Mycroft wants to fly

The next day:
"I know how we can get ahead with our mission!" Holmes said. Watson asked him: "How?"  Holmes replied, "We'll set a trap for the thief!" Watson nodded and said, "Good idea!"

Holmes sat down with Watson in the café.  While Holmes made a sketch of the trap, Watson ordered a large piece of cake, an ice cream sundae called the "mega-sized ice cream surprise" sundae, a beer and a cookie plate.

Holmes said after a short time: "I will make an announcement and say that there is a large sum of money in the box guarded by my body guard (Watson).  Then you will get a sandwich and not guard it for a short time.  If you touch the box, a trap door opens and you fall into a laundry cart.  A cage then falls over the laundry cart and the perpetrator is caught!" Watson mumbled with his mouth full: "Sounds good."

Watson ate in peace while Holmes set up the trap and discussed everything with the captain.  The captain agreed and sent one of his staff to help Holmes.  Watson, who joined later, was impressed.  Holmes had personally devised a trap that was barely visible.  That's why Watson fell into the trap as a guinea pig.

The next day, everyone on the ship heard an announcement: “Attention, attention!  Today a box of diamonds will be brought through the ship to an exhibition space in front of the café.  Everything is heavily guarded, so please don't be alarmed as there will be body guards walking around.  Have a nice day!"

After the announcement, Watson heard a scream.  He ran to an older lady and asked her, "Are you okay?" The lady said, "No, I'm terrified of body guards and now there are hundreds or more of them running around here on the ship. Besides, I have  a splinter in my hand because of my new wooden crutch. Life is so unfair!"  the lady left and Watson said to Holmes, "Maybe we should say there's only one body guard!" Holmes said, "Absolutely not! It's a good thing that people think there's an army of body guards on the  "It's a ship. That makes it look more professional."

Suddenly Mycroft walked up to the two of them and said, “Cool!  Where did you get the army from?  Is this another one of your crazy self-made traps, Sherlock?" Holmes looked at him angrily and walked away. Mycroft looked at Watson, but he also just looked angry and trotted after Holmes. Watson went to cheer Holmes up in a café  a piece of the Coppenrath and Wiese cake. When Watson went to Holmes with the cake he said: "Thank you very much! The Benjamin Blümchentorte is my favorite cake!"  Watson then said, "Then we shouldn't wait for the cake to go bad.  Bon appetit!"

Just as Watson was completely pissed, Mycroft came in with a chocolate cream cake.  “Hello, brother!  I wanted to apologize to you with a cake.  What?  You're still eating that children's cake!?" Holmes said: "It's a children's cake, but it's the tastiest thing in the world. Your stupid chocolate cake can't keep up with it!"  Mycroft looked shocked and walked out of the cabin disappointed.

Mycroft walked down the corridor to the deck.  On the way he met a woman.  He asked her: "Would you like the cake?" The lady thanked me and took the cake from Mycroft. He went into the bar and got a beer. What he only noticed late was that there was a pill in the beer.  He was embarrassed that he hadn't noticed. Suddenly he jumped. He left
onto the deck and climbed all the way up to the ship's fern.

He waited a moment until a seagull came by.  When a seagull was right above him he jumped up.  He held on to one of the seagull's feet.  At the beginning he thought he could fly and said happily: "I believe, I can fly!" But the seagull couldn't hold fat Mycroft. He fell into the pool. The water overflowed. The people on the edge got wet.

Among other things, the woman with the chocolate cake, which she dropped in shock.  The cake landed in the water and was washed from there into the sea.  All the people glared at Mycroft.

Suddenly people screamed because part of the cake had dissolved in the pool water before it was released.  Of course you think of something else first... Mycroft got out of the water and went to his cabin.  He said sadly: “It has always been my dream to fly, and I also swore to myself that I would be able to fly independently.  I thought now I could finally realize my dream of flying."