Old Story

Disappointed, he hopped into the shower to wash off the damp cake residue.  In the shower, Mycroft thought to himself: "Sherlock won't do that to me again!  I'll talk to him!” And at that moment the drug in the form of a tablet stopped working.  He examined the tablet thoroughly and found out that it was Flakka.  But because it stopped working, he didn't want to do anything else in the case.

Mycroft quickly threw on his t-shirt and jeans.  After a short while he knocked on Holmes and Watson's cabin.  Watson wasn't there, but Mycroft thought that was even better.  Mycroft entered the cabin and closed the door behind him.

He took a deep breath and said, "Why did you reject me and my cake?  I just wanted to apologize and I will never do it again!  You are a victim!” said Mycroft, his head red with anger.

At that moment, Holmes thought to himself: In this moment, he knows, he fucked up!  Luckily, Watson came in at that moment.  He asked the two of them: "Am I disturbing?" Mycroft walked away without saying a word.  Watson looked questioningly at Holmes.  But he just said: “It’s not that important.”

Holmes also went out of the cabin after his brother.  He said, "You have nothing to say to me!" Mycroft didn't stop, but walked away without a comment.

Holmes made his way to the captain.  The captain spoke calmly: “I just got a call from the police.  A woman is said to be trapped on this ship.  Since 25 years.  There is a door down in the basement that has always been locked.  She's probably there!" Holmes said, "I don't believe that story, but I'll follow it up with Watson."

The captain thanked him and Holmes went to Watson.  Watson didn't want to come at first, but Holmes begged him.  As the two of them slowly moved towards the basement, Mycroft came towards them.  Holmes wouldn't tell him where they were going.  That's why Mycroft sneaked up behind them.  When the two stood in front of the door, Watson said: "I think we should turn back." But Holmes slowly opened the door.  They entered the dark room.  Watson was about to run away in panic because the door kept creaking.

Holmes was also annoyed by the noise and kicked the door.  The noise gradually stopped.  Watson tried to turn on the light, but it no longer worked.  Holmes immediately pulled two mini flashlights from his pocket and shined them across the room.  They cautiously walked further in.

Suddenly they saw something moving in a pile of old newspapers.  Watson immediately jumped behind Holmes.

Holmes, however, remained cool and said: "Hello, I'm Holmes, Sherlock Holmes.  This is Watson my chronicler.” The figure was a human and she was just waking up.  Watson thought to himself: “Oh man, who wants to sleep here, how uncomfortable!  And there is no fridge or other food!  How cruel!”

The figure said: "Please mother, let me go!" "I and Watson are not your mother.  We are looking for you, Anamne Colorizal." "How do you know my name?" "We got the name from the police.  How long have you been in here?" "Since March 1, 1968. What year is it now?" "You'll be shocked, we're living in 1993!" "What?!  So I was locked up for 25 years.” “Yes, that’s what it looks like.” Anamne Colorizal was shocked.

Watson said, "We should get you some sensible clothes and Holmes invites you and me to the cafe for a snack.  You can tell us the whole story there.” The lady nodded and they made their way to the clothing store on the ship.  On the way, Holmes almost tripped Watson because he was angry.

Holmes thought to himself, “Why did that stupid head have to say pay you?  Well, we'll see who pays for him!” In the shop, Anamne tried on everything possible.  She ended up with 5 bags full of clothes.  Satisfied, she said: "The fashion is really amazing!" Watson just complained: "I'm so hungry!  We've been in this stupid shop for 3 hours now.  I can not stand this anymore!"

As they sat in the café, Watson ordered a piece of chocolate cream cake and a bowl of gummy bears.  Anamne only orders a Coke and a piece of lemon cake.  Holmes once again just ordered a beer as usual.  Anamne said: “My mother locked me on the ship because we were on holiday here.