SpiderMan (Version One)

"Who's this universe again?" Izuku questions as Zia types away in her remote.

"Can't tell you yet," She grins.

The screen opens into a school, as the last bell rings and the camera focuses on a teenager boy with black hair and grey eyes.

"Who is that?" Aizawa says.

Tomura looks up and lets out an 'oh'. Everyone turns to look at him, but he continued to stare at the screen. "I guess without a quirk my hair stays black," he says.

"THAT'S YOU?!?" Anyone exclaims.

Toga grabs Tomura by the shoulders. "TOMURA-KUN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" She shrieks, shaking his back and forth.

"Guys, pay attention to the screen," Dabi says, leaning away from them. "Stop being childish."

"LIKE YOUR ONE TO TALK, MR. EMO BITCH," Toga shrieks at him, swatting his face.

These are the villains we've been fearing all year? Everyone except the villains think.

"Tenko! Tenko! Tenko!" Toga runs up to the latter. Her eyes were a warm brown and she no longer had fangs. "Have you heard the news?"

"Aw, I'm so cute," Toga says.

Tenko turns to the girl with a bored look. "What?" He says.

"Spider-Man just defeated another villain!" Toga gushes. "And he spoke in an interview!"

Izuku blinks. "Spider-man? The American movie?" He questions. "So that's what this universe is about. But who is it?"

Tenko paused. "And?" He says. "You know I don't care about those things."

Toga purses her lips, before looking down the hallway and grinning. "Natsu-kun!" She says, bounding down the hallway to the son of endeavor.

"Natsuo? What is he doing in this universe with these villains?" Shoto questions.

Endeavor glared at Zia, who looks away with a smirk.

"Have you heard of the news?" Toga says. "Spider-Man talked to an interviewer!"

Natsuo smiles. "Really?" He looks up at Tenko. "Did she already bored you?"

The black haired boy's eyes widen and he looks away. Toga gave him a disapproving look before turning to Natsuo. "He's just boring," She says. "Have you talked to your brothers about it?"

Shoto frowns. "Brothers.. Plural?" He asks.

Zia blinks, and the video pauses. "Right, hold on," She says, before clapping three times. Rei, Fuyumi, and Natsuo suddenly appeared in the theater. "Hello, Todoroki family, you're here to watch videos of other universes. If you want more of an explanation than that, ask someone else."

The family teleported to seats close to Shoto. Endeavor is only a few seats away, but that was fine.

The screen unpauses, and Natsuo blinks. "Shoto doesn't like talking about heroes," He says. "Touya's the same as Tenko, you know this."

"Touya?" Rei says, gasping. Natsuo pales while Fuyumi holds a hand to her mouth.

Toga groans. "Why are you all so boring!" She exclaims. "I'll have to bug Touya for the test answers too, do you know where he is?"

Natsuo shrugs. "I don't know," He says. "I don't control him."

"Well, time to find him," Toga says, hooking one arm with Natsuo. "Let's go find a nuisance, shall we? That studying doesn't do it himself."