angry too.  Holmes found this very childish of his big brother.  After the incident, the party was already over.  Only Watson, Holmes and Mycroft remained on the deck.

Dr.  Watson took a closer look at the body.  He said, "Aha!  The woman wasn’t killed!”  Mycroft replied: "That can't be true!  That's quite obvious!"  Watson said: “You should see that too!  But that’s not a woman!”  Mycroft said, "Why is that an alien or what?!"  Watson said, "No, that's not the doll!"  Holmes replied: "An interesting doll!"  Watson nodded and said: "The doll got wounds and fake blood was poured into it."  Mycroft asked, "But why would anyone do that!?  And who?"  Holmes said, "I think I know!"  Mycroft asked: "Who and why?"  Holmes replied: "I don't know 100%.  I will tell you at the right moment.”