Star Wars: Part 2

"We're going back to the Sith and Jedi universe," Zia says, typing on her remote.

"YES," Mina says, pumping her fists in the air happily. Sero, Kaminari, and Eijiro all followed her example, cheering.

The fades in to show Katsuki with a broken mask, a few feet away from Eijiro. The broken parts of his mask were on the floor, his eyes wide in shock. Eijiro kept his light-saber at the ready, wary of his opponent.

"We're going right in, and I'm here for it," Mina says, bouncing in her seat.

"Someone get Katsuki!" A new voice says from the ship that landed. Touya force jumps out of the ship and swings his saber at Denki, whose eyes wide and backs up.

Someone else runs out of the ship and sprints over to Katsuki and Eijiro, swings his dual sabers at Eijiro, who is forced to back up.

"Great, another hidden identity," Sero says, rolling his eyes.

But the identity was quickly revealed when Tenko pulled off his hood as he did multiple flips and handsprings around Eijiro, the red head barely blocking the attacks.

"Oh.. Damn.." Sero says.

Tomura raises his eyes in interest. All For One rubs his chin in thought.

"Nii-san!" Shoto shouts when Mina almost cuts Touya's head off. "Is she starting the engine?"

Touya grits his teeth. "Yes, get in," He shouts.

Shoto ducks away from Denki's saber and grabs Izuku, throwing him into the ship. Izuku screams as he spins in the air, before crashing into a few boxes of shipment. The camera shows him wide eyed as he catches his breath.

Denki chokes back a laugh. "Shoto seems to have built a lot of muscle to throw someone who's the same size as him," Fuyumi says thoughtfully.

"Yes, he must've gone to the gym a lot," Izuku says, his nose bleeding.

Touya kicked Mina in the chest, launching her into one of the buildings. Denki glanced at Touya before he ran over to her, making sure she was alright.

Mina starts fake sobbing, hugging Denki's arm. "My bestie!" She sobs.

Tenko was still flipping and doing gymnastics around Eijiro, the latter still barely defending himself from the barrage of attacks, but then Katsuki made a whistle sound and Tenko pauses, flipping three times to stand next to Katsuki.

"What you're doing is illegal!" Eijiro shouts as the three run to the ship.

When the ship lifted up, Katsuki looked at Shoto. Why didn't you warn us beforehand that a Jedi group was already on the planet? He questions, signing.

"Wait, I just realized, we don't know why Bakugo is deaf," Eijiro questions.

Everyone pauses, and turns to Zia. "Dude, watch the goddamn video and you might find out," She deadpans.

I didn't know. Shoto signs back. He turns to Touya. They almost ruined a raid. They're getting more annoying.

Touya shrugs. "It's not like i can control how annoying they are," He says.

"Ahem," Katsuki says, hitting Touya on the arm multiple times to get his attention. "Sign, thank you very much."

"Something must've happened to make Bakugo deaf," Momo says. "He can still speak, he just can't hear. I wonder what it was though."

Katsuki chews the inside of his mouth. Present Mic glances at him in concern.

"Sorry," Touya says, signing. "Well, back to Coruscant?"