Star Wars: Part 1

"Does anyone know what star wars is?" Zia asks the crowd.

"That's the American movie series, right?" Izuku questions, placing two fingers to his chin. "The ones with the.. pressure?"

Zia stares at him. "The.. force?" She squeaks.

"Ah, right, that!" Izuku says.

"Yes, that's it," Zia says. "So some of the main characters are Sith and some are Jedi. You'll see who is who soon."

The screen fades in to show a decimated area in a planet, smoke and fire anywhere the dust didn't cover. The sky was a light peach color, and in the distance you could see a huge prairie.

Everyone went silent. "I wonder what happened," Momo says.

One of the buildings that wasn't as destroyed as the others became the main focus by the camera. Someone with a black hood stepped out of it, their outfit dark and forbidding. The camera angle and the mask makes it impossible to see the identity of the Sith.

The Sith was holding a long red saber, and they walked through the rubble, not even glancing at the charred bodies.

"How are the light-sabers made?" Izuku questions. "Also, why do they become red or blue?"

Zia holds a finger to her lips, and Izuku quiets.

"Are they all dead?" A new voice questions. The camera turns and shows Todoroki in a black bodysuit with a turtle neck. He had a belt that was holding three different light-sabers. His hair was long and pulled back in a ponytail.

Izuku chokes on his own spit and goes bright red again.

Mina kneels on the ground, praying for her own innocence back. "He's too hot, your honor," She whispers, sobbing again.

The disguised figure signs ASL, and the screen shows subtitles for what they were saying. All dead, no survivors.

Todoroki smirks. "Good," He says, signing back.

"Is that person deaf? Or mute?" Eijiro questions.

Iida pushes his glasses up. "If Todoroki is signing back to them, that would signify the mystery person does not understand them without it," He says. "Indicating they are deaf, not mute."

"Thanks, Iida," Izuku says, trying to stop the blood trickling down his nose.

"I think that's good for now," Another voice interrupts. Shoto turns to look and the camera turns as well, showing Izuku in all his evil-looking glory.

Izuku was wearing a standard Sith cloak, with a Jedi-looking robe underneath. His hair was styled in an undercut. He was looking down at his wrist, where a high tech watch was showing him something.

This time it was Shoto who needed help stopping the blood coming from his nose.

"We should go back to Coruscant now," Izuku says, signing while looking up at Shoto and the mystery person. "The Jedi will be here soon."

Shoto nods. "Have you called the ship yet?" He asks the masked Sith.

The masked Sith signs because to them. They'll be here in a few minutes. They say.

"LET US SEE WHO IT IS WHAT THE FUCK," Sero screams.

"I have a pretty good idea," Nezu says, sipping on his tea. Zia was now sitting next to him, sipping at her own cup as well.

Aizawa frowns. "Well who is it?" He questions.

"Where's the fun in just telling you?" Nezu responds. "Besides, I want to see how this plays out first."