The Song Of Achilles

"Be ready to cry, everyone," Zia says, still sobbing as she wipes her face with a gay hankerchief. 

"I'm worried," Mina voices. 

Zia gives her a look. Her tears wouldn't stop, even after it seems like she wasn't really crying. "You should be," She says, almost accusingly. She whips out a book and flips through it. "This is worse than Romeo and Juliet, those lucky bitches."

Everyone pales at the implication. Since, as everyone knows, Romeo and Juliet were in fact, not lucky bitches.

The screen fades in to show two figures sitting together in a grassy field. It zoomed in to show the figures were Touya and Keigo. They were wearing old fashioned white togas.

"Hm," Mina hums in thought.

Keigo nudges Touya's arm, smiling at him lovingly. It was clear their affection went both ways. "Name one hero that was happy," He says softly. Touya turns to him, eyes wide with innocent curiosity.

"I smell romance," Mina says slowly, looking over at Zia. "But that's what's making me worry."

Touya looks at the sky for a moment before looking back at Keigo. "I can't," He says.

Keigo grins. "You can't," He responds, before leaning closer to Touya. He smiles softly. "They never let you be famous and happy." Touya smirks and rolls his eyes. "I'll tell you a secret," Touya raises his eyebrows expectantly. Keigo closes his eyes and looks proud. "I'm going to be the first." 

"I DON'T LIKE THIS," Toga suddenly screeches, gripping the armchair tightly. Touya and Tomura both cover their ears and roll their eyes in unison.

Keigo takes Touya's hand gently, holding it with care. "Swear it," He says softly.

Touya looks confused. "Why me?" He asks, but leans closer nonetheless. Keigo smiles and kisses Touya's cheek, earning a red blush on his pale skin.

"Because you are the reason," Keigo says adamantly, eyes filled with love. "Swear it."

Despite the affection and light tone of the video, a somber aura filled the room. 

"God, the foreshadowing is going to make me physically ill," Ochako says, rubbing her face as if to get the sickness off. Zia nods solemnly and sips more tea. Where did she get that? Who the hell knows, really.

Touya sucked in a small breath of wonder. "I swear it," He says almost instantly.

Keigo smiles wider. "I swear it," He echoed, before nuzzling his face in Touya's neck. The camera slowly zooms out until it only shows two small specks on the grassy field.

"I have a terrible feeling about this," All Might announces.

The camera switches right after he said that, to a burning battlefield, bodies everywhere. Fire and blood were covering debris for miles on end.

"Fucking god," Katsuki mutters.

It shows Keigo slowly walking through the dark, eyes wide in fear as he breathes heavily. He was obviously just in battle, but there was not a scratch on him.

Zia snapped her fingers and a blindfold appeared around the eyes of Rei. She makes a noise of confusion, but doesn't speak up. Nezu sips his tea, staring at the screen with an emotionless expression.

"Touya?" Keigo shouts, whipping his head around. He walks farther, looking more and more desperate. "Touya?!"

Something catches his eye and he pauses, before running full tilt toward it. 

"No.." Shoto whispers, clutching Izuku's hand in his own.

Keigo collapses to his knees, tears welling in his eyes as he gently gathers the bloody body of Touya in his arms. His breathing was coming out dangerously, irises shaking.

Natsuo and Fuyumi flinch away at the same time. "Oh shit," Kaminari says.

The blonde hero lets out a heartbreaking scream. Then another. And another. He grabs at his hair, looking insane.

"My god," Midnight whispers at the sight.

"Touya," Keigo says, clutching his lover's body tightly against his chest. "Touya. Touya." Over and over and over again. Someone in the background, who looked vaguely like someone who could be familiar but was just not, starts urging Keigo to let Touya go.

The blonde almost lashes out, and the sense is clear. He would've killed that man, but he cannot let go of Touya. 

"This is terrible.." Present Mic says softly.

Keigo lets out another scream, and the camera makes a point to focus in on Touya's eye. He was staring upward, but there was no light in his eyes.

"Who did this?" Keigo orders when a woman runs over, already crying. His voice was cracked with despair, broken.

Tomura raised an eyebrow. "Revenge?" He questions.

"Shigaraki," The woman responds

"What?!" Tomura exclaims.

Zia shook her head. "Not you," She says, jabbing her thumb at AFO. All the heroes and hero students turn and glare at him.

The screen switched abruptly to Keigo standing over AFO's dead body, pulling his spear from the man's chest. Pure rage was painted across his face

Everyone gaped at the screen. "Either All For One is super weak or Hawks is super strong," Izuku says.

"Option B," Zia says, reapplying her mascara.

The camera then showed a montage of Keigo going through half the army, murdering basically everyone. The videos cut together got faster and faster until it shut off.

"Well," Zia says, standing up. "I was not mentally prepared for that haha."

Everyone stared at her, then looked between Keigo and Touya. Keigo looked almost as murderous as his counterpart on screen, while Touya looked completely calm.

"Well(x2)!" Zia says, clapping her hands together. "Let's move on, shall we?"

<^> To Be Continued

(910 words)

haha I am becoming obsessed with Patrochilles don't mind me haha sorry to my friends that I'm currently fangirling to rn haha it's my fault I dug this hole for myself.