Stop in Hamburg

Today the ship is making a stopover in Hamburg.  This means that the people on the ship are allowed to go ashore for a certain period of time.  This ship allows you to go ashore from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.  Watson was very happy because he was getting fed up with the ship's food.  He really wanted to eat sushi.

Holmes was annoyed by the stop and said to Watson: "Why are you so happy?  Everyone is allowed off the ship, so we can hardly investigate!”  But Watson didn't really care.  It didn't take long until the ship docked in the port of Hamburg.

Watson was about to walk off the ship like most people, but Holmes stopped him.  Watson was pulled into cabin 648 by Holmes.  Holmes said, "I didn't tell you two things.  There is a high school on the ship where a girl named Emilia goes to school.  You won't believe it, he told Emilia that she is my daughter!  I also found two pieces of paper at the party before the alleged murder occurred.  "I need you to decipher the words on the piece of paper."

Watson replied: "What!?  OMG!!!!  Ok, we can take care of the note after a trip to Hamburg!”  Holmes said: "Ok then let's go!"  The two disembarked and then walked through the narrow and small streets of Hamburg.

Watson asked, "Can we go to McDonald's?"  Holmes said, "I thought you wanted to eat sushi?!"  Besides, I’m not hungry, but if we’re going to eat something, please do it in a decent restaurant.”  Watson said: "Now I'm hungry for McDonald's!"

But Holmes couldn't stop him because Watson was already ordering.  By the time Holmes caught up, Watson had already ordered 5 hamburgers, 2 Coca-Cola bottles and 3 packs of Chicken McNuggets.  Holmes ordered a beer and sat down at an empty table with Watson.  After 10 minutes, Watson's food was delivered to the table.  It didn't take long for Watson to eat everything.  The scatterbrained Watson had forgotten his wallet.  That's why Holmes had to pay the 20.98 euros.  Holmes was a bit annoyed because he had only ordered a beer for 2.50 euros.  So he had to pay 18.48 euros for Watson.

The two now continued through the city.  This time Holmes was gone very quickly.  He found a small shop with old furniture and old televisions from the years 1950 to 1977. Watson found it very boring because Holmes wanted to look at all the furniture.  So he said to Holmes: "I'm going to go further down the shopping street to the ice cream shop, OK?"  Holmes replied, "Ok, do that, but I won't pay for your ice cream!"  So Watson continued down the street.  As he sat in the ice cream café he ordered an ice cream sundae for 4 people.  The ice cream sundae consists of 8 scoops, 2 x chocolate, 1 x vanilla, 1 x strawberry, 2 x coconut, 1 x yoghurt and 1 x stracciatella.  There were also raspberries, bananas, strawberries, cherries and plums on the ice cream.  Of course, a decent sauce couldn't be missing. For the sundae it was strawberry sauce.

The ice cream was just brought to the table.  The waiter asked: “Are you alone here, you know that this is an ice cream sundae for 4 people, right?”  Watson replied: "Yes, that's not bad, my buddy is coming too.  Also, I have a much better and bigger stomach than her skinny-possessed ones!”.  Holmes also came to the ice cream parlor after 30 minutes.

When he sat down next to Watson he saw the almost empty sundae.  Holmes said: "I haven't found anything, so actually I can, but it's too expensive.  How are you actually going to pay for this sundae?!”  At that moment Watson pulled out his wallet, which he had apparently forgotten.  Holmes looked at Watson angrily and questionably.  Watson ignored Holmes and instead gave the waiter the 21 euros.  Now the two went on again.

Suddenly Holmes froze.  He couldn't believe it!  Vanessa came out of the drugstore.  Holmes hid somewhat conspicuously behind a lantern.  “What are you doing there Holmes.  Do you know the lady in front?" Sighing, he replied: "Yes.  Yes, unfortunately.  Her name is Vanessa.  I know her from an old case." When Watson heard this, he went up to Vanessa and said friendly: "Hello!  What a beautiful day today, isn’t it?”

"Yes, today is a good day!  Do you know why?"  Vanessa asked somewhat cheerfully.  Watson replied somewhat stupidly: “No plan!  Uh, you don't belong in prison!  I'm warning you don't mess with me and my muscles.  I have a black belt!”  Vanessa replied with a laugh: "It's so nice today, I was finally released and I've finally found my passion, I'm going to be an artist!

But what muscles actually? I just see a fat man in front of me with a fat stomach.  Maybe I’m being a little harsh, but you should really go to the gym!”  Then Vanessa went on.  Reassured, Holmes came out of hiding and went to Watson.  Watson said: Vanessa reminded me of what Cate told me before she died.  Cate said I should go to the gym and Vanessa thinks so too!  How about you?  Do you think I’m too fat too?”  Holmes replied: If I said no, I would be lying!”

Holmes also walked a little faster.  But he didn't get that far.  A figure is chasing Holmes and Watson.  It could be anyone, after all, as a secret agent you have many enemies.  The figure just jumped out of the bushes and just as it landed, Watson screamed, "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

But the worries were completely pointless it was just Mycroft, specifically Mycroft Holmes.  He is 7 years older than his brother Sherlock Holmes.  And Holmes, Sherlock Holmes, is 35 years old.  How old is Mycroft then?  "Pathetic!  You are such soft eggs!  Seriously Sherlock you are scared and hiding from a woman!  And you Watson really don’t check anything!”  Shaking his head, Mycroft walked away again and Holmes said, "I hate him!  Siblings are so unnecessary and stupid!  Especially Mycroft!”

If Watson hadn't interrupted Holmes, he would have complained even more.  In any case, Watson said, “Hey!  Vanessa stopped back there.  There next to the man.”

The first glimpse of Holmes was enough to make you jump with joy.  He shouted, "YES!  Finally!  Vanessa doesn't have a crush on me anymore!  She has a boyfriend!"

Watson replied: "I don't think so!"  At that moment, Watson pointed to Vanessa and said, "She's in a fighting position!  OHA!  Cool!"  Vanessa just gave the man a slap in the face and shouted: “Get out!  I don’t want anything to do with you!”  Watson wanted to go to Vanessa to ask what happened, but Holmes just looked at him angrily and moved on.  Watson trotted after him.

When it was 5 p.m., Holmes and Watson boarded the cruise ship again.  They now wanted to decipher the letters.

The first letter that was at the buffet said:
I'm on the ship too,
but I won't reveal any more.
Look for me deep down!

In the second letter that was on the floor before the fight it says:
I'm up too,
but not accessible to everyone!

Holmes said: "I already know what the second means, but the first is no mystery to me!"