Dabi (Villains: Part 2)

"I'm starting this without context because it'll all be revealed in time," Zia says, typing in her remote. "Ready? Set, go."

The screen fades in to show young Touya with Endeavor, in a training room.

"Oh... Touya.." Rei whispers.

Endeavor looks at Touya's hair, where a small piece of white was coming in through the red. "What's going on with your hair, Touya?" He asks.

Touya looks up. "Huh?" He responds.

"It's turning white," Endeavor points out.

"No way!?" Touya exclaims, running his little fingers through his hair multiple times. "I ain't some old man!"

Kaminari smirks. "I like this kid," He says.

Shoto turns to look at the electric user. "Right now he would be twenty four," He says matter-of-factly. "He's not a kid."

"Did you dye it?" Endeavor says.

Touya pouts. "Who, me?" He exclaims. "No way!" He beams. "But forget that! Today's the day you teach me an ultimate move!" He lights his hand blaze as he speaks.

"Oh, did he want to be a hero?" Momo asks softly. All of the Todoroki's nodded. "You have my condolences."

The screen switches to white. "Ow!" The white fades, to show Touya holding his arm up, a burn wrapped around his wrist.

"What's wrong?" Mina asks. "Why is he burned?"

Endeavor sighs. "Touya did not inherit my genetics when it came to my resistance to heat," He explains. "He had Rei's resistance to cold instead, a deadly combination."

Touya was stomping the ground angrily. "You got a day off, right?" He exclaims. "So you gotta do quirk training with me! Why'd you change your mind all of a sudden, huh?"

Endeavor turned back to look at his son. "Like I keep saying," He starts. "It's for your own good."

"At least you're trying to help?" Ochako says hesitantly.

Natsuo scoffs, making everyone's attention to turn him, but he doesn't speak up at all.

"Listen, Fuyumi," Touya says to his sister while they're watching TV on the couch. He pouts angrily. "Yeah, I get a little burned, but so what! I can take it! I know my own body better than anyone."

Baby Fuyumi turns to look at Touya. "But, Touya," She says, eating chips. "I dun like when you get hurt either."

"She's so adorable!" Mina squeals. "Both of them!"

Fuyumi smiles slightly awkwardly. "Thank you, I guess," She says. Mina nods.

Touya glares at her. "What do you know anyway?!" Touya yells. "A girl wouldn't get it!"

"I'm worried! Dat's all!" Fuyumi exclaims.

Touya gets up and starts stomping away, his eyes welling with tears. "I already got it in my head that I gotta surpass the other guy!" Touya shouts. A shadowy image of All Might flashes on the screen. "Dad's the one who lit that fire under me!"

All Might and Aizawa turn to stare at Endeavor in disappointment. Endeavor bows his head in shame.

The screen shows baby Natsuo held in Rei's arms, with Touya standing a few feet away, looking betrayed.

All Might and Endeavor appear on screen, side by side. Then Rei, her eyes tired.

Then.. A crying baby Shoto, half of his hair white and the other red. All three, Rei, Endeavor, and Touya, were shown in one shot with baby Shoto below them.

The next shot was in the woods, where Touya was practicing his flames.

"That can't be good for him," Aizawa murmurs, glaring at Endeavor. "I have many questions that I advise you to answer."

"No, Dad.." Touya whispers. "I can do it too. I can surpass him. See..?" The flames grow brighter. "Look how strong my flames are already."

Tears prick his eyes again. "Look at me," He says.

The next scene showed the forest on fire.

"Oh my god," Jirou says, holding a hand to her mouth in horror.

Touya was standing in the middle, barely visible through the flames. He screams and shakes around, but he was the cause of the fire. And he couldn't put it out.

"Oh god," Midnight whispers.

Momo holds a hand to her mouth and she gags. Zia helped her up and pointed her to the bathrooms. Mina follows her soon after.

The next scene was just blue fire, before it disappeared to show Dabi.

Everyone went into shocked silence.

Then, slowly, everyone's eyes turned to Dabi, who was gripping the armrests tightly. "Well shit," He mutters.

Zia snaps and Dabi's hair turned his natural white.

"DABI-KUN!" Himiko exclaims, shaking the other's shoulder harshly. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD WHITE HAIR? I COULD HAVE GIVEN YOU THE BEST MAKE-OVER EVER!"

Tomura blinks. "So two of us have hero heritage," He says. "How ironic."

"You have hero heritage?" Aizawa questions. Tomura just shrugs in response. All of the Todoroki family had been frozen, but then Natsuo stood up and walked over to in front of Touya's chair.

Touya looked up at his younger brother with a frown.

"You bastard," Natsuo mutters, looking Touya in the eyes. Tears were making his eyes shine, and he grit his teeth. "How could you?"

"How could I what?" Touya says, looking and trying to sound disinterested.

Natsuo looks hurt. "Don't play dumb with me," He snaps, pulling back slightly. "Why didn't you come back?"

Touya looks at the screen.

The screen switches to show Touya sneaking into his house, and seeing Endeavor towering over a crying Shoto, flaming everywhere and holding a large beam.

"Endeavor, you fucking asshole," Aizawa says, glaring at the man.

Izuku gently takes Shoto's hand, the latter squeezing his eyes shut so he doesn't look at the screen.

Natsuo envelopes Touya in a hug, and after a moment, Touya returns it, burying his face in Natsuo's shoulder.

"I'm sorry," Natsuo mumbles into the hug. "I should've listened, I should've helped you more."

Touya shakes his head. "No, you were young, it's fine," He mumbles back.

Fuyumi moves over to hug him as well, and the siblings hug for a few minutes while Aizawa, Present Mic, and Nezu have a 'chat' with Endeavor.

"AWWWWW!" Himiko squeals, sobbing. She latches onto a hug with the siblings as well.

Touya gives her an unimpressed look. "Be quiet, you're making my eardrums bleed," He complains. Himiko just continues squealing.

"You all are way too loud," Tomura complains.

Himiko moves away from Touya and latches onto him. "But yOu LOVE US!" She squeals. Tomura cringes and inches away.

"Now, last but DEFINITELY not least!" Zia says. "Tomura Shigaraki!"

<^> To Be Continued

(1k words)

:O