Holmes explains everything

Many people were angry at Holmes after the announcement because it was only 6 a.m.  A man went on the loudspeaker and said: "It's outrageous that Sherlock Holmes woke us all up.  His voice is just terrible, I would rather have been woken up by a rooster.” It was Mycroft.  He saw a woman and asked her live on the announcement: "What do you think of Mister Holmes' wake-up call?"

"I think it's good that someone makes sure that people don't sleep all day!  Besides, I was already awake and running across the deck.  I always get up at 6 a.m. and do sports!” She continued jogging.  Next he questioned an old man.  But he just said: "I don't understand the problem, I always get up early because I can't sleep well.  I have a bad inflammation on my back.  The inflammation is irritated and that’s why…”

While Moment interrupted, Mycroft said, "...We don't want to know exactly." He went further and asked a girl.  It said: "I think it's a shame that I couldn't sleep in, but it's not that bad.  I'll just sleep in the car later." Mycroft stopped questioning people because they didn't think it was bad anyway.

Meanwhile, Holmes went to the captain.  He told him: “I know who the perpetrator is.  It's Hugo, Hugo Colorizal." The captain swallowed and said: "Hugo?!  Why do you come up with Hugo?" "He was looking for his wife and that's why he was there on every trip!" The captain nodded and thanked Holmes.  Before Holmes left, the captain said: "When we get to London, I will take Hugo to the front of the pier and there he will be arrested by the police who are waiting for us."

Holmes nodded in agreement and left the cabin.  He made his way to his cabin to help Watson pack his suitcase.  The ship docks in 2 hours and Watson still hasn't packed his suitcase.  Holmes only had a large suitcase with him that he had packed the evening before.  But Watson had 2 large and 4 small suitcases with him.  And he wasn't even done with a little one yet!  When all the suitcases were packed, all the passengers waited for the ship to dock so they could drive home in their cars.

Everyone waited in their cars in the parking garage for 2 hours, except for Holmes and Watson.  Suddenly it happened.  When the gate opened, Holmes and Watson went out into the harbor, where the London police were already waiting.  The captain also came with Hugo in his arms.

Holmes signaled to the police officers and they approached the captain.  They took it from Hugo and said: "You are hereby arrested for theft, Captain!" "Why, I haven't done anything and I don't have a reason!" "Yes they have!  I think it's time to tell all the passengers about this.  So the captain had trouble with the ship Hellner because the people on the Hellner had fewer passengers due to the construction of our ship.  But the people on the Heller were so clever and had a new slide and an aquarium built.

That's why there were always a maximum of 500 people on the last trips.  But on the Hellner there were 635. That annoyed the captain because he didn't earn that much money and still had expensive bills.  But the money was no longer enough.  That's why he stole from people!  And whenever the ship made a stop, he converted the valuables into money.  But the passengers became suspicious, so he gave Watson and me the task so that suspicion wouldn't fall on me.  He was also the one who gave the doll wounds and blood.  He didn't know that Hugo needed glasses.  He wanted to blame Hugo for the alleged murder and robberies.  Oh, and by the way, his father persuaded Anamne Colorizal's mother to lock Anamne in the room.

The captain knew this all along!  And he didn't let her go!  Since then he acted as if he didn't know that a woman was locked up there.  But Anamne left letters and gave us tips.  The letters could be slipped under the door.  Hugo found both and handed them out signed.  This wasn't something he planned because he didn't want to hand them out at the party.  But he helped us very recently in the investigation.  Besides, it could only be him because he has an emergency key to all the rooms in case there's a fire or something, so he could go into any room and steal things.  He was also the only one who was always on board.  Luckily I know how to give all the people their money back, everyone can use the room they were in for 3 cruises at other times.  This means you no longer have to pay for your vacation, but can have your item replaced.  But this voucher is only for the people who have been robbed and don't worry, of course I have a list.  So the following could look forward to a free holiday on 3 trips: the Meckre family, the Windisch family, the Canonica family, the Hudi family, Tim Kleinschmidt and MRS Hudson.”

Everyone applauded and the captain was taken into the police car.  He no longer had a chance because the case was clear.

Watson asked Holmes: "Does the note really say MRS Hudson, our cleaning lady?" "Yes, that's what it says." Suddenly a smartly dressed lady got out of a red Golf.  She was wearing red sunglasses, but when she saw this anamnesis it was really MRS Hudson.  Watson and Holmes were surprised, but MRS Hudson said, "Well, then you'll have to find someone to replace me.  Have a nice day!” she continued happily.

But Watson and Holmes said at the same time: “Great!” Mycroft also went to the two and said to Holmes: “Cool performance.  You really showed that captain!”

Who knows, maybe that was an end, but I guess it's a new beginning, into a new exciting adventure!

                                   End?