Star Wars: Part 3

"Is everyone ready?" Zia asks after a few hours had passed.

A couple of halfhearted agreements came from the crowd, and Zia pressed the button on her remote.

The camera faded in to show a huge city, Coruscant. The planet of cities. Flying cars and huge building covering the entire land.

"Are we sure we have to talk to him?" Touya groans.

Rei smiled softly at the sight of her son. Fuyumi and Natsuo exchange glances as Touya scoffs and looks away.

"Yes, he is our boss," Izuku says, walking down the ship's stairs. The whole group was on a large landing pad high up in the city. There were different kinds of droids and bots everywhere, as well as some other staff members.

Touya crosses his arms, watching the droids with annoyance. "Still, he's annoying," He says begrudgingly.

"Who?" Shoto questions.

Shoto giggles. "Like you aren't excited to see your boyfriend," He points out, dramatically walking next to Izuku.

Mina is already on the ground, bowing with the other Todoroki simps.

Katsuki looks over at Himiko. Can we hurry up? I want to get another mask as soon as possible. He signs.

You don't need a mask. Himiko tries, looking conflicted.

Her brother gives her an unamused look, before pointing at his eye and scar.

"Does he not like his scar?" Sero questions.

Eijiro frowns. "He should, it looks really manly," He says, nodding along to his words. Katsuki scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"TOUYA!" A male voice screams, and a blur of blonde and black zooms past Katsuki and Himiko before launching himself at Touya, latching his arms around Touya's neck.

Shoto cringed and took a step back just before Touya and Keigo started kissing very passionately.

Both young adults blushed furiously as everyone went quiet with this new information.

"I fucking called it," Tomura says after a moment, raising both of his arms in a false surrender gesture. He gives Touya an unimpressed look. "You wouldn't stop talking about the number two hero-- Always in the way, always ruining your missions." Tenko mocks.

"You crusty bitch-!" Touya growls, lunging at the cackling twenty year old. The two tackle to the ground as Himiko stands in her chair, blowing into a whistle Zia gave her.

"ROUND ONE GOES TO BURNT CHICKEN NUGGET!" Himiko shouts after Touya slaps Tenko in the face.

Zia turns on wrestling music as all the villains get into it.

All the heroes and students stare wide eye at the display. The Todoroki Family is especially shocked and confused.

Himiko blows into her whistle again. "ROUND TWO GOES TO CRUSTY," She shouts. "ANYONE WITH BETS, TALK TO LIZARD."

"I'M NOT A LIZARD!" Spinner screams.

"YOU WON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR OWN HERO CRUSHES TOO, YOU HYPOCRITE!" Touya screams as the two roll around on the ground. Cheering was starting from some of the heroes and students, and Zia was joining as well.

Tenko let out a guttural scream. "NO ONE GIVES A FUCK, BACON," He shouts.

Zia lets out a sigh, wiping a happy tear away from her eyes. "Well, we have to continue," She says, taping on her remote.