MEMES: Part 1

"Okay, so now you'll be reacting to some memes," Zia says mischievously.

Everyone in the theater sweat dropped at the tone. Izuku let out a nervous chuckle while Kaminari gave Zia a thumbs up.

Zia presses a button on the remote and the first meme comes up.

Everyone's heads slowly turned to the two boys in questions. Eijiro and Denki exchanged a look, jaws dropping.

"Shit, man, they're right!" Denki says, pointing at both of their heads rapidly.

"Holy fuck if they get Midoriya than it'll be the traffic lights," Sero says, gripping at his hairs tightly. Everyone's heads whipped around.

Kirishima let out a strangled cry. "SERO WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?" He exclaims, latching onto Katsuki's arm in fear.

"I'm sorry, my brain isn't braining!" Sero replies, his voice cracking.

Izuku let out another cry. "I NO LONGER WANT MY HAIR!" He exclaims.

Zia smirks mischievously again. "Oh well, I mean if you want..." She says, snapping her fingers. Izuku's hair suddenly vanished, leaving him bald.

"NO THIS IS NOT WANT I MEANT WTF ZIA," Izuku screams, patting his head multiple times, sobbing.

Zia snaps her fingers again and Izuku's hair comes back, which he sobs in relief when he feels it.

"MERMAID TODOROKI!" Half the class shrieks in awe. Izuku's eyes cross and his face goes beet red as he collapses.

Shoto turns to Izuku. "Midoriya, are you alright?" He asks.

Mina and Hagakure were silently crying. "He's majestic, your honor," Mina whispers.

Shoto blinks in confusion. "I am confused," he says, looking around. "Why is it such a big deal that I have a tail?"

The whole class turns to him. "You don't understand, you innocent little child," Ochako says, shaking her head in fake disappointment.

"You're very beautiful with a tail, that's all," Rei says, smiling softly.

Hawks gives Endeavor the same smile as he did in the photo.

"No, no, absolutely not," Endeavor says, looking away in disgust.

Hawks shrugs, smirking. He scratches the back of his neck. "Well it wouldn't be your daughter now, would it?" He says, letting out a chuckle.

"You're gay?" Mirko questions.

The winged hero gives her a look of disapproval. "Rumi, I don't know how you don't know this, I talk about how hot men are all the time," he says, matter-of-factly.

"There goes my chance," Mina says, clutching her hand in a fist and sobbing silently more.

"Mina, you're fifteen," Jirou says.

The pink girl hisses at her friend. "Let a girl dream, why dontcha?" She sobs even harder again

 "Let a girl dream, why dontcha?" She sobs even harder again

"Shinso! 🥰🤩🥰😍✨♥️🥰🤩" Denki exclaims.

Everyone stares at him for multiple seconds. "How did you say that?" Eijiro says, sobbing in both fear and inspiration. "That was so mAnLy."

Aoyama stares at Denki for a moment. "😃✨🤔😌✨?" He says. Everyone turns to look at him in fear now as well.

Denki lights up. "🤩✨😌😊✨!" He responds excitedly.

Everyone just stares at them in a mix of horror and awe. "How in the fucking world.." Dabi says. Toga and Twice turn to him. "Wait, wait no-"

"😊✨😌😉🙂😏✨🤨," The two villains say at the same time.

"NOOOOOO!" Dabi shrieks.

Aizawa turns to his friend(husband)

Aizawa turns to his friend(husband). "So it was you," he says passively.

Present Mic inches away from him, holding his hands in front of his chest. "Hehe, c'mon, Shota, we can talk about this," he says nervously.

"Despicable," Mina says. "Ruining a man's good nap. I thought you understood our teacher, Present Mic-sensei?"

Aizawa lunges at Present Mic, making the hero run for his life.

"I apologize, but that will be the end of the memes for now," Zia says. "My fingers are hurting from scrolling through my photos."

"I can't tell if I'm relieved or upset," Izuku says, conscious again.

Zia turns to the camera. "Sorry this chapter is short, I got bored," She says.

<^> To Be Continued

(700 words)

UwU