Tomura Shigaraki (Villains: Part 3)

"Can we not?" Tomura hisses, narrowing his eyes at Zia.

She just grins back at him. "We must!" She says, pumping a fist in the air. Momo and Mina came back into the room shortly.

The screen fades in to show baby Tenko sobbing as his father drags him across the floor by the back of his shirt, with his mother walking behind them, hands reached for her son.

Everyone went silent for a moment.

"Dude, your dad sucks," Kaminari says, crossing his arms.

"Playing hero again?" His father says. "Causing trouble?!

Aizawa frowns. "You liked to play hero back then?" He asked, turning his head to look at Tomura. The latter just turned his head and looked away.

"Stop, Kotaro!" The mother says. "Don't be so hard on him!" Tenko continued wailing, trying to struggle out of his father's grip.

The father wasn't bothered. "If you don't like it, then learn your lesson this time," The father says.

"This is horrible," Ochako says, averting his eyes.

Tenko continues wailing, and a voice over of present day Tomura starts speaking. "There was one role in our house," He says. "My father's one, absolute rule," The mother continued pleading, but the father locked Tenko outside.

"He locked you outside?" Izuku questions, frowning. "This is literally abuse, why didn't anyone call the authorities?"

It showed Tenko curled up, crying and scratching at his skin.

"No talk about heroes," Present day Tomura says.

Izuku's frown deepens. "Does he have a hatred for heroes?" He questions.

"You better not go apologize to him for me," The father tells the mother as he closes the blinds.

The mother looked concerned. "But what about dinner? And his allergies are only getting worse!" She exclaims nervously. The father sat down at the table.

"Are your allergies why you always itch?" Himiko asks.

Tomura shakes his head. "No, I don't have allergies," He says, sounding disinterested. But his eyes glued to the screen tell a different story.

"Rules are rules," The father says.

An old lady on the other side of the table stares in annoyance at the father. "Don't you think you've been a little too strict lately?" She questions.

"Five years old and still no quirk.." The father says. "If I can't make Tenko understand, it'll only lead to more misery for him," He sighs. "Wanting to be a hero will cause him nothing but trouble."

"Your real name is Tenko?" Himiko questions. She pouts. "Why does everyone have secret names?"

Izuku starts muttering. "Five years old and no quirk, why?" He mutters. "He could just be a late bloomer, or something else could be in play. Maybe-" Zia waves her hands and Izuku's mouth shuts.

"None of that right now, please," She says, smiling politely.

"As my in-laws, I need you to understand too," The father says. The grandparents looked hesitant, but didn't speak further. The camera turned to a little girl petting a dog, looking at her father in concern.

The camera switched to show the mother and Tenko in the living room. "Come on, no more scratching, okay?" The mom says.

"But I'm so itchy," Tenko says, scratching his face.