scary noises

Holmes said, "Well, I didn't really want to tell you, but okay.  When I was 17 years old, I worked as a lifeguard in a swimming pool.  And then one day it happened.  I usually always supervised Roberto, but he was sick that day.  And my boss Michaelas said that he trusted me to do it on my own.  At first I wasn't afraid.  I stood at the edge of the pool and watched the people.  Suddenly a girl came up to me and said that she couldn't find her parents anymore.  I told the 5 year old girl that we can look for her parents and then we walked around and looked around.  Suddenly I heard a scream from the largest pool.  I saw the girl in the water.  I ran to the pool as quickly as I could and jumped into the water.  But I was too late.  I pulled a body out of the water instead of the girl.  That's why I was so panicked!  I was to blame for the girl's death.  Since then, I have sworn to myself that I will suppress my feelings forever!”

Watson replied: "I'm sorry!  But it wasn't your fault!  Besides, it’s not healthy to suppress your feelings!”  Holmes looked at Watson annoyed and said, "I don't need your help!  It has always worked for a long time so I will continue to show no emotions.”  Watson replied: "You can't keep a poker face all the time!  As I said, it’s not healthy!”

After Watson's sentence, Holmes went out of the cabin into the club on the ship.  There he ordered a beer and sat down in a seating area.  There were brochures and newspapers on the table.  Holmes picked up the thickest newspaper and took out one of his pipes.

When the waitress brought Holmes his beer, she said he wasn't allowed to smoke in the club.  Holmes was annoyed by this and walked out of the club without drinking his beer and without paying.

On the deck, Holmes looked down into the deep water.  He said: “The sea is so beautifully blue and deep.  It’s definitely nice to refresh and worry-free.”  He got closer and closer to the edge and jumped off the ship.  Watson, who had been looking for Holmes, heard the crash and ran to the edge.  He saw Holmes sinking lower and lower.  Watson didn't hesitate for long and jumped in too
Water.

At the beginning he was also pulled down but after a few seconds he surfaced and looked for Holmes in the water.  When he found it he took a deep breath and dived down.  When he came back up he had Holmes in his arms.  Mycroft, who had also noticed the situation, pulled the two of them up.  As Holmes lay on the floor, Watson leaned over him.  Watson pressed Holmes' chest several times.

Luckily Watson did it!  Holmes moved and spat out all the salt water.  Watson hugged Holmes and said, "Don't ever do that again!  What gave you the idea to commit suicide?!”  Holmes said: "I thought my life was over!  I didn’t know why I should live anymore!”  Watson just shook his head negatively and Mycroft also found Holmes' behavior very childish.  Mycroft said: "You're really crazy, Sherlock!  It was clear that at some point you would go crazy.  Besides, your life has always been unnecessary, why did you just notice that now?”

Watson glared at Mycroft and stepped on his foot.  Watson then said, "What Mycroft means is why did you want to die at that exact moment?!"  Holmes replied: "I know exactly what my brother meant!  And I wanted to die because I noticed how life was passing me by and that death was chasing me!”  Watson said: "That's normal!  Me and Mycroft aren’t getting any younger either!”  Mycroft said, "Stop!  So you can speak for yourself, but leave me and my age out of it.  I’m only 41 years old.”

Holmes got up and went into the cabin.  Watson came after him.  Mycroft stayed on the deck and looked down exactly where Holmes jumped down.  He said: “My brother can get in line!  Maybe I shouldn't have saved him, after all it's his decision when he wants to die!  Besides, I'm older than him and yet I won't kill myself!  I think that one blew a fuse!”

After Mycroft had complained enough about Holmes' behavior, he went back to his cabin.

The next day, Holmes avoided Mycroft.  He was angry that his own brother found his life unnecessary.

At 7 a.m. the ship docked in the harbor in Stavanger.  Holmes and Watson once again disembarked and walked through the small streets.  Suddenly the two heard eerie noises coming from an old, run-down house.  Holmes thought about the first letter he found and wanted to take a look.  They slowly approached the building and stepped over the dusty doorstep.

Suddenly a voice said scratchily: “Whoever steps over the threshold will pay!  Who are you?  I don’t like visitors, everyone who visited me didn’t survive!”  At that moment, Holmes and Watson saw a wall with skeletons lying in front of it and blood being shed.  Watson whispered into Holmes's ear: "Let's get away!"  Before we can’t do it anymore!”

But Holmes said loudly: "I'm not afraid of you!"  The voice said: “I have heard this sentence so many times.  But unfortunately only from the victims who don’t dare to show their feelings.”  Holmes became angry and took a lighter out of his pocket.  He lit a wooden beam and said, "No one will ever die here again except you!" Watson and Holmes ran out and saw the house gradually burning down.

Holmes looked satisfied and was about to leave when Mycroft came out of the destroyed building.  He coughed and said, "Thanks too!"  Watson asked, “Would you like the voice!”  Mycroft said: "What if!  Just wanted to annoy you!  I couldn't have known that my brother would immediately burn the house down!  Such a fiery devil!

Just as Holmes was about to justify himself, a man came up to the three.  He said: "I am the mayor of this city and I would like to know which of you burned down the church in Samaria!"  Holmes said, "You'll have to turn to my brother Mycroft!"  As the mayor approached Mycroft, Holmes ran away.  Watson didn't think that was right, but he came after him anyway.  Mycroft said to the mayor, "It wasn't me!  But a man, he set the fire and ran away.  I chased him, but unfortunately he got away from me!”  The mayor said: “What did that man look like?”  Mycroft replied: "He had blonde hair, a leather jacket and red trousers!  He also ran towards the café.  There he is!"

The mayor looked around and went to a bush.  When he turned his back on Mycroft he ran away too.  The three had left the mayor standing there confused and angry!